Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's Read I, Klovis of fast diminishing patience, don't need you! - LR WH40k The Redeemer

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
Are you going to whip out your penis?

I mean sure. Lay it on us.

upemY.jpg

SovdO.jpg

2WFIw.jpg

AmHmY.jpg

1U6PK.jpg

hgJJq.jpg

LfSBs.jpg

DWp5C.jpg

ZFrbI.jpg

oFrA3.jpg

ZimIE.jpg

SlRnx.jpg

rBKgU.jpg

yh1lT.jpg

tBvkZ.jpg

xstcM.jpg

ekktN.jpg

dzADv.jpg

jKuQp.jpg

GEwST.jpg

Om4y6.jpg

FqFdu.jpg

Ho2AE.jpg

HKtyr.jpg

Dusjg.jpg

d0Mk5.jpg

bg63i.jpg

4bsLD.jpg

dz6vS.jpg

ovrBK.jpg

0kCjE.jpg

DXfw1.jpg

oaRA9.jpg

5kqdg.jpg

E3Juo.jpg

jAAoG.jpg

7NvXg.jpg

YiXNq.jpg

Okay dipshits, this thread has been left along for too long.

1. I post more Warhammer comics.
2. I post all of the material I have regarding Judge Death (which'll be fun).

Which one will it be, numbnuts?

Fuck Jud(g)e Dredd. MOAR Warhammer. BTW, got any Wathammer Fantasy stuff (ie: does it even exist at all?) or only 40k?

Nope. There's some dark elf shit lying around but I don't have access to that. The only other comic I know of is the comic book that came with Warhammer Online's CE (which I own). Might post that if I can find an online version in the future.

Well I found the missing comics that took place when Kal was with his mother doing shit involving the Necrons. I figured it'd be nice to fill in the gaps in Kal Jerico so that we all god the whole story. I've not got any more of those comics now though so no more Necromundian stuff.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom