Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

If you ever update the board to have a faggy "like&quot

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
:x
Rename it the "rage" button.
:love:

Fens

Ford of the Llies
rather implement a
3FNOh.png
button, that adds games/developers/publishers/people to a personal hate-list and removes every newsitem about them

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
[Prestigious]/[Rage]

Either that or

[Prestigious]/[Retarded]

Hoodoo

It gets passed around.
Dumbfuck
each post should have a flaccid cock next to it and each like hardens it more and more, with the best posts ending up as hard veiny boners cummin allover your ass and leg

Oriebam

Formerly M4AE1BR0-something
The choices should be between hate or despise, liking stuff is :decline:

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Let's just have two buttons. One for yes, called "Yes" and one for no, called "No". Put them under each post. Then we'll all be like I see this post, I read this post, I no this post. Fuck yeah. That's awesome.

Teepo

Scholar
If you've been to Reddit you should be aware how terrible the downvote\upvote system is. People's comments that are downvoted enough by the rest of the users are somewhat censored in that you have to show downvoted comments after clicking the "This user received too many downvotes, click button to show comment."

There's a little fake rule that goes with Reddit. The policy or principle or whatever is to downvote comments "that do not add to the discussion." Whatever the fuck that means. People use it to downvote comments they disagree with on a personal opinion level. It's essentially the "Fuck you" button.

So basically I propose for April Fool's we have this upvote\downvote system and then gang up on Liberal or something and downvote all his comments into oblivion. Have some weird arbitrary rules like "If someone recieved 250 upvotes he gets a week ban." Butthurt should ensue.

If by some stupid reason this actually goes through I would like to steal Horsy's idea and call them Yes\No buttons.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
Can't wait to tweet my fucking friends about this suggestion. Definitely gonna discuss it in my next youtube blog video as well. Make sure you subscribe.

Gold

Augur
Patron
Dead State Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
Definitely need to add a hate button to. Then there will be balance in the 'Dex.

tindrli

Arcane
Definitely need to add a hate button to. Then there will be balance in the 'Dex.

A would go with "SHIT" "CRAP" anyway will agree with everything

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom