Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I'm Leibniz

Self-Ejected

c2007

Self-Ejected
leibniz.jpg

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
(A) If you were Leibniz, you'd know:
  1. a = b if and only if they share all their properties (Leibniz's principle of the indicernibility of identicals)
  2. Leibniz has the property of being dead, while you do not.
  3. Ergo, you are not Leibniz.
(B) Obviously, you do not know this.
(C) Ergo, you are not Leibniz.

QED

Nested arguments bitch!

lukaszek

the determinator
Patron
deterministic system > RNG

Last edited:
Self-Ejected

c2007

Self-Ejected
(A) If you were Leibniz, you'd know:
  1. a = b if and only if they share all their properties (Leibniz's principle of the indicernibility of identicals)
  2. Leibniz has the property of being dead, while you do not.
  3. Ergo, you are not Leibniz.
(B) Obviously, you do not know this.
(C) Ergo, you are not Leibniz.

QED

Nested arguments bitch!
You are also not Leibniz. Indiscernible.... Or is this a case of spelling difference across language?

Ok, you are right. I am not Leibniz, I am Searle.

Self-Ejected

c2007

Self-Ejected
Obviously alive?

Well, my lights are broken, but I still work.

If Berkeley was right, I am God, so there.

Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal

Leibniz was also a devout Christian, and heavily incorporated theism into his philosophy.

lukaszek

the determinator
Patron
deterministic system > RNG

Last edited:
Self-Ejected

c2007

Self-Ejected
Ok, so I am not Leibniz or Searle. Each ubermenschen, whilst I am a Tinker.

Real talk though... I cannot post in GD yet, and didn't want to make a new thread in Participation Awards, because that is not the daily affirmation that I need.

Situation: I am married now for a couple years to a woman I dated for 10 years. I work too much to chase pussy anymore, and frankly I'm too old, but that is another story.

I recognized her autism early in our friendship before dating. She is a similar short fuse real-talk sorta gal, and she smokes the pot, so I dug her.

I now am recognizing her retardation, and I wonder how much I am responsible as an enabler...

Long story short, too late: I bought the house, I pays dem dolla bills, I bought dinner, I bought new HVAC.... And the savings that "we" have are mine.

She got "downsized" from her job, and is now walking dogs rather than look for a real job.

My question is:

Hookers or divorce? About a wash, financially...

Infinitron, you seem to have a grasp of financial things... As a distant Ashki quadroon cousin, help a nigga out?

Ninjerk

Arcane

Real talk though... I cannot post in GD yet, and didn't want to make a new thread in Participation Awards, because that is not the daily affirmation that I need.

Situation: I am married now for a couple years to a woman I dated for 10 years. I work too much to chase pussy anymore, and frankly I'm too old, but that is another story.

I recognized her autism early in our friendship before dating. She is a similar short fuse real-talk sorta gal, and she smokes the pot, so I dug her.

I now am recognizing her retardation, and I wonder how much I am responsible as an enabler...

Long story short, too late: I bought the house, I pays dem dolla bills, I bought dinner, I bought new HVAC.... And the savings that "we" have are mine.

She got "downsized" from her job, and is now walking dogs rather than look for a real job.

My question is:

Infinitron, you seem to have a grasp of financial things... As a distant Ashki quadroon cousin, help a nigga out?
Are you sure you aren't also autistic?

PorkBarrellGuy

My question is:

Asking for relationship advice on the Codex is either fucking brilliant or absolutely suicidal

Jason Liang

Arcane
Leibniz is one of my favorite philosophers.

I took Searle's philosophy of mind class my freshman year.

Leibniz was a huge inspiration on Hegel.

Self-Ejected

c2007

Self-Ejected
Asking for relationship advice on the Codex is either fucking brilliant or absolutely suicidal
Either way, the audience is happy.

:despair:

Yeah....

Not really sure what the fuck I was thinking, too much Japanese whisky.

Asking for relationship advice on the Codex, is one of the funnier stupid things I have done lately. Jesus Titty Fucking Christ.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom