Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's Read I, Klovis of fast diminishing patience, don't need you! - LR WH40k The Redeemer

qeJjR.jpg

8V4Nk.jpg

2uMo2.jpg

Hvx9X.jpg

5huVZ.jpg

BggCE.jpg

Op3lE.jpg

qo5SU.jpg

uzSj0.jpg

4njxl.jpg

a10XF.jpg

QRmg4.jpg

7HC9G.jpg

NVLkh.jpg

njVY8.jpg

FuQ4H.jpg

bsmzG.jpg

MCcSP.jpg

0KKsd.jpg

Va8f9.jpg

vkdRd.jpg

6s50y.jpg

Cos5e.jpg

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Love that series.

I play in a PnP group, where we've done a GURPS Mordheim game. My character is a Sigmarite priest, not unlike our beloved Redeemer here.
Nothing quite like throwing your character into combat, death-defiant, with a shouted prayer and wildly swinging a two-handed hammer. My character isn't munchkinized or min-maxed, but he still manages to be the most succesful one. Personally, I believe the prayers help. And yes, I do shout them out loud in person as well. :smug:

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
Resizing? But Xenforo resizes it anyway, no?

Also yay, Necromunda. Always liked that. This crazy firehead dude is fun.

Self-Ejected

Excidium

P. banal
All those broken thumbnails from imgur makes it really painful to follow, having to copy and paste on another tab all the time. :/

exe

Augur
:bump: This is absolutely hilarious. Pics load fine for me.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom