Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ I want to be a Satan - Solium Infernum AAR

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
images

WITNESS MY POWER!

Erebus

Arcane
Ouch ! Ragequitting would almost seem tempting after such a blow.

What stat can protect your legion against Wickedness ? Is it its Level ? It's probably been said already, but I don't remember.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Chapter IV: Peace and Quiet

Yes, well, not much is happening this update :(

DING DING, TURN 17

solium0658.jpg

Some vile FEWL has called upon a vote to exile Jim!

Roxorowicz said:
17. Whoa, someone called for an x-com vote against Jim. Gonna vote no, nothing would be achieved from kicking him out of the game.

Still, gonna move my legion closer to his borders, in case I'd need to rush for his HQ.

solium0659.jpg

solium0660.jpg

:troll:

Herostratus said:
Turn 17:
hue, my expel the heretic chose the worst target imaginable, Jim. I will vote against the expelling as it will merely make roxor RUN AWAY WITH THE GAME. Deso and cheddar will prolly vote against too.

Roxor keeps demanding… I will bloody well HAVE to indulge with that super legion of his.

:eek:

Cheddar said:
Turn 17.
gonna move into position to be mean to hero. Currently don't have souls to buy anything in bazaar.

Jaedar cares not about the affairs of heretics.

ZING, TURN 18

solium0661.jpg

solium0662.jpg

Jim decided to start turtling should bad things happen, it would appear. Not only did he buy the order of the skull, he also fielded SUPERFURFUR

solium0664.jpg

solium0665.jpg

Yeah, this guy is pretty dang tough right now.

Roxorowski said:
18. Good, Jim is still in the game. I like how he bought the order of the skull and assigned Furfur++++ to his bodyguards in panic.

ALSO FURFUR STATS ARE OMGOMG: lvl 2/loyalty 4, 17 fkn hp, 10a/7d/5i, luck 3

Oh well, tributes.

solium0663.jpg

My archnemesis has replaced the Order of the Skull.

solium0666.jpg

Meanwhile, Herostratus is running around flagging the countryside.

Breivik said:
Turn 18:
Darn, oblibian orb still in shoppe. Mb I’ll buy it… With all these super legions running around.

DING DING, TURN 19

solium0667.jpg

Another turn full of exciting events.

Rox said:
19. Someone tried to use combat deception against my main legion. Probably jim. Wyrd.

I'll need 6 more darkness to raise cunning to 4. After that something awesome's gonna happen.

Who actually used that ritual on me remains a mystery.

solium0668.jpg

Herostratus keeps a-flaggin'

Paranoiac said:
Turn 19:

Shit tribute of course. Needz moar flamez.

Roxor and jaedar both are looking at stealing my PoPs, I know it. They are too tender and too weak :&

solium0669.jpg

And Cheddar has retreated his legion from Deso's whereabouts.

Ched said:
Turn 19.
Apathy sucks, lets make a demand on hero.

DING DING, TURN 20

solium0670.jpg

Roxorus said:
20. Haha, I got just enough resources. ^___________^ Time to consolidate and raise next turn. Fuck, I miss only one 3 souls or 3 darkness card to increase it right away :|||

Hero is capping cantons like mad. This is bad, gives him way too much prestige, compared to cheddar's pitifully small land.

solium0671.jpg

solium0673.jpg

Someone bought a silly manuscript that got replaced by THIS FUCKING THING

solium0674.jpg

Meet veil of smoke. It's so retardedly OP it's not even funny.

Herostratus said:
Turn 20:
Jaedar demanding tribute. Got a fucking shit event card again.

Funnily tho, I have amassed enuff darkness to get 4 cunning. Maybe I will get just that, and drop the arti buying spree.

TURN 21

solium0675.jpg

solium0676.jpg

And what do you know, someone in fact got the veil of smoke. Whoddathunkit

Jaedar said:
Turn 21
Getting veil of shadows, morax and cunning +.

Lets do sum praetor combat cause that shit always works so well.

Oh, right, who else could it have been.

Also, I got two events to choose from.

solium0677.jpg

The old one, which is pretty ass cuz it could target Cheddar.

solium0678.jpg

And a new one, which is just as ass.

I don't even remember which one I kept.

solium0679.jpg

New manuscript on the bazaar.

solium0680.jpg

solium0681.jpg

Jose said:
21. Right. +++++turn orders, fuk yeah. Let's demand from Hero again.

solium0682.jpg

solium0683.jpg

solium0684.jpg

:m

DING DONG, BANNU 22

solium0685.jpg

Roxorov said:
22. Fuck. Someone got Morax and Veil of Smoke. This is sorta alright because Morax has such shitty loyalty he should be very easy to snatch.

Gonna augury hero, get tribute and move closer to the garden of deloights.

solium0687.jpg

solium0688.jpg

solium0689.jpg

solium0686.jpg

Morax was replaced by Abraxas. He's sorta lacklustre, basically a worse Vassago.

Herostratus said:
Turn 22:

Someone bought morax. I’m thinking cheddar, he’s the only one outside of me with high infernal stat. I’m raising cunning to 3.

I will be demanding from cheddar (I think vassago can beat him),

(I think vassago can beat him)

(I think vassago can beat him)

Gaze into the face of insanity :troll:

solium0551.jpg

vs

solium0578.jpg

Sounds like a deal :troll:

Meanwhile, a Jaedar is Jaedaring

Jaedar-san said:
turn 22
A GREAT RIFTU IN HELL. Gonan target roxors legion, as I'm fairly confident I could beat heros. It would be good to be the strongest legion in hell. If it dies... butthurt will be had.

DING DING, TURN 23

solium0690.jpg

solium0691.jpg

solium0692.jpg

Lo, behold the rift that consumed the once mighty warriors of the European Union :(

Roxorowski said:
23. Turns out hero has 3 cunning. Sneaky git. Gonna have to increase int to 3 just in case. Gonna consolidate tribute now and increase it next turn. He only has 1 int tho, not very wise, huehuehuehue

Also, someone called a fissure against my superlegion. FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU. Can't have been Hero because he wouldn't concede to my demands if he had that. Probably Jim since he was yapping about good events. You sneaky faggot, I was voting no against your x-com and left your shitty pop alone :X

solium0693.jpg

Here we can see some of Herostratus's stats.

And here we can see a foul man who can't treat his allies properly :rpgcodex:

Jaedar said:
Turn 23
It worked, and roxor doesn't suspect me at all. Hero demanded of me, which I will deny. I am fairly confident I can win any vendetta he can bring.

solium0694.jpg

And this is me consolidating tributez for +int.

solium0695.jpg

Also, a new praetor that replaced Abraxas. He is insanely good.

DING DING, TURN 24

solium0696.jpg

solium0697.jpg

The vultures have smelt meat

solium0698.jpg

solium0699.jpg

Rox said:
24. Man, what to do. Look at all those faggots gathering at my borders, happily showing their praetors. I have just about enough resources to raise int and steal a praetor. But which should I take? Jim's Furfur or Hero's Baraqiel? I think I'll try a shot at Furfur to teach that faggot a lesson.

This will suck my resources dry, but eh. Int3 will be important to mask my cunning and kingmaker. Furfur will be important to make jim stop insult trolling everyone, and do some insult trolling of my own. The potato will regret his actions when my bodyguards are reformed.

Or on second thought, given how his main legion with furfur is level 1... I could just raise my wickedness to 1, wait for him to try a vendetta and nuke the shit out of him. Yes... after all I have those 17 spare flames. Nuking both him and furfur should be pretty lulzy. And I'll save some precious darkness on it. It's risky tho, but you gotta live on the edge in this business.

Finally, imma demand of Deso cuz he's prob sitting on a fuckton of cash since he ain't doing anything.

solium0700.jpg

Raising int

solium0701.jpg

solium0702.jpg

And magix

solium0703.jpg

It's cheap as all hell, so might as well. And you never know when you'll need to fireball someone's ass.

solium0704.jpg

solium0705.jpg

Also, while not pictured, I of course conceded to Herostratus's demand. Anything else would be idiotic.

New stuff on the bazaar that replaced old stuff

solium0706.jpg

solium0707.jpg

The skull is rather shit. The wheel not so much, however.

Cheddar said:
Turn 24
Increasing da deceit. Someone bought the orb of deffstruction, I assume deso will try and use it to get his pop back or hero took it and will try to leverage it somehow. But unless he also has a ritual blocker it won't do him any good.

Herostratus said:
Turn 24:
Cheddar doesn’t accept my demand. But if he was the one who got abraxas and the veil of smoke, I can’t beat him – piercing lunge or no piercing lunge.

I have now cunning lvl 4.

Orb of oblibian bought. I think it’s roxor or deso or jim.
I will be overbidding like mad on wheel of the broken.
<Jim_Cojones> damn, hero outbid me [on the wheel]

solium0708.jpg

And here are the current standings.

More to cum!

Last edited:
Regarding that, I actually punched in a winning combination first, then my game crashed, then I had to type up another one... But since I was lol its all random anyways I picked a slightly different one and submitted that :rage:

Luckerfags, luckerfags everywhere

Erebus

Arcane
Is Martial Prowess less useful than the other attributes ? Nobody ever seems to bother having a good or even average score in it.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Martial Prowess is pretty powerful, at max level perhaps even the best of all the attributes, and even without that you can seriously troll people with combat cards (see previous game's demise of roxorowski). But it has one very major drawback - while all stats (except charisma) need lvl 4 to unlock a new turn order slot, Martial needs lvl 5. That's a SHITTON more time/resources needed to spend.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Yeah. High martial is great, but getting there is shit. It's kinda like charisma in that sense, where it's great if you get it to 5 or 6, but level 4 us such a let down that it's hard to justify it when you're in an actual game.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Satanus!

In Latin, that means "Satan"!

(i've been meaning to update dis all the time this weekend but always forgot :troll: )

wjw

Augur
Darth Roxor was last seen: Viewing latest content, 33 minutes ago

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Infernal greetings, ye sinners.

This LP/report is now once again fully operational.

Turns out I forgot/couldn't be bothered to finish the write-up on the 2nd game tho, how curious. If anyone's curious how it ended, however:

As you may remember, I started as a kingmaker and tagged Jaedar as my target.

As the game was closing to its end, the situation was more or less:
- Herostratus vs Jaedar in a bitter duel for 1st place
- Me standing on my head to make Jaedar win
- Jim doing not much
- Deso biding his time to make a kamikaze attack on Jaedar

Once I noticed deso's shenanigans, I cut a deal with him to leave Jaedar alone, revealing my kingmaker to him and foretelling of great swedish humiliation.

Afterwards I used massive [deceive]+[diplomacy] to make Jaedar accept me as a vassal, which put him to 1st place. And then the game ended and I won :troll:

In fact, turns out I still have all my notes from that game if that interests you as well.

Starting from turn 25, which was the cut off for the thread.

Roxorowski logs:
25. Nuthin l0l. Weird, Jim is still creeping at my border, but not demanding anything. Shrug. Tribute x2 and gonna auger hero again.

Someone called an event imposing tax on everyone with legions. Good that I'm still sitting on a fuckton of flames.

26. Well, I'll be. Hero has 4 cunning and wickedness. This is certainly unfortunate. That retard has only 1 int, though, I'm gonna pilfer the fuck out of his vaults before he raises it. In fact, I'm gonna do it twice this turn.

And now imma call for vendetta against deso. Gonna cap 4 of his cantons. Could try nuking his legion instead, but that's risky and rng reliant. And it's not like I can't nuke it anyway. Those cantons will allow me access to Hero's soft underbelly.

27. Meh, not enough cool stuff looted. It paid my expenses tho, got some really fat darkness (4+1). Second looting didn't work, unfortunately. Not like I can't repeat it.

Someone got the 2x ranged praetor off the bazaar. Not cool.

Now, gonna nuke deso's legion and commence the capping. Word about Hero's deceit 4 has escaped into the irc, oops ((((((

In fact, funny thing. Hero put Baraqiel on his bronze pyramid. The same pyramid that is now being besieged by cheddar. Guess it's time to show Hero the folly of leaving his stuff on the map like that :troll:

28. Ho boy, someone called for crusade. Gonna bid on Stygian Guard and send it to certain deff. I fully expect Hero to try to get it as well because it's the most cost effective one on the bazaar. So perhaps I'll be able to drop a spanner there.

Nuked deso's legion. Good. He tried to nuke mine twice, failed. Time to start capping.

Didn't get Baraqiel unfortunately. I'm starting to suspect he's got paranoid. Hero has fortified that damn bronze pyramid so much, I doubt Cheddar can take it.

29. He got sisters of the flame. Derp.

Oh well. Keep capping. Also tributes. Hero is taunting me in irc that he actually does have paranoid. Would explain a lot. And make future matters very difficult. Should have started with the fucking prince of lies.

Es alrite, tho. All I need to do is snatch superfurfur. Then he'll tremble before my constant single combat vendetta demands.

30. Some sort of global torment hit me for -1 int. FFS.

Also, hero stole cheddar's monstertruck. FFS.

And cheddar's vats of torment rebelled. FFFFFFSSSSSSSSS.

Hero now has 60 more prestige than cheddar. I'm beginning to doubt whether this can be won.

Gonna finish this petty vendetta and demand more resources. Next turn I intend to take furfur.

FFS I actually have so much land and prestige right now, if not for this kingmaker bullshit attribute waste I prob would be in the lead.

31. Right, let's try to snatch Furfur.

I have 15 less prestige than Cheddar, FFS THIS IS RIDICULOUS

32. YES! GOT FURFUR! HAHAHAHAHAHA

Hero is trying to be clever and demands hexes from me. This has high chances to cut the creeping bloom away from home. On the other hand, he'll buttrape me with a normal vendetta. Very well, faggot, imma accept. I hope you like getting raped by Furfur in the next turns.

Gonna get int back to 3. I'll need it with all those stealers on the run again. Also, gonna bid on bleeding wound to make Furfur even further OP.

And machine of gluttony, I'm not gonna get fucked by that shit again. But we'll see about that in later turns.

33. Yup. Creeping Doom got cut off. Bad.

Well then. Let's Augury Hero. I WANNA SEE THOSE VAULTS, IF HE HAS SUPERMORAX I'M FUKD.

And train Furfur. 8/15 tokens. Time is running out fast. Thought about demanding from Jim, but on second thought I have nothing to actually gain out of that. I'm gonna try cutting a deal with chedderp, imma claim vendetta on him, snatch one hex to get back to the motherland and fehl otherwise. Free prestige for him, my d00dz are reunited, everyone wins.

34. Move legion, get lava orb v1, demand fruits of platypus reservation programme from herostratus.

Hero is demanding of Chedderp. I hope the faggot can take revenge this time, altho he's gonna have a hard time with his destruction rituals vs a lvl 6 legion with Vassago. 9/15.

35. Of course who doesn't come back from the crusade? My legion. HAHAHA. Fuck this gay earth.

Ah hell, let's loot Deso's vaults. He must be sitting on a shitton of resources.

Ahahaha, Cheddar wants me to become his blood vassal. Oh yes, of course mein herr, I totally agree, I would hate to see the norwegian win the game ^______________________________^

36. Good, hero conceded demand. Time to hit him hard with Furfur.

Also, I have no idea what to do. I'll probably be stacking resources like mad till the end of the game now to get Gluttony validated. Not much else I can actually do, especially military, given all those powergamed crusade legions. At least cheddar should start capping my cantons now.

At least I stole deso's bonebreaker ^_^

37. Right. Time to let Furfur slaughter some faggot. I'll also set up demonic premonitions, just in case he'd try to steal him from me.

Tribute++++. 10/15. FFS.

Cheddar is heading straight into my trap. I will laugh my arse off if I win this via kingmaker. Let's just hope he makes it in time to cap my cantons.

38. People sure are stacking up on praetors. Last turn it was raum and zepar, now valefar and valac. And temeluchas is on the bazaar. Feeling like buying him, but I don't think he can stop superfurfur anyway. And besides, I won't even need to do more single combat till the end of the game, I think.

No auguries on me, don't have to keep the premonitions up at least. But I'll keep doing it just in case.

Gonna bid on sinew slice, though, because why not. Also, tribute.

39. Haha, cowardly faggot didn't get any praetor to the field of battle. A shame.

Still, gonna demand from Jim now. He's probably sitting on a fuckton of resources. And insult cheddar so he can claim a faux vendetta.

40. Haha, forgot to insult cheddar. Fucking SI hosting-related 8 hour breaks that make me forget stuff. Hnnggggg

resource stacking++, augury deso

41. Whoa, deso has 5 int and cunning.

Jim refused demand. Oh well, imma forfeit it to lose some prestiges. Let's bid on demonic trance.

++resources. Got an event to skip hero from regenting next time he should. 11/15

42. 12/15. ffsffsffsffsffs

I need to drop some prestige ballast fast, let's demand from herpo, he'll forfeit for sure. And let's start eating them souls. Gonna ask deso to insult me in the coming turns, too.

43. Still 12/15. Plz rng dont fuck me up in my moment of glory.

TRIBUTE++++

FUK, DESO IS GONNA TRY WRECKING CHEDDAR'S HQ I KNOW IT. LET'S TRY STEALING HIS SHIT.

IF I GET THWARTED IN THE END BY 0 PRESTIGE DESO I'M GONNA KILL MYSELF

phew, crisis averted, managed to talk Deso out of it.

44. 13/15 FFS

FFS FFS FFS FFS FFS FFS

FFS

45. PRESTIGE NOT ENOUGH STILL WHAT THE FUCK

STILL 13/15 THO

FFS FFS FFS FFS

I WILL NOT BE DENIED

46. FFS FFS FFS

ANGELIC HOST APPEARS IT'S GONNA BUMRUSH CHEDDAR

FFSFFSFFS

STILL 13/15

47. STILL 13/15

CHEDDAR NEEDS MORE CANTONS WHAT THE FUCK

I CAN'T START THE FUCKING VASSALAGE

WHAT
THE
FUCK
FUCK
FUCK
FUCK
WHAT
THE
FUCK

49. Turns out it's a single combat vendetta I have with deso that's blocking me.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I TOLD YOU TO ACCEPT THAT MOTHERFUCKING INSULT YOU COCKROCKER BUT NOOOOOOOO

HAHAHAHA NOW LET'S GET FUCKED IN THE ARSE BY RNG (14/15 LOLOLO)

50. STILL 14/15 PLZ DONT FUCK ME UP RNG JUST ONE MORE TURN

SEND THAT FUCKING VASSAL REQUEST

Hero looks like he might actually try to bust panda. Let's snatch his anti-pop wheel and Baraqiel.

FFS I WILL NOT BE DENIED

Deso tried to frame hero in an anti-panda ritual to assure cheddar's "victory". Random and unwarranted acts of kindness are the best.

51. YES, STILL 14/15

COME THE FUCK ON CHEDDAR LET ME WIN

52. l0l
Jaedar logs:
Turn 27.
The war is on. The war against heaven that is, gonna buy a scrap legion to send up there(if it returns, it will prob still be compareable to the trash everyone else has, otherwise, eh who cares). If hero sends his up to fight, I'll win the vendetta agaisnt him easy. Otherwise he loses prestige and I still win after I nuke his legion into oblivion.

Turn 29
Herpo getting lucky with resisting afflictions. We'll see how many turns his luck will hold.

Turn 30
Still gettin lucky. MY infernal machine got stolen. Should have prob kept it in vaults instead but eh.

Turn 31
5 rituals, each with 66% chance of success(unless he has toughness wich is ridiculously unlikely) and that fucker resists every single one.

Turn 41

so I haven't made any notes lately.
Not much to say. Teaming up with roxor to take down hero, he'll become my blut vassal. If he's a PPBBT, I still get second place, otherwise I get first.
Hero logs:
Turn 26:
Got 2 cards from cheddar, not the best. Got 3 souls and 2 ichor. Cheddar keeps demanding from me. I refuse. Will stock up on shit, for nuking his legion hopefully. He might have a praetor but I got the wheel, thus equalizing the score. If he does try to vendetta me, I will spam pilfer/coerce/bribe at him. Updating threat list.
I am preparing for a siege of the bronze pyramid. My main legion will support it, baraquiel will lead the defense. Vassago will be attached to my main legion, thus protecting him from infernal afflictions (10 level roll). I will attach 2 combat cards to my PoP. I will go so far as to level up my martial now, that I can create stronger Combat cards.
Turn 27:
Vault looted, lost me 2 cards. Without paranoid, it’d be 6. :greatsuccess:
Cheddar is going for bronze pyramid.
Turn 28:
A great crusade. Oh my. I sure as hell can’t afford to send anyone. I am uncertain about the rules tho; might be I can buy one dude and then send him next turn.
Turn 29:
Bought sisters of flame, sent them on a crusade. It ain’t optimal but not far from it either; however, the big loser here is jaedar who couldn’t buy more dudes and also couldn’t send his own dude on crusade.
Roxor has been trying to bribe my Baraquiel. Naturally my paranoia took care of that. In the beginning I wondered if paranoia weren’t worth it, but truly it was.
Turn 30
Ah, sweet release. Deso succeeded in stealing the infernal monster truck, and jaedar is now fucked.
http://imgur.com/L6okHkQ,ETwlInq,nMD26WU
He can’t take that shit now, no chance in hell. He’s also on my #1 threat list. Perhaps the bullied should become the bully.
Jaedar failed another two infernal afflictions on my Chosen. With Vassago I get +10 to resist rolls so that’s only to expect. I have an expected resist value of 17, his expected ritual roll is 11. To make matters better, he will need at least two afflictions to fully kill me.
No good praetors or artifacts are in shoppe so he can’t really enchant his legion much either.
This joy was almost ruined as an event made me lose 1 charisma. I will demand no less than 4 times this turn to make up for this, hopefully I can raise it next. After that I will go for martial of 3, which allows my combat cards to be redunculous.
Turn 31:
Consolidating tribute to be able to raise cha. Demanding one canton from rox, no reason why he wouldn’t comply. Cheddar has run out of steam, and this vendetta ought to end soon – I don’t see how he could do anything now. He’s trying to kill me with infernal afflictions but none of them have connected yet, prolly won’t in the future either. The vendetta has to end soon.
Turn 32:
I prevented cheddar from his vendetta and earned tons of prestige (4). I will now demand shit from him (canceled, gotta see what roxors response is first)and loot some of dose vaults.
Turn 33:
Looted cheddar for 4 cards, got 8 flames and 1 ichor. Good haul. Chairsma lvl3, and look at that – roxor complied with my demand for a land hex, and now his creeping doom is stuck.
Sinew slice #2 is up in bazaar. I will spend my efforts at looting jaedar though.
Turn 34:
Stole some more from cheddar, out of dorkness now though so have to stop for a while. Roxor is demanding from cheddar too, perhaps to be able to get a way back home?
Phenex is in shoppe. For practically no cost I can get another great ++stats praetor, to defend my many PoPs. Will get.
I am considering raising my wickedness to 5, for that planar lock thing. If rox/ched has only 3 order slots that could fuck them to hell and back in a vendetta.
Deso tells me he might go for a suicide run at cheddar. Note to self: Don’t push people into a corner unless you have a strong stronghold. Second note to self: Fulminata/adamantium legion are mandatory buys, and be sure to use them at the stronghold.
Turn 35:
Roxor demanded – but his legion didn’t come back from crusade, whereas mine did. So now I have a strong lvl 4 legion for defense. I will deny.
Someone is buying up manuscripts but I don’t think they have anything assembled yet.
I am in a very comfortable position right now.
Which means that soon, desperation attacks at my citadel will happen. I really ought to get that martial 3 for the combat cards.
Turn 36:
Cheddars maneuvering is making me nervous. If he went for a suicide attack next round, he’d probably manage… But would he? He would have to have either writ of rescindment, or be really butthurt. But then it is Jaedar we’re talking about here…
I could go for immediate defensive actions. This would require me to neglect northern defense however.
But I think I bloody well have to. I’ll hope that baraquiel and a combat card can stave rox off long enough for me to nuke him, if ched doesn’t attack. In the case ched does attack, I have bigger problems. And if Cheddar postpones a suicidal assault for just one turn, he will be unable to finish the jerb (though if he is going to attack, he’s gonna have the initiative next turn).
Edit: Looks like cheddar did sacrifice something for the infernal test of loyalty. That would be silly right before a suicide run, but you never know.
Turn 37:
My paranoia seems to have been unfounded not yet proven. Roxor went for champ single combat. I don’t have a very grate duelist so I’ll forfeit probably. That, or I’ll buy Bune and train him with piercing lunge and hope for the best.
After consideration: I will raise martial to 3 for OP combat cards, then start fighting cheddar.
Turn 38:
Temeluchas in shoppe--- I need that. Overbidding by 5 souls and 1 ichor.
Demanding from jaedar too.
Turn 39:
Jaedar won vendetta vs roxor, now is only 20 tribute behind and with +4 tribute generation. Luckily I will get my martial 3 this turn, and I won temeluchas too (who was replaced by gusion :/ )
Turn 41:
Last turn, I hurled insult at cheddar. Little did I know that simultaneously, he hurled one at roxor. I guess he’s in a squeeze huh.
Lemegeton seal popped up. That one is rather useful if I want a fifth order slot, although I don’t know if I have the time for that. I already took steps towards a 5th level of destruction.
Turn 42:
Desos great plan is in action. This will be lulz.
Turn 43:
fuck. For some reason, deso wasn’t excommed immediately.
Turn 44:
I blocked when I shoulda bursted and bursted when I should’ve blocked. So temeluchas died, and now cheddar is dangerously close to me in score. Fucking RNG shit this combat is. And of course I had to roll a 1 on the bonus d6 from piercing lunge.
Turn 45:
Anywas, roxors and cheddars extremely obvious plan to become vassal/liege can work in my favour I guess. I insult roxor, hopefully he will accept.
Turn 46:
oh lol. Last turn cheddar got the leadership in prestige. Then now he got nuked by the heavenly incursion.
Oh and you know what?
Deso, who has planned to nuke cheddar for the entire game, just gave up on it. Seriously fuck all of ya’ll.
I think… I think that unless smthing changes at token 14, I’ll just go on a killing rampage shooting at pandemonium
Turn 47:
I am the biggest retard in the entire world. Buy the fucking monolith, place it in stronghold, profit. I am. So. Dum. Now it might be too late… I need the finger too, or they will overwhelm me. I was raging too much at deso to think clearly. That shit really threw away everything I’ve worked for. Fuck off all of ya’ll. Scum of the earth.
Turn 48:
If next turn is the final one, I’m ded. If not, I’ll suicide run.
End game:
Roxor… is sad? Why? Isn’t he trying to become blood vassal of cheddar?
Wouldn’t that make cheddar win and he second? Why else would he bait demands like he did? Does this mean I shouldn’t go on a killing rampage?
Turn 51:
I have no choice. I must do a lemmings run for the cheddar.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom