Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News inXile say Bard's Tale Trilogy remaster probably not happening

Sizzle

Arcane
What the fuck; I can't believe this tranny bullshit. Why does this hobby attract these degenerate freaks?

Role. Playing. :lol:

Last edited:

Darkzone

Arcane
Nowhere. But how else you can explain the contradicting statments about the payment?
There's no real contradiction here. It's just Becky seeing if she can get an informal advance from inXile. She obviously is telling white lies saying that's why she hasn't completed it. On one hand that's true, because she needed to get a paying gig. On the other hand it misrepresents what their agreement is.
While this is a possibility, i would say that the implications from this are quite ....
We know that trannies are a special kind of persons with special needs, but you imply that a over 50 year old tranny programmer does not know that a household requires money and cannot count 2 and 2 together.

Mustawd

Don't think it has anything to do with being a tranny and everything to do with not knowing how to be a good businessperson who can effectively manage budgets, forecast cash needs, etc. You know..."run a business"

All the stuff creative-types suck at. So that's not all surprising, seeing that she's in charge.

PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Serpent in the Staglands Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
What the fuck; I can't believe this tranny bullshit. Why does this hobby attract these degenerate freaks?

... I mean, role playing is a genre that lets you live out a fantasy alternate self regardless of race, gender, or social class.

And now with Nier: Automata all the Codex can be the sexy robot waifu they always wanted to be, but never could.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom