Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Verbis Virtus - Now released!

Essegi

Cipher
Update 0.6.1038 now live!
Here is version 0.6.1038 changelog:

- Added German, French and Simplified Chinese localizations
- Statues should not move anymore when hit by other objects
- Fixed “floating” crystals and mushrooms
- Many minor graphical tweaks
- Performance tuning
- Sound fixes and updates
- Updated to most recent UDK version
629.7 MB

Essegi

Cipher
Update 0.6.1166 now live!
Here is version 0.6.1166 changelog:

- Added flying and crawling Critters all around the temple!
- Solved some crash problems
- Performance tuning
- Sound fixes and updates
- Minor graphical tweaks
656,1 MB

DramaticPopcorn

Looks damn good and something I would definitely play if it weren't for the voice-centered gimmick

Ninjerk

Arcane
Showed up in my queue. Any new owners have anything to say about this? Looks like a first person 3d platformer.

AlexOfSpades

Arcane
Lots of negative reviews criticizing obtuse puzzles and terrible platforming. Its on sale, but the reviews are making me cautious. I think I'll pass.

Andnjord

Arcane
I would have been really interested in playing a new magic focused game with magic puzzles, magic combat, nice atmosphere...
But voice commands? Nah not interested in shouting at my PC at 3 in the morning (talking to it gently neither, that would creep the hell out of my flatmate). I would be curious as to how it reacts to stuff like cockney accents, scottish accents and whatnot though.

AlexOfSpades

Arcane
Bought it in the sale.

Opened the game, decided to change resolution, it said I'd have to re-open the game manually. Reopened it with new resolution, it started a new game on its own, bypassing the menu (??). In the middle of the tutorial, I experienced extreme lag spikes. I reached the first dungeon-thing, door opened, game froze completely.

I wish I could say the game was bad or good, but I can't even say it works. I'll request a refund.

Edit: My computer is high above the minimum specs, too.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom