Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter INSOMNIA: The Ark - dieselpunk sci-fi action-RPG set on a decaying space station

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
you will have to eat once in a while
Please define "once in a while". Is it like in KC,once every hour or two of gameplay or is it like all that survival garbage on steam,every five minutes?

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
Melee combat needs some improvements, that's for sure. And regarding food and drinks - as I said this won't bug you too often but you will have to eat once in a while.

You will have time and money to fix it for the sequel ;)

Any solid release date?

INSOMNIA_The_Ark

Studio Mono
Developer
I open up a thread about a game I've never heard of previously. I see a video embed named "new Fallout". I open it and I see third person walking simulator.
I want to die.
You would love it if it was isometric :D?

Please define "once in a while". Is it like in KC,once every hour or two of gameplay or is it like all that survival garbage on steam,every five minutes?
ERYFKRAD was quite accurate with his thoughts, so please read is comment regarding this issue.

You will have time and money to fix it for the sequel ;)
Any solid release date?
It would really good to make it a pleasant experience for first instalment too :).

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
I open up a thread about a game I've never heard of previously. I see a video embed named "new Fallout". I open it and I see third person walking simulator.
I want to die.
Are you telling me that there are numbers before 3?
:lol:

INSOMNIA_The_Ark

Studio Mono
Developer
Thanks for sharing! A little background for this video:

Sit down, fellow stargazer. Sit down and learn about the Exodus - humanity's great escape and sacrifice.

The game’s story unfolds on a massive interstellar space station, where the sole descendants of a once great civilization fled from a dying planet engulfed by the flames of war.

It’s hard to imagine that an operation of such scale could be carried out without a strong leader. The people of Nomah (inhabitants of Object 6) had their own - prime general Azar. His persona became a huge part of the Nomah nation’s rich story after the Exodus. While playing INSOMNIA you will witness Azar’s impact on the day to day life of Urb and Near Range citizens.
Taken from our latest Steam update.

INSOMNIA_The_Ark

Studio Mono
Developer
giphy.gif

Feyd Rautha

Arcane
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Release date announced: September 27th.

Kickstarter said:
Hello everyone! We are very happy to tell you that work on INSOMNIA: The Ark has entered its final stages. The game is set to launch September 27th, and a new trailer will be made available in the coming weeks. For now, here’s a humorous video with legendary RPG developers sharing their reactions to the game ;)

We would like to thank all of you for being a part of this journey! Share the excitement and spread the news!!!

Heretic

Cipher
Why are the people in the Youtube comments so angry about the video? I love it, it's a nice joke :-D

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Funny how they call it stunt. I just see it as a joke. Avellone at the end is the perfect Codex joke since he has been used as a pitch in 4 out of 5 kickstarters :)

INSOMNIA_The_Ark

Studio Mono
Developer
I don't know, and I'm kinda devastated. Spend a day doing it :D
don't let those retards win. the game looks awesome
Funny how they call it stunt. I just see it as a joke. Avellone at the end is the perfect Codex joke since he has been used as a pitch in 4 out of 5 kickstarters :)
Thank you people! This means a lot :). It will be actually interesting to know what the actual devs think of this little "prank". I guess there's only one way to find out :D

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I don't know, and I'm kinda devastated. Spend a day doing it :D
don't let those retards win. the game looks awesome
Thank you people! This means a lot :). It will be actually interesting to know what the actual devs think of this little "prank". I guess there's only one way to find out :D

Lawsuit from Feargus :P

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom