Tacticular Cancer: We'll have your balls

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Technology Inconvenient EU piracy study kept hidden for years.

Discussion in 'SCIENCE!!' started by racofer, Sep 22, 2017.

1. YES!gender: ⚧ Hi, I'm Roqua

YES!
    Parrots:
    Click here and disable ads!
    It works a lot better if you quote me to let me know you are talking to me. I'm not blaming the codex or any site or community. I'm saying I don't understand the thinking. This is an instance in which the science doesn't make sense. There are people out there smart enough to enjoy Underrail but stupidly short sited enough not to support the development of more of it. The two things seem mutually exclusive to me, but are not.

^ Top  
  2. Make America Great Again The Brazilian Slaughtergender: ⚧ Arcane

The Brazilian Slaughter
    Parrots:
    Wait, what?!
    All I do is:
    1. Download and install torrent client
    2. Find pirate site
    3. Search what I want
    4. Download
    5. End.

• Yes Yes x 1
    ^ Top  
  3. Melcargender: ⚧ Arcane

Melcar
    Parrots:
    I would imagine it depends on your internet provider. Most in thirdshitstan don't do much about pirating except maybe throttle down your speeds if their system detects an unusually high amount of traffic from your end. Some providers in First World actually log your shit in a little black book and you may get in trouble.

^ Top  
  4. Sodafishgender: ⚧ Arcane

Sodafish
    Parrots:
    No, they just enforce the blocking of the URL at the ISP level.

^ Top  
  5. FeelTheRadsgender: ⚧ Arcane Patron

FeelTheRads
    Parrots:
    Yeah, the ISPs in UKaninstan block all the most well known pirate sites.

Also mine sent me an email saying they received complaints from some company about an illegal download of some shitty movie from my IP and pointing me sites where I can get content legally.
    But they also said they wouldn't disclose my name or anything but that they have to send these notifications.
    Unclear what happens in they keep receiving complaints.

So... this one seems like one of those cases of being unlucky and getting a torrent that was tracked by the corporate drones. Sony in this case.

^ Top  
  6. Sodafishgender: ⚧ Arcane

Sodafish
    Parrots:
    ^ VPN would solve that too

^ Top  
  7. FeelTheRadsgender: ⚧ Arcane Patron

FeelTheRads
    Parrots:
    ^ Top  
  8. Norfleetgender: ⚧ Moderator

Norfleet
    Parrots:
    The entire problem with so-called "paid" VPNs is that, by paying for them, you've created a paper trail back to you, thus defeating the point.

You want a secure VPN, get a webserver paid for using Internet Money, so they don't even really know there's a server there, and have no name linking back to you, and since the VPN was set up by YOU, you know you've /dev/nulled all the logs.

^ Top  
  9. Mortmalgender: ⚧ Arcane

Mortmal
    Parrots:
    I dont think so, even third worlders codexers who usually pirate everything have it on library with a good 80 hours spent. Would be quite lame to pirate stuff like this, or neo scavenger and aod that year. I am pretty sure none of the regulars here pirated it.

^ Top  
  10. Davarisgender: ⚧ Arcane

Davaris
    Parrots:
    Hide My Ass is terrible. I think they have doxxed not just hackers, but political dissidents as well. I wouldn't trust them with anything.

I was just reading about that. The dude said it cost him 5 Euro a year more than his VPN, but you need some technical knowledge to do it.

With VPNs you have to do some research. Choose ones outside of 5 eyes countries. Ones that have a history of activism to keep the internet free. The good ones let you pay with internet money and connect to them using Tor so not even they know who you are.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
    ^ Top  
  11. Pliskengender: ⚧ Novice

Plisken
    Parrots:
    yes, well see, i have the "advantage" of living in a "first world democracy" replete with all sorts of "freedoms"

^ Top  
  12. FeelTheRadsgender: ⚧ Arcane Patron

FeelTheRads
    Parrots:
    Yeah, totally, I'd take free access to pirate sites for the chance of starving in a 3rd world shithole. :kingcomrade:

^ Top  
  13. Pliskengender: ⚧ Novice

Plisken
    Parrots:

Most of the alleged "third world" has everything 1st world countries do at cheaper prices, and a hell of a lot they don't, with less retarded and surprisingly less opaque legal systems, and less pedantic fuckheads. The countries I'm thinking of are actually more accurately described as 2nd world, but the same kind of mental sickness that makes people think they are financially well off while they are in debt is the same kind that makes people think anywhere outside of the US/UK/AUS/CA/EU is a "shithole".

You won't "starve" unless you're an 80 iq subhuman living out in the boonies.

It is of course not actually about being able to access pirate sites, but rather a matter of principle. In the case of my privileged country, its a principle that affects everything else. Can't take healthcare into my own hands, can't do any kind of business venture without acquiring a myriad of licenses and complying with a cacophony of regulations and regulatory fees that don't actually serve to prevent what they are claiming to, can't defend myself, can't defend my property, can't own weapons, can't use drugs except state approved alcohol and tobacco, etc etc.

• Funny Funny x 1
    ^ Top  
  14. FeelTheRadsgender: ⚧ Arcane Patron

FeelTheRads
    Parrots:
    Yeah, sure thing bro. Go start yourself a great business in one of those utopian countries. It's so easy, everyone does it! That's why everyone is rich there!

Fucking 1st-worlders living pampered all their life dreaming of living in 3rd world shitholes. If this isn't the ultimate 1st-world problem then I don't know what is.

but at least they don't take kindly to immigrants surely i can take everything else being shit durrrrrrrrr

It's even funnier than fucking 3rd-world niggers being worried about the living conditions and racial purity of Western European countries.

• retadred retadred x 1
    ^ Top  
  15. YES!gender: ⚧ Hi, I'm Roqua

YES!
    Parrots:
    I agree with you. I hate most of my countrymen. I also don't count most of the first world countries you listed as countries. I would love to live in a third world country with real working people who don't whine and cry and are still ruled by common sense and decency. Where honor is a real thing, and community holding you accountable for your actions. The issue is language. I grew up in a household with two immigrant parents and most of my siblings speak three or more languages with only my retarded brother speaking two, and me only kind of speaking one. I can't even understand most people from England. I have the easiest time understanding the Irish. Scottish is like another language. I watched Trainspotting twice and caught like three words both times.

If I didn't have a family I would move to Ghana or Kenya. I don't want to live with Muslims since they are as crazy as first world cultists, and I don't want to live in a country with less people than a normal city. Singapore would be the smallest. Sadly, in all these countries pants are standard for businessmen. Ideally there would be an English speaking third world country where pants are optional, few Muslims and first world cultists, and no or very low risk of being eaten by wild animals or killed by crazy insects or snakes or whatever.

^ Top  
  16. Pliskengender: ⚧ Novice

Plisken
    Parrots:
    I lived in the actual third world for 3 years, and did fine. I will be leaving permanently later this year for a "shithole" where I have residency and a great property fully paid for, and no debt.

Don't make the mistake of assuming that everyone else is as inept and in needing of mommy to wipe their ass as you are.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    • retadred retadred x 1
    ^ Top  
  17. FeelTheRadsgender: ⚧ Arcane Patron

FeelTheRads
    Parrots:
    Wow, whole 3 years? Amazing.

Well, you seem inept enough to live in an actual country, so perhaps you are better suited to live in the dumpster instead.

:lol: :lol:

Seriously, where is any of that happening? Where do these fucking romanticized views originate from? Do they only come from some sick fantasy 1st-worlders have or is there some new propaganda going on?
    Honor and community. Fucking lol. You'd fall for the most obvious communist propaganda.

Also, the most hard working people are in, guess what, the most developed and well off countries. Take Netherlands (where I've lived) for example. You'd be hard pressed to find harder workers than the Dutch. But I guess that country sucks because durrr they taek drugs and dont belieb in geesus huurr hurr

Hard working people in the 3rd world shitholes are those who work on stealing from your pockets. Yes, those work hard as well.

• Yes Yes x 1
    • retadred retadred x 1
    ^ Top  
  18. YES!gender: ⚧ Hi, I'm Roqua

YES!
    Parrots:
    Fuck the Dutch. The Netherlands has like 70 people in total and they are all lazy fucking pieces of shit and not a one of them isn't cult indoctrinated.

Give me real, working people from real countries any day. Not your little silly city-states of fucking pussies and loud mouthed lazy fucks. The only thing the Dutch are good at is letting their women be raped by malnourished refugees because there isn't a man in that fake country, nor the region, nor the whole western and a good chunk of the eastern continent.

I'm old and tubby now but there isn't a Dutchman alive I couldn't roll into a ball and have crying without breaking a sweat. And then I'd drag my balls all over his pussy face. Fuck you. I work with immigrants from all over and not a one of them isn't worth 100 Dutchmen. That joke you call a country is the true third world, with fish people with no testosterone, raped women who are cowed by their indoctrination, and not one free thinker. A silly joke of a country full of cuckolds cultists and bike riding pedophiles.

I'd rather live in a Muslim country where the men can defend their women from rape and at least have some sack. Your country has zero qualities that better you from countries with lower incomes. At least in those countries the income is earned by hard work and common sense, not fish people and luck.

• retadred retadred x 1
    ^ Top  
  19. FeelTheRadsgender: ⚧ Arcane Patron

FeelTheRads
    Parrots:
    Where? Give me an example of this utopian place of hard work, common sense, honor and community. I'd fucking like to know it.

LOL muslim country. Yeah, they defend their women from rape... by stoning them lul.

Get fucked. You talk of cult indoctrination when you have some fucking deranged mindset that some virtues (imaginary ones at that) are more important than the living conditions... or that those imaginary virtues somehow produce a good life. Pretty much the standard commie indoctrination. Commies also thought the West was just "lucky" with their wealth.

• retadred retadred x 1
    ^ Top  
  20. Melcargender: ⚧ Arcane

Melcar
    Parrots:
    Come to third world. Bring your dollars and euros.

• Funny Funny x 1
    ^ Top  
  21. YES!gender: ⚧ Hi, I'm Roqua

YES!
    Parrots:
    Please quote me when you quote me so I get system notification, you fucking fish. Examples - Most countries not considered first world and not a Muslim theocracy of savageness.

And at least the men of the Muslim countries would never stand by like non-men fish people if a bunch of malnourished refugees had a concerted new years eve rape fest against their women. How many women did you physically defend? Zero? Yes, zero, like the rest of your fish countryfish.

Why did you cultists used to love communism and now hate it? What happened? Is it a new level of woke? Was it like Scientologists learning that space alien volcanoes did important shit?

^ Top  
  22. FeelTheRadsgender: ⚧ Arcane Patron

FeelTheRads
    Parrots:
    Yeah, you're clueless. Made up romanticized bullshit. Hint: Those countries are shit.

Having your own business... hard work... lol. Yeah, hard work to barely survive... maybe, what a great deal! At least they don't have refugees!
    And you think your government steals from you or taxes you too much and that would be better in your utopia? Double fucking lol. The government in your utopia is made up of the top thieves there and everything is a shitshow of the best thieves stealing from the other, shittier thieves who in turn steal from dumbfucks like you.

What are you talking about, retard?

1. I'm not Dutch, I only lived there for a while
    2. If you think there are women who need to be defended from rapefugees on a daily basis, then it only shows how fucking clueless you are. Or how fucking indoctrinated in your ideas you are. Just like the regular codex conservatard... durr if one woman is raped by a refugee the whole country is in shambles, they don't know what they're doing, I'm better off starving in my mud-hut!

Again, what are you talking about, retard? First I'm Dutch, now a communism lover? I didn't live enough during communism to know that well how it was, but I certainly lived enough in my country to see the state it was and still is in after communism and it certainly is no fucking utopia of honor and hard work.

Fucking 1st-worlder wanting to live in misery. Kill yourself. Or move to one of those places you made up in your mind to be so great, somebody will do it for you eventually.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
    ^ Top  
  23. YES!gender: ⚧ Hi, I'm Roqua

YES!
    Parrots:
    You can call me clueless - just don't call me late for lunch.

Where you living there during the New Years Rape Fest? I was specific about that night when you cried like a little fish along with the rest of your countryfish. What nationality are you? Is it another fish country with non-men fish too scared to defend their women from malnourished refugees during the New years Rape Fest?

What country? Why are you being so coy? I've always been a lover of liberty, independence, and self awareness and responsibility so always have been and always will be again communism under all of its ugly names.

Are you saying hard workers have no honor? Or family values? Only you fucking cultists hate hard work - you did under communism and under whatever your cult calls their agenda now. All you want to do is parade around being violent to peaceful people with your retard protests and be vulgar and short sited, brain washed cretins.

And I'm pretty certain I could live like a fucking king in a third world country. If I move to one when I retire early I could have servants popping grapes in my mouth and own midgets just to look at when I need cheering up. The sky is the fucking limit. I may even have built a little podium thing and have a score of midgets carry me around my lush mansion and grounds on. I'll have a midget in every bathroom whose job is to wipe my ass. I would never be able to afford that in civilized Massachusetts, or even the savage outlands or lesser pretend countries like Canada and UK.

^ Top  
  24. FeelTheRadsgender: ⚧ Arcane Patron

FeelTheRads
    Parrots:
    Again, I have no idea what you're talking about? New Years Rape Fest? Sounds like something you made up in your disturbed mind again... like those hardworking utopian people.
    All I hear is "muh defending of women". How many women do you defend physically? Apparently there are like 300k cases of rape and sexual assault in Kwanzania every year. Don't you have somewhere to go then? Or they only need defending when raped by refugees, it's fine if your countrymen do it?

And keep barking like a shitty dog about them Dutch fish-men (even though they are some of the best looking people lul), at least I gave an example of a country I lived in. You only have some imaginary utopian bullshit in your mind.

Also lol at this, btw:
    Sounds to me like you'd fit right in with the other savages.

But, to get your butthurt through the roof... I don't see anything good coming out of importing refugess, but I'm sure that even with that the living conditions will still be better and people will be happier not only in Netherlands but pretty much any country in the NW Europe than any of your utopian shitholes. Just like it always was.

Even with them refugee rapists supposedly having rape parties every day, I'm still not much afraid of walking on the street at night in the Western countries I've visited as I am in the Eastern ones where those hard working people work overtime on robbing their hard working fellows.
    Well, perhaps with the exception of UK, they might have imported too many of them hard workers.

Again with made up bullshit.

Doesn't sound like it. Putting made up bullshit ideals before the well-being of people is communism at its core.

No fucking shit. Just like that dumbfuck Plisken above... going to a third world shithole with your money earned in the 1st world and being amazed how cheap everything is and being able to buy a house easy. Why, that means everyone there can do the same as you! Nevermind the huge unemployment rates and huge parts of population living at the poverty level. But at least they work hard!!
    Fucking lol, dumbfucks.
    But yeah, I see why you'd want that... because then in those 3rd world countries you'd be the one stepping on the little people, instead of being the little people being stepped on like in your country. So basically, you just want an easy way to climb the social ladder, and don't really care about any hard work or honor or whatever bullshit you keep making up.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
    • retadred retadred x 1
    ^ Top  
  25. YES!gender: ⚧ Hi, I'm Roqua

YES!
    Parrots:
    Then either you were like seven a couple years ago and missed it, or you are way more fucking retarded than most people alive. Which is it? And if 10 malnourished refugees attacked any women around me I would either kick the shit out of them or have the shit kicked out of me. That is something you fish don't understand. And the fact you think this has anything to do with looks shows how retarded you are. It has to do with not being a real person. Your people aren't just pussies. They aren't weak men. They are fish. Honorless, gutless, spineless, non-people.

You are not a real person. Your countryfish are not real people. At least one person would have defended someone during the new years rape fest if you were. But no one did you aren't.

At least those savages produce testosterone and defend their women.

So you are saying hard workers have no honor? Yes or no. WHy can't you answer simple questions? Oh, I forgot people answer questions and fish swim around like fucking fish.

Sounds exactly like communism to me. A government that knows what exactly is good for the well-being of the people. I'll take freedom and liberty any day. I know what is best for my well being and the government and your cultists can shove their totalitarianism up their asses.

Why is it so hard for you to understand that I prefer real, thinking, honorable people over cultists? I fucking hate tyrants and people who want to force their ideals on me. The very hallmark of liberty is abuse. The ability of those who I can't stand to do what they want. Your kind wants to force wants to force everyone not to just do what they want, but to agree with it as well. That is totalitarianism. You can shove it up your ass, or whatever the fish equivalent of ass is.

Lets have a simile. Lets consider the countries as corporations. I worked for a global multinational piece of shit corporation. They were very short sited and managed in the short term for short term gains. They wanted me to just do what I was told and agree with their propaganda and not make waves. I hated everyone at work for being like you, just fish.

Since then I have only worked at much smaller corporations where I can be a much bigger fish in a much smaller pond. I like most of the people I work with. I like have sensible, long term policy and competent management being the norm. My work isn't slimy or filled with PR bullshit and fish people. My work is something I am proud of and I work with good people.

I fucking hate multinational megacorps. I hate them. You love them and their slimy fish people ways. Good for you. You can spew nonsense about six-sigma and have no idea or thought or the capacity to know you are running things with double digit errors and are as far from six-sigma as a system can get.

I'll take the working people, family people, in their shit and mud and struggle over first world fish and their mega corps any day. Give me city laborers in non service jobs. Give me rural farmers. Give me the people that would stand up to any group that attacked women in their vicinity. You keep your first world totalitarian cultists and their lazy ass spin and bloviated platitudes and their short sighted mega corps.

Its a choice between real and fake, men and fish, good work versus multination mega corps, liberty versus totalitarianism, freedom versus tyranny, self reflection and self 0thought versus the cult.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)