Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's Read I, Klovis of fast diminishing patience, don't need you! - LR WH40k The Redeemer

ZTGBLsr.jpg

qdf0zmn.jpg

5xHfAZ2.jpg

Got the flu on Tuesday so I haven't really been in any position to drag my carcass out of bed for the better part of the week. Feeling a hell of a lot better now though so I'll upload the next couple of Titan comics later this evening.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
My first thought was a bunch of Amethyst Wizards that just meant to scare the shit out of the poor sucker but that's not nearly grimdark enough.

Storyfag

Perfidious Pole
Patron
They look like your run-of-the-mill wraiths. Incorporeal undead, souls of magic users who either failed to achieve lich transformation, or were raised from the dead by a necromancer.

As to which undead faction they might belong to... your guess is as good as mine.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom