Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

important taco related business

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Dear Editor,

My name is Jess and I’m the Editor at Jen Reviews. I was doing research on tacos recipes and just finished reading your wonderful blog post: http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/cod-advanced-warfare-ft-kevin-spacey.91376/page-9

In that article, I noticed that you cited a solid post that I’ve read in the past: http://www.fastcompany.com/3008346/deep-inside-taco-bells-doritos-locos-taco

We just published a delicious slow-cooker citrus chicken tacos recipe, complete with step-by-step pictures and detailed instructions. You can find it here: https://www.jenreviews.com/slow-cooker-citrus-chicken-tacos-recipe/

If you like the recipe we’d be humbled if you cited us in your article. Of course, we will also share your article with our 50k newsletter subscribers and followers across our social platforms.

Either way, keep up the great work!

Warmly,
Jess

Infinitron, your post is responsible for this.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Indeed it is.

FYI, we get messages like this all the time. These people use bots that crawl the web to find links related to their website, then send a message asking us to replace the link (or in this case add a new one) to increase their Google PageRank.

Aqualung

Dead duck
Patron
Insert Title Here
Sometimes I would really really like to travel back in the past with you two and throw you off the Tarpeian Rock. May my humble wish become a reality.

VentilatorOfDoom

Administrator
Staff Member
your taco recipe sucks. Cook tortilla wtf? Aren't those things baked?
Also lime and orange? What are you, hippies? Don't even know what Masa harina is.
Recipe needs more rotkraut and minced meat you soy boy mexicans.

Dux

Arcane
Tell those fucking taco people that citrus and tacos don't go together.

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
16cd8022d9.png

DANK

PorkBarrellGuy

well I don't like lemon/orange combos with any meat, really. except fish.
Fish tacos with lime are really fucking good. Poultry is light enough in flavor that citrus works ok with it as long as it's done sparingly IMO. Beef and pork don't work with citrus, especially pork.

Great, now I want tacos.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mustawd

real mexican food is just a bunch of fucken cilantro/coriander

Euro enters thread about tacos, a traditional Mexican food. Proceeds to complain about the Mexicaness of Mexican food. Suggests Euro tarded ideas to make Mexican food less Mexican.

:hmmm:

Negro, just eat Swedish food or wherever Euro country you’re from food instead.

VentilatorOfDoom

Administrator
Staff Member
Both corn and flour tortillas are pan cooked. No oil needed.
You apparently use the word differently, as in the general meaning of "preparing food" instead of exactly indicating in which manner it is prepared.. Cooking implies the use of water around here, ie. put water in a pot, put potatos in the pot, heat water, let it cook.
That video looks like baking/frying to me.

a cut of domestic sheep prime

and wheat tortillas is way better than dry corn crap
*flour. whole wheat tortillas suck quite a bit. as does most whole wheat things with the exception of certain breads.

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
Tacos are for low-T Mexicans. Burritos and Enchiladas are where its at.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom