Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I can't believe I'm posting this.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Freelance Henchman said:
Faggots or horses, which is better and why? Discuss!!!
Faggots in horses, moron. Stop asking ridiculous questions and go out into the real world and have a go at what it feels like.

bozia2012

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again!
Clockwork Knight said:
But wouldn't making places more memorable seduce even more players = more money?
You spoiled little brat. The developers gave you a big world full of POSSIBILITIES, so you can larp, meta-game and beyond and you just want more substance? GTFO.

There's this old soldier guy who gave an interview about how was their life in the barracks, without women (when they couldn't call some whores). He said they had a mule which was happy to be of use. You had to be caruful when getting behind her (there was a stool nearby for that very purpose), but "as soon as you slid it in, her legs went limp".

Some soldiers used the chickens, but that guy didn't because he was scared. "Can you think of one of those big spurs driving into your nutsack?"

Luzur

Good Sir
Clockwork Knight said:
There's this old soldier guy who gave an interview about how was their life in the barracks, without women (when they couldn't call some whores). He said they had a mule which was happy to be of use. You had to be caruful when getting behind her (there was a stool nearby for that very purpose), but "as soon as you slid it in, her legs went limp".

Some soldiers used the chickens, but that guy didn't because he was scared. "Can you think of one of those big spurs driving into your nutsack?"

...uh-huh.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
racofer said:
9iwtfk.jpg

I am so turned on right now.

Vibalist

Arcane
1eyedking said:
The thing I like the most about that picture is the oblivious guard in the background. He's there almost saying "this is still Oblivion, and don't you forget it."

:lol:

denizsi

Arcane
racofer said:
Crispy said:
As it is, you're a fag for posting those GRAPHIX WHORE LOL.

Oh, is that so? Alright then, Crispy Boy. I'm now revealing your most well kept secret: the character you use on your Oblivion adventures:

9iwtfk.jpg

r04ggw.jpg

Fuck yes, I'm so playing this. Maybe it's asking a bit too much but, is there rape?

bozia2012 said:
http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/2198/3103511270992502.jpg

Are those custom textures? I don't remember textures looking that good detailed in original game.

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
Games with good level and area design, believable architecture, a nice art direction and even dungeons that make at least a little sense are as hard to find as the Dodo. Dunno why really.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom