Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's Read I, Klovis of fast diminishing patience, don't need you! - LR WH40k The Redeemer

Storyfag

Perfidious Pole
Patron
Oh, I have more Ork comics, but those are coming on Monday.

Tr7QP.jpg

But you will get us more Inquisitor Ascendant, yes?

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
I remember reading that series in book print. My cousin has them all.

Too bad we haven't spoken for years. Grew apart I guess.

The books were good entertainment.

Storyfag

Perfidious Pole
Patron
And since you have Warhammer Fantasy comics too, I might be forced to retire my Commissar-Admiral persona and go full-blown Liche mode. Death to life, in the name of the Great Necromancer, the true King of Khemri and High King of all Nehekhara, our Lord and Master, Nagash!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom