Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress I Want to Be a Viking! Let's Play Heimdall - On Amiga

Utgard Update 1

First steps in the land of the giants.

1.jpg

We didn't get any eperience boost or super cool weapon reward for completing first part of our quest, that's a shame but I'll get over it. Heimdall is still level 5 and Aegir and Ormr are getting close to also reach it. We are quite low on food and healing supplies but we hope to find a shop soon.

2.jpg

We have to start our search for next weapon of the gods somwhere.

3.jpg

4.jpg

This island seems to be good place as any. Since it's Utgard we probably will meet some giants. We had "Giant Killer" scrolls but I sold them, so we will have to depend on Heimdall strenght to overcome them if need be.

5.jpg

This looks familliar, but it's hard to expect that every island on three world will be unique. This game is on floppies.

6.jpg

We will move around as Ormr, we don't have much food left so time may come when Aegir will finally have to fight so we should save his health.

7.jpg

Ormr fell into pit trap and then spotted sorcerer. That's bad sign if we encounter sorcerers right from the start...

8.jpg

You will either let us pass or die, old man!

9.jpg

10.jpg

He died after three hits and dropped quite a lot of stuff...

11.jpg

It's better than what we have. We will give Heimdall's crystal sword to Aegir even though he already have one. This should bring sword icon closer to attack button if we decide to fight as Aegir.

12.jpg

Sorcerer also dropped two food rations and potion of runelore.

13.jpg

We told Heimdall to drink it and now he's killing machine rune expert!

14.jpg

Let's continue.

15.jpg

Probably more pit traps. They don't do that much damage but we shall move as Ormr anyway.

16.jpg

17.jpg

Well, if there were any pit traps, Ormr managed to avoid them.

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

This island is too damn calm. That's suspicious.

21.jpg

22.jpg

We will go south first.

23.jpg

After switching some floppies (Heimdall is one of those games that don't recognize any other WinUAE floppy drives than DF0 and DF1) it turned out it's a shop. That's good to know. Unfortunately this shop don't have anything other than shops we visited in Midgard. We bought one amethyst key and said goodbye to shopkeeper.

24.jpg

So it's time to go east.

25.jpg

26.jpg

27.jpg

28.jpg

29.jpg

He dropped invulnerability scroll. We gave it to Aegir so we can sold one of his crystal swords and have sword icon in right place during combat (The same reason why Heimdall is carrying one).

30.jpg

After killing owner, we can loot this chest.

31.jpg

It was trapped and contained "stne" key, helmet (?) and revelation scroll (we used one to "reveal" bridge in second island we visitted in midgard). We can't do anything with the helmet so I'm guessing it's quest item.

32.jpg

33.jpg

I don't like the word "venomous"...

34.jpg

35.jpg

We killed it and didn't died of poison so I guess it was just to scare us.

36.jpg

I think that's it for this island. Let's go back to the ship.

37.jpg

Yes, please.

38.jpg

And those were our first steps in the land of giants. Not much really, basicially game was nice enough to put shop island close to our starting position.

39.jpg

Aegir (I'm confused about this dude's name, combat menu says AEGIR and crew screen says AEIGR. He will be Aegir from now because its easier to pronounce) reached level 5 but he is still worse than Heimdall at everything but dexterity (Heimdall have his dex raised by carrying two dexterity charms). In next episode we should look for trouble in another island since we are now pretty good on supplies.

Utgard update 2

Closed doors and drinking water from random places.

1.jpg

I forget to check if this shop we found is one with infinite stock of food. Well, we will find out later. Right now let's continue our journey.

2.jpg

One west of us please.

3.jpg

I will use the same squad until they all reach level 8 (I think that's maximum level in this game).

4.jpg

Ormr will again be our crash test dummy.

5.jpg

Food is always welcome.

6.jpg

And none of our keys fits the lock on this doors...

7.jpg

So that's it for this update until next time... Ok we will visit another island.

8.jpg

One east of us this time.

9.jpg

Yes, and no closed doors this time, please.

10.jpg

This island looks unique. I dig those norse... thingies on the walls, man.

11.jpg

Let's go to eastern exit and pick up food that lays on the floor.

12.jpg

13.jpg

Resurrection scroll, we discarded because I'm cheap shit that uses savestates we already have one. Let's go east.

14.jpg

Quite a lot of rooms to choose (there is another exit behind the pit trap). Let's take first of the norhtern ones.

15.jpg

Like so.

16.jpg

17.jpg

At least they changed enemy descriptions in Utgard.

18.jpg

19.jpg

He wasn't "extremely strong" by any means but he packed a decent punch. He also dropped food and restore all scroll.

20.jpg

21.jpg

There is nothing in this room other than pit traps. Let's go back.

22.jpg

23.jpg

Now we shall se what lies behind this passageway.

24.jpg

Le sorcerer!

25.jpg

It really depends on what spell he's about to cast, but let's take our chances and fight him.

26.jpg

He had tons of hit points but done next to no damage. He dropped restore scroll and strange signet...

27.jpg

28.jpg

This signet raises ALL of our statistics. If this is quest item and someone want's it, he will have to pray it from our dead fingers.

29.jpg

Now let's quickly turn into Ormr and see what's inside this chest.

30.jpg

Chest was empty and trapped. Dammit, let's go back.

31.jpg

South this time.

32.jpg

Orc!

33.jpg

Dude, I'm not giving you my signet. Bugger off!

34.jpg

Yes!

35.jpg

36.jpg

37.jpg

Meh, he wasn't so tough anyway, but he didn't drop anything.

38.jpg

39.jpg

40.jpg

41.jpg

Interesting... let's check out this scroll.

42.jpg

43.jpg

44.jpg

Sure, drinking random shit helped us before.

45.jpg

I think Mimir is a dragon from norse mythology but I'm not sure. Also, I don't know what it did. It didn't change out statistics or anything like it. But we ordered everyone else to also drink from Mimir's well, just in case. Now we have to go back to the beginning of this island because we left one unexplored corridor there. Og, I also tried to use teleportation scroll but it said it's of no use in this room.

46.jpg

47.jpg

Oh, it's just a stuntie.

48.jpg

Let's teach him that stroking in public places is bad idea.

49.jpg

Have at you!

50.jpg

51.jpg

He was quite tough but that's to be expected from a dorf. He dropped one food ration.

52.jpg

And nothing else here. Let's go back to the ship.

53.jpg

54.jpg

And that's it for this episode. We failed to open doors at island 2 and drinked water from Mimir's well. In next episode we shall continue our quest or die from sideeffects of drinking water from random fountains in dungeons.

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
44.jpg

Sure, drinking random shit helped us before.

45.jpg

I think Mimir is a dragon from norse mythology but I'm not sure. Also, I don't know what it did. It didn't change out statistics or anything like it. But we ordered everyone else to also drink from Mimir's well, just in case. Now we have to go back to the beginning of this island because we left one unexplored corridor there. Og, I also tried to use teleportation scroll but it said it's of no use in this room.

Mimer is another giant or jotun. He was keeper of the well of wisdom, where Odin traded one of his eyes for a sip and knowledge of the runes, if I remember my mythology correctly. Mimer had a trick up his sleeve though. The effects of the well aren't permanent, so Odin would have bought only temporary knowledge from the well. Only, Odin, the crafty bugger, threw the eye he had just gouged from his face, into the well. There it lies for eternity, granting him knowledge and wisdom.
Later (I think), Mimer was beheaded and Odin embalmed and enchanted his head so that it he could keep it around for company and conversation. In the Valhalla comics, they regularly play chess against eachother. +M

Here's the wiki article on Mimir.

Mimer was beheaded and Odin embalmed and enchanted his head so that it he could keep it around for company and conversation. In the Valhalla comics, they regularly play chess against eachother.

Thats some Myth: The Fallen Lords stuff there :lol:
Are those regular chess or this game "Danes" played while sailing (I don't remember name of the game and don't even know how to google it) with figurines screwed to board so waves won't topple them over?

Utgard update 3

Meeting Norns

1.jpg

Heimdall is pretty low on health so we will use our Restore All scroll and then tell him to eat some food. You can see that even though Ormr the wizard is level 5 he has barely more runelore than Olaf the druid, who is level 1. I think wizards are more all-rounded characters than druids, which is fine in theory. In practice they all have lower runelore than Heimdall and it makes them completely useless. But they are necessary as pack-mules. I haven't played the sequel but I read some things about it. Apparently 8th Day completely removed party management and you control only heimdall. Also combat was intergrated into main interface making game more like Darkmere.

2.jpg

Ok, enough of this. There is job to be done here.

3.jpg

We shall sail to this star-like island.

4.jpg

Yup, this one.

5.jpg

Another unique island, interesting...

6.jpg

Unfortunately this house is just a decoration. We can't enter it.

7.jpg

We found food and fire scroll which we discarded. Now let's check the western exit first.

8.jpg

9.jpg

Stuntie. They hit hard and have tons of health. But their attack animation is very slow so I'm not very afraid of them anymore.

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

Bugger managed to hit us once and look how much damage he did. We found jade key and str scroll on his corpse.

13.jpg

14.jpg

Celebrity! I read about women controlling fate of humans in "Heroje Północy". There is myth that one of those fate controlling chicks connected a life of a newborn to a candle when she got mistreated during some familiy celebration. This guy (whos name of course I don't remember) later become famous skald and was kept alive by keeping this candle un-lit. Later one king or jarl christianized and ordered to summon this skald and lit a candle to show that christian god is stronger and will keep him alive. In pagan version of the myth dude died after the candle burned out... But that's really doesnt matter, does it? She just want a necklace. We don't have it so let's go look for it.

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

Let's go south this time.

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

Ninja spiders!

21.jpg

He dropped a resurrection scroll which we decided to keep because we have only one food ration left.

22.jpg

Let's switch to Ormr, just in case...

23.jpg

24.jpg

It looks like fate controlling chicks have fucking family reunion here... But that's a really good pixel art if you ask me.

25.jpg

Ok, let's check the last exit now.

26.jpg

27.jpg

28.jpg

That line is getting old.

29.jpg

We blocked his first blow and then simply beat him into submission by spamming attacks. He dropped Disarm Traps scroll which is great because those things are quite rare.

30.jpg

31.jpg

This one wants apples. She should get some if we find any.

32.jpg

That's it for this island. We need a necklace, apples from Iduna's orchard and something to restore eyesight. We don't have any of those things so let's go back to the ship.

33.jpg

34.jpg

If was pretty short episode, but what can you do? Next time we shall visit this huge island south of us.

35.jpg

And that's how we look with experience and statistics so far.

There was some update delay. Mostly because I was fucking around with this computer and managed to broke a thing or two (But everything is fine now). My processor fan is damn rejected jumbo-jet and my motherboard don't allow any fan speed control. So I tried to do it manually by removing two cables from 3 pin connector and putting them in my power supply instead of motherboard. Well it worked for slowing down fan (and removing most of the noise) but this pc refuses to boot if fan is not connected properly to motherboard (I left yellow cord in 3 pin switch so I don't know what this fucker is talking about). Then decided not to screw with it anymore. Pc works fine now but still VERY loudly but I don't think there is anything to be done about it other than replacing fan (and I left all my spares at home). And then I decided to fuck around with config.sys and autoexec.bat to play Dark Sun games in dos. It took me almost all day but FINALLY I managed to free up 612 KB conventional memory so even Wake of The Ravager works with sound now, but only floppy version. I haven't try to add cd-rom drives to autoexec.bat and see if cd-version will play. Ok, but that's done and I overcome this machine with Google my mighty intellect and now I'm preparing to do new update for Heimdall.[/S]

Utgard update 4

We may or may not have pissed off some dragon...

1.jpg

We are low on food and other healing supplies. I went back to shop island in order to buy food but this shop does not replenish it's stock and I managed to get only one ration there (and a second one was dropped by monster I killed in order to get to the shop). So we now have total of 3 food ration. It has to be nough.

2.jpg

Now we are going to visit this big island south of us. Since it look big it will probably have many monster, and that's is not always bad thing since they sometimes drop food and healing scroll. Well, we shall see how it goes.

3.jpg

I said that I don't expect every island to have unique look but this game managed to surprise me again.

4.jpg

5.jpg

Overland towny map. Maybe we will find a shop with unlimited food?

6.jpg

But first we have to deal with this douchebag. We are not paying anything.

7.jpg

Yes!

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

He dropped stone axe, which is strange because it first monster that demanded something from us and tropped loot after we killed him. I decided to take this axe even though it useless for us. I hope we will find a shop and trade it for food.

11.jpg

12.jpg

Let's check this house.

13.jpg

It's not a shop but there was one food ration laying on the floor. We picked it up and now let's take south exit.

14.jpg

I think owner of this house likes him some dungeons.

15.jpg

And sorcerers. I had to fight him twice, first time he dropped crystal sword but game stopped responding after fight was over. WinUAE worked fine but game showed only black screen.

16.jpg

Second time we killed him he only dropped pouch with 10 gold coins.

17.jpg

But at least game is working so I'll get over it.

18.jpg

God damn ninja spiders.

19.jpg

And bastard didn't even drop anything.

20.jpg

21.jpg

Ok, but that should make up for treasureless spider.

22.jpg

We picked up two food ration and there is absolutely nothing else in this room (I checked with detect secret doors as always). So let's go back to the village.

23.jpg

Now let's see what's inside next house.

24.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

Pretty simillar to the last one so far. There also was food ration laying on the floor so we picked it up and now we are pretty good on healing supplies.

27.jpg

28.jpg

Ormr time!

29.jpg

Chest was trapped and contained iron and golden keys.

30.jpg

31.jpg

32.jpg

33.jpg

Hey, new enemy!

34.jpg

35.jpg

36.jpg

He run away but dropped jade key.

37.jpg

And Heimdall is now level 6. I don't think his stats changed that much (he was pretty much maxed out anyway).

38.jpg

Ok, let's continue.

39.jpg

40.jpg

Rat's library?

41.jpg

Restore All scroll.

42.jpg

Resurrection (discarded, we are good on those).

43.jpg

Detect secret doors (could it be a hint?)

44.jpg

45.jpg

Dexterity potion. Now Heimdall is at 83 dex. Ok, let's use this detect secret doors scroll...

46.jpg

Not very surprising.

47.jpg

let's check it out.

48.jpg

49.jpg

Hmm...

50.jpg

Sure!

51.jpg

I don't think that any of the Norns would be insterested in dragon eggs though (unless they restore eyesight).

52.jpg

That's it for this island. Let's go back to ship.

53.jpg

I would gladly explore more but there's nothing else on this island.

54.jpg

I really don't want to go to this strange island in southern end of map so next time we will have to do some long-range sailing (which hurts crew) or other sheenenigans.

Utgard update 5

Diamond key.

1.jpg

Like a said in previous update, I don't want to go to island in southern end of the map because it looks "special". We done some backtracking and now we are trying to sail to island directly south of starting position in Utgard (starting position is this white circle). Jarmes informs us that journey there will be dangerous but whetever, we should be fine.

2.jpg

Disembark!

3.jpg

This island reminds me of Bitmap Brothers games before they switched to AGA - SpeedBall 2 or Chaos Engine (from which I took my Avatar). We started moving west and spotted a chest.

4.jpg

We opened it with our Ormr the minesweeper and chest contained one iron key and "water" scroll.

5.jpg

It will probably be useful somwhere here on this island.

6.jpg

7.jpg

Sorcerer.

8.jpg

To be honest, the enemies I'm most afraid of are Orcs. They are extremly good at blocking so you can't just spam them and they attack quite quickly so you have to time your attack very well. Sorcerers can do a lot of damage but usually have low health and attack slowly.

9.jpg

And they attack by pointing their hands at you so it's very "visibile" and easy to counter with your own attack.

10.jpg

He dropped food and Wall of Protection scroll which we already encountered before and I think it simply protects you against arrow traps and such.

11.jpg

Ok, let's start moving east.

12.jpg

13.jpg

Chest contained silver, iron and regular key. Iron keys are new to us so we should eventually try to open doors at 2nd island with them.

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

Those buggers can be really annoying to fight. Even though they don't attack as fast as draugrs you have to be carefull with your timing because they can sudennly start spamming attacks on you.

20.jpg

21.jpg

He dropped pouch with 100 gold coins and scroll which we could not pick up because we are carrying to much shit with us. I ordered Heimdall to eat some food and then discarded stuff I don't think we will need.

22.jpg

Now, let's take a look at this chest.

23.jpg

Oh well...

24.jpg

Puzzle room?

25.jpg

We tried to move closer to the helmets...

26.jpg

But we got ambushed.

27.jpg

28.jpg

He dropped str scroll (discarded)

29.jpg

Really? we happen to have one...

30.jpg

Let's use it.

31.jpg

It seems like nothing happened.

32.jpg

But there's key on eastern wall.

33.jpg

A dim key! we haven't seen any of those before. Ok, there's nothing left to do on this island. Let's go back to the ship.

34.jpg

35.jpg

From here we have whole eastern part of the map open to us. So in next episode we shall take advantage of it.

Utgard update 6

Tiny island and... bug?

1.jpg

This is our next target. We are down to our last food ration but there's nothing we can do about it until we find shop that have infinite food supply.

2.jpg

DISERMBARK!

3.jpg

Very "homey" looking island. Let's switch to Aegir (Ormr is too low on health) and take a look around.

4.jpg

5.jpg

We can't interact with those chests.

6.jpg

Well, let's check what this dude is all about.

7.jpg

I was hoping for "Gimme gold because there is shop behind me" but no such luck.

8.jpg

And we are out of healing supplies completely.

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

I didn't give Aegir any weapons because he carries all our keys (shitton of them) so we will have to do it with Heimdall.

12.jpg

It was very easy fight anyway. And, orc dropped food!

13.jpg

Then we looted orc's chest. It contained more food, regular key and runelore potion (which we gave to Ormr).

14.jpg

And now Ormr will be slightly more useful especially since he's close to level up.

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

Another runelore potion which we also gave to Ormr.

18.jpg

That's more like it but still quite low.

19.jpg

And Call of Valhalla scroll which we took.

20.jpg

Nothing more in this room so let's get moving.

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

... And we are back at the beginning. I walk around casting detect secret doors and even tried to use Water scoll on those big cauldrons but to no effect. So that's was really tiny island. Let's go back to the ship.

26.jpg

Yes.

27.jpg

Ok, that would be really short update so let's visit this another tiny island south of us.

28.jpg

... Or not. Games refuses to load this island. It asks for disk 3, starts to load and then nothing but black screen. WinUAE is still working and after minute or two (Island don't load THAT long) some farting noises starts but nothing else. Ok, I will try to read over the internet what is going on.

I tried to use different ADF disks but it didn't help so this LP is on hold until I come back home and check if using different computer with newer version of winUAE will help. Sorry.

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
:rage:

(yes I've been reading this LP but it moves too fast to comment. By the time I type a comment, there's a new update)

The good news (sort of) is that I've been playing on very old WinUAE and this is not only game that Guru Meditated on me (Guru Meditation - Amiga version of blue screen of death) and no one else seem to have any problems with those games that crashes in my case. I'm soon going home* and I have save disks and not only savestates so there should be no problem with compatibility between different version of WinUAE. I'm really hoping that's just problem of old emulator version.

* Fuck, I was sick of sitting at my parents house until yesterday. Friend informed me that one dude cut off other dude hand with machete in my hometown. Some guy was causally walking in the middle of the fucking town at 21:00 and some random dude jumped on him with machete and tried to cut of his head, guy tried to block the blow and lost his hand, but survived. Apparently those two didn't even know each other and attacker was probably high on amphetamine. I'm mean, what the fuck.

Cassidy

Arcane
Friend informed me that one dude cut off other dude hand with machete in my hometown. Some guy was causally walking in the middle of the fucking town at 21:00 and some random dude jumped on him with machete and tried to cut of his head, guy tried to block the blow and lost his hand, but survived. Apparently those two didn't even know each other and attacker was probably high on amphetamine. I'm mean, what the fuck.

Considering this is the same year Grimoire got a new demo released after almost two decades...

64jmsm.jpg

Guess what guys, I managed to fix it. I downloaded ADF disks from different source AND set floppy drive emulation to 100% instead of 800% and it works. So I'm going to take a nap now and after that I will start making new upadtes. Sorry for this bullshit, it is said in book of winuae "Thou shall not use fucketh 800% floppeth emulation" but you know, It almost always works and nobody likes to wait a year before shit loads... Well, anyway I managed to make it work now so new updates will come after I take some sleep.

lightbane

Arcane
Good to know, this lp brings so many memories :love:

I remember being very little when I played this game, I had no idea of what exactly I was doing, instead I was just clicking around and see what happens. Even then I managed to reach the third isle (or was it the four?) and have fun with it :incline:

Utgard update 7

Another tiny island is tiny... and another. BUT IT WORKS!

Let's celebrate that spring has finally arived in Poland and "mother winter left our land".

1.jpg

Are we worthy now? did we prove that we are viking enough to land on the Island of Guru Meditation?

2.jpg

YES! It works! goddamit, I was afraid that I will be forced to abandon this LP but there is a hope!

3.jpg

Let's pick up this food and then we shall se if we can even open first doors here. It would be FUCKING HILARIOUS if we couldn't.

4.jpg

Unstoppable wave of fucking progress. Silver key opened the doors and we can see what secret this island holds.

5.jpg

6.jpg

Ok, it's time to switch to Aegir.

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

Chest contained two food rations, silver key and ice shard scroll (which we discarded).

11.jpg

Aegir managed to open doors with regular key.

12.jpg

Spiders!

13.jpg

14.jpg

He dropped Jade Key which is very nice because those seem to be pretty rare.

15.jpg

16.jpg

And this time we had to use silver key (we still have quite a lot of them).

17.jpg

Fucking dwarf!

18.jpg

Jew-Dwarf!

19.jpg

I'm sorry, we don't have any gemstones so we have to kill you.

20.jpg

He was quite though (not surprisingly) and had Adamant Axe, but we don't need it. We have better weapons and to be honest, I don't see much difference between using thunder-blade/stone axe and punching shit.

21.jpg

Doesn't look glorious enough to fucking pay gemstone to enter.

22.jpg

We have found two scroll behind a house. Resurrection and Restore All. We used restore and discarded resurrection.

23.jpg

Let's check this here abode.

24.jpg

25.jpg

More like "GREETINGS FRIEND, WE KNOW OF YOUR QUEST SO WE PUT DUDE NEAR THE ENTRANCE TO EXTORT GEMSTONE FROM YOU LOL". Fucking dwarfs. But I'll take the necklace, thank you.

26.jpg

27.jpg

Fun fact: in norse mythology goddess Freya agreed to have sexual intercourse with dwarfs for three days to get this necklace. True story.

28.jpg

Ok, let's get check another house.

29.jpg

30.jpg

Oh.

31.jpg

Heimdall is murderer and he don't mind some rape and pillage from time to time... but he's no thief. We shall leave their jew-gold alone.

32.jpg

... But we will take the food.

33.jpg

Ok, thats it for this island. It was tiny but we found necklace here, and that's a quest item so we probably couldn't finish this world without visiting this island.

34.jpg

Yup.

35.jpg

And that's the end of first update since this LP was stopped for a while because some software issues. I hope now we won't encounter any more problems and hopefully we will be able to finish this game.

lightbane

Arcane
:incline:

Heimdall is murderer and he don't mind some rape and pillage from time to time... but he's no thief. We shall leave their jew-gold alone.

Reminds me of Radiata Stories, a ps2 game with elves, dwarves, fairies, orcs and other fantasy races that was about racism (well done, not IN YOUR FACE RETARD LOL, no-one was innocent). Unsurprisingly, dwarves were represented as extremely greedy little shits (to the point the king mentions not having enough money to pay the taxes, despite sitting on a throne made of gold while he says that :lol:).

By the way, will you lp Heimdall 2 once you're done with this done?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom