Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I wish to fist again.

To fist or not to fist, that is the question

• Total voters

Ranselknulf

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Gentlemen,

From this moment forth I shall ponder each post with an appropriate level of asperity and respect the gift each unique button rating represents. I will no longer try to fight against the button parade system.

I have learned from my vile crimes the value of a hard earned fist and will never again fist a post that is not properly deserving.

I have seen the error of my ways and repent for all my sins. Have mercy upon me and return fisting powers to me so that I may enrich the codex with my new found understanding.

Ellef

Deplorable
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
flunk irl

rTuYPTC.gif

Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Gentlemen,

From this moment forth I shall ponder each post with an appropriate level of asperity and respect the gift each unique button rating represents. I will no longer try to fight against the button parade system.

I have learned from my vile crimes the value of a hard earned fist and will never again fist a post that is not properly deserving.

I have seen the error of my ways and repent for all my sins. Have mercy upon me and return fisting powers to me so that I may enrich the codex with my new found understanding.

Gentleman Ranselknulf,

Once upon a time, a few months ago, I learned the same lesson. I was subjected to trial by combat to regain my fisting privilege. Having spilled my own blood for it, I will never again take my fisting privilege for granted, and it gladdens me to hear that you won't either.

Perhaps the DarkUnderlord will grant you a trial by combat to see if you are worthy of being absolved of your sins and granted your fisting privilege once again. You will have to summon the Lord yourself though, because there can be dire consequences for drawing His attention.

Good luck.

Last edited:

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Come on everybody clap your hands
Ahhh you're looking good
I'm gonna sing my song and you won't take long
We gonna do the fist and it goes like this

Come on let's fist again like we did last summer
Yea, let's fist again like we did last year
Do you remember when things were really hummin'
Yea, let's fist again, fistin' time is here

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I don't know why you're not fair
I give you my brofist, but you don't care
So what is right and what is wrong?
Gimme a fist

Oh, I don't know, what can I do?
What else can I say, it's up to you
I know we're one, just me and you
I can't go on

I stalk the night
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin 2
Last Fistmas
I gave you my fist
But the very next day you gave it away.
This year
To save me from tears
I'll give it to someone special

Weasel
J_C THE WISE didn't last very long before turning into J_C the spammer. Perhaps it's a cry for help.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom