Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

inXile now hiring Community Manager

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Wasn't it some salty banned codexer that spread all the BN stuff to reddit/8chan?

I don't remember anyone here posting it outside the forums.

Yeah, but let's not bullshit ourselves here, we knew some nutter is gonna do it the moment people dug out those quotes.

lulz, I remember now.

It was T-Rex. He even posted it on Reddit under the guise of Skyway.

80Maxwell08

Arcane
Wasn't it some salty banned codexer that spread all the BN stuff to reddit/8chan?

Yeah, but let's not bullshit ourselves here, we knew some nutter is gonna do it the moment people dug out those quotes.

lulz, I remember now.

My favorite part was when he went on 4chan to brag about it and the only people who responded just went "dude why the fuck do you care so much?"

Self-Ejected

Davaris

Self-Ejected
Developer
That's the other hilarious irony. BN used to be a huge nazi, now he's a massive fucking SJW.

Sinners that virtue signal the hardest, do so because they're scared shitless of the money punishments, meted out to anyone who deviates from the West's official religion of Political Correctness. In America they actually have disciplinary organizations dedicated to enforcement of PC, with more than $300 million in offshore accounts. Getting someone to confess their sins and willingly resign is what they go for, because they don't just want you to say you are sorry or be fired, they want you to really believe it before they destroy you, just like in 1984. lol

And the worst is that, how is it different than what SJWs do to anyone who opposes them? What you did it just as bad as they did.

There is no one you should despise so much, for any reason, that you should try to deprive them of a job so they can have a place to live and feed their family. How vile is that?

This is why I understood long ago that the gaming industry is a total cesspool because it involves dealing with some of the most ungrateful and vile people on earth and I never wanted anything to do with it.

I didn't participate in the Brother None witch hunt, and most Codexers didn't either. I'm not even sure most people understand it.

The second point doesn't really work in this context, since inXile as a whole made something super positive (both the Torment kickstarter and crowdfunding in general) into something totally shitty. Guys who spent $900 on stupid shit because they believed in inXile wanted to retaliate. Even if morally wrong in an absolute spiritual sense, it is fair game in the world of temporal affairs and grievances.

I didn't understand it either. Why did they go apeshit when RPGCodex was banned from some interview, if InXile's games are shit? So you spent money on a lemon? Shit happens. Don't do it again.
Edit:
Didn't make my point well. If you don't like the games a company makes, why would you want any more news from them?

Last edited:

Jarpie

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA
Alright the antisemitism needs to end, thanks.

Tell that to Zyklon Beekers!

:hahyou:

That's the other hilarious irony. BN used to be a huge nazi, now he's a massive fucking SJW.
What can change nature of a man?

Also I kinda missed the Beekers drama. What was it about?

http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/inde...orment-gamescom-appointment-cancelled.110327/
http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/inde...orment-gamescom-appointment-cancelled.110327/
Have fun...but TL;DR, they cancelled the 'codex interview and blacklisted us, and there's some history between Infinitron and Zyklon Beekers, also someone digging up old racist messages by Beekers from NMA played the part.

Self-Ejected

Davaris

Self-Ejected
Developer
Alright the antisemitism needs to end, thanks.

Tell that to Zyklon Beekers!

:hahyou:

What can change nature of a man?

Also I kinda missed the Beekers drama. What was it about?

Have fun...but TL;DR, they cancelled the 'codex interview and blacklisted us, and there's some history between Infinitron and Zyklon Beekers, also someone digging up old racist heresy messages by Beekers from NMA played the part.

Beekers is still a sinner. We are all sinners in our hearts!

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Has anyone told Bubbles about this amazing opportunity?

Unfortunately it appears as though Infinitron scared Bubbles off by questioning him on the inXile forum.

Though it's possible that my blowing his cover over here was enough to do that, and the questioning was superfluous, who can tell?

Edit: Never mind, he came back. He refused to acknowledge the question though.

Last edited:

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
So BN's butthurt is about some dude posting true shit about him outside of the Codex?

alright let's blame all the Codex instead of accepting responsibility

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron

lulz, I remember now.

And now he's back as Martyrized Dinosaur.

Sensuki

Arcane
Codex 2014 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
So BN's butthurt is about some dude posting true shit about him outside of the Codex?

I think he was butthurt at us long before ZyklonGate.

He was butthurt the first time WL2 screenies were criticized for having too much post-processing.

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
He was butthurt the first time WL2 screenies were criticized for having too much post-processing.
That can't be it, can it?

One would think, after all his time at NMA, DaC, and the Codex, he would've hardened a bit and learned to withstand the type of criticism those places are known for. (well NMA declined a lot, but otherwise...)

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
He insisted those bullshots weren't bullshots to the bitter end.

Unwanted

Charles Eli Cheese

Neckbeard Shitlord
Edgy Shitposter
inXile entertainment is searching for an amazing and driven Community Manager that is looking to engage with and take great care of our passionate RPG fans. If you live and breathe role-playing games, enjoy tackling difficult questions with ease, and can be respectful under the most challenging of situations, come join our growing team!

Responsibilities:
  • You'll be spamming people a lot
  • You'll act as customer support, telling everyone why the reasons they think our games suck are wrong
  • You and your tranny lover must fuck whoever we say
  • Fight teh nazis at rpg codex
Requirements:
  • A passion for Trannies
  • A lifetime history as a forum shill
  • Complete lack of ethics
  • In with the right (((people)))
  • Give good blowjobs
  • Able to tell people development on Torment is going well with a straight face
  • Experience in efraud
  • Ok with being thrown to the wolves the second you fuck up

Fixed

Somberlain

Arcane
Zionist Agent

I7gptqk.png

Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
First choice - Infinitron who can keep it cool even during the heated discussions. But he "revealed" that a shitty console ports are being made, so it's a big nope.

Second choice would be Hiver, who even created his own forum and knows all tools of the trade. Mental turds flying all around, walls of texts and GOT gifs in each thread. Its haeven.

valcik

Arcane
Why Brother None or sea don't come here no more? I used to enjoy sea's posts.
Sea was introduced to the industry by Brother Genonecide, so he's very thankful and obedient. Since Brother Genonecide says „Bad Codex, Sea! Bad!”, while yanking the leash fiercely, there's no more posts from Sea on Codex to be seen. Cpt out.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom