Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Improving Skyrim / Recommended Mods thread (Mostly about Requiem)

circ

Arcane
Well that's nice.

Anyway. Last Seed seems interesting, hopefully it won't use the same design principles as Frostfall or iNeed. I'm amazed by the support Frostfall gets, have none of its users ever been in a cold climate? I can go for half a day outside in -40 degree cold. Try that in Frostfall and it will say something like - It's Sunny. You are getting colder.

If only Chesko had instead taken over Hypothermia development and fixed its bugs.

Frostfall...I died of cold in the middle of Windhelm once. My torches ran out and I couldn't make it to the store from the pyres near the entrance. :M Might have been caused by installing it on an old save, because I later chose the "Shipwrecked near Winterhold" beginning in Alternate Start and I could comfortably bunnyhop over the icebergs with a thalmor robe and one bottle of snowberry extract.

Seethe

Arbiter
Well that's nice.

Anyway. Last Seed seems interesting, hopefully it won't use the same design principles as Frostfall or iNeed. I'm amazed by the support Frostfall gets, have none of its users ever been in a cold climate? I can go for half a day outside in -40 degree cold. Try that in Frostfall and it will say something like - It's Sunny. You are getting colder.

If only Chesko had instead taken over Hypothermia development and fixed its bugs.

You can alter the rate at which you get cold and stuff like that.

Dawkinsfan69

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Bethestard
BROS JUST REINSTALLED THIS GAME WITH BOUNCY BOOBS MEGA TIT MOD + HOT GIRL BODS REMODEL AND I GOT THE HOTTEST SKYRIM GFS BROS U JELLY?

20729-3-1380899607.jpg

roll-a-die

Magister
BROS JUST REINSTALLED THIS GAME WITH BOUNCY BOOBS MEGA TIT MOD + HOT GIRL BODS REMODEL AND I GOT THE HOTTEST SKYRIM GFS BROS U JELLY?
Do it again, it's not proper. I can tell what you did there, and I know you went to the wrong source. The nexus. Instead of the right source, the gentlebuttlovers at the lovers lab. An easy to set up mega tit + pussy mod, is available here, http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54739-all-in-one-hdt-animated-pussy/ You can even use that Bijin shit with it if you want.

EDIT: Also laughing at the amount of aliasing there. Try and get a better ENB bro.

roll-a-die

Magister

Is this The Sims 2 hair? These meshes will live on forever. :lol:
Lot of people haven't realized that the most popular hair mod on the nexus is just a port of a Sims 2 modders work. It has more than just the sims 2 stuff but the bulk of it is Sims 2 era stuff.

Vorark

Erudite
Anyone heard of this new "mod"? Social NPCs. It is more of a proof of concept about AI systems than a proper full-blown game modification.

felipepepe maybe this might be of interest?

------------------
What is this?
------------------

Did you ever want to play The Sims in Skyrim? Well, you can't, but this mod is pretty cool:

In short: NPCs in the mentioned locations use social interactions (quests) such as flirting, complimenting, insulting, embarrassing (etc) to interact with each other.

They try pursue romantic partners and insult those who they feel disgusted by. They try to make friends and introduce themselves to those that do not know them.

The best part is that YOU can insult them too! Or flirt with them, or ask them to marry you, you choose!

Manipulate them, destroy their relationships or help them build one, or just wait and see what the end result will be without interfering.

--------------------------------
Why?
-------------------------------

This mod is my Master's Thesis project. The goal is to investigate if social characters can automatically create interesting stories that players want to interact with .

To do this we decided to implement a social architecture model, the "Comme il Faut" in Skyrim and check if it was possible and if people are interested or not.

The "Comme il Faut" model is described in the chapter 43 in the book : "Game AI Pro 2: Collected Wisdom of Game AI Professionals".

baturinsky

Arcane
Playing, http://www.loverslab.com/topic/29971-amorous-adventures-v31-20170727/ , is pretty good.

Good:

1. Low load mod, it just adds some quests with specific vanilla NPCs.
2. You kill Aeryn.
3. Fully voiced used vanilla lines, either in different context or cut and mixed together.
4. You get to romance/fuck most of notable female NPCs in a lore-friendly manner.
5. Writing is pretty good, it's impossible to say where mod qest ends and vanilla quest starts. Especially because it is tightly integreated with vanilla quests, often tying several quests and NPCs together and making a complete story out of it.

Bad:

Not much.

1. Some bugs here and there.
2. There are no Orc romanceable NPCs.
3. Mjoll still rambles about Aeryn sometimes when follower.

ArchAngel

Arcane
So I was wondering if you guys can recommend must have mods for Skyrim LE.
Note that I am not looking for hardcore experience, I am mostly helping my daughter play it on easiest difficulty. As a walking simulator is is perfect for her.

So far I installed SkyUI, Skyrim HD, Enhanced Lights and FX and Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch. I am using Mod Organizer for this.

Do you recommend I use some other mods instead of these?

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom