Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Imperial Freelance Knights of the Ni - Oblivion DLC reviewed

baby_clipart_black.gif

Fight fo' me, mastah toad!

concerned

Novice
toadlicker appreciates your support jermaine

dont worry, he'll find osama, hitler and sadam

cutterjohn

Cipher
I' beginning to think that Volourn may actually come in to be handy, along with a few other of those guys... :twisted:

On the other hand, the Codex has had entire threads devoted to shock sites.

Well, so has FotD, but this place has more members. :P Better desist, you toad-licking maniac. Back on topic: Jimbob's Oblivious Adventures.

concerned

Novice
as ive told you before im not toadlicker, im just a fan

cuz hes totaly awesome enough to have fans

concerned

Novice
toadlicker wants to know why you wont join him in the lyrics of substitute by the who

I have no idea, but I don't like the way this is going at all. I want us to come together in a happy fellowship of love and promiscuity. Let us all save our tubgirls for Others.
Incidentally, this thread has had 700 views since last night and now nearly surpasses Project Monkey. Who are all these people viewing it?

Marb

Novice
Admiral jimbob said:
Incidentally, this thread has had 700 views since last night and now nearly surpasses Project Monkey. Who are all these people viewing it?
The uncyclopedia has been linked to in the ESF. And this thread is linked to in that article.

(glad to see you're alive CG)

Marb said:
Admiral jimbob said:
The uncyclopedia has been linked to in the ESF. And this thread is linked to in that article.

(glad to see you're alive CG)

Yeah, but I just added in the external links section earlier today. Though Geissbean probably removed it, because he's a faggot.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom