Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline I cannot complete the game...

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I'm playing as a praetor. Some combat skills, some other skills, but I mostly focused on persuasion (9), streetwise (9) and impersonate (7). All was good, I have solved most quests that I have encountered, did not have any issues with anything whatsoever (except combat quests, which I had to give up at some point). All great.

Now I have reached late game and I'm supposed to get into the temple.
Zamedi: Closed, no idea how to get in.
River: Either high lore is required to work the machines or good combat skills to kill scorpions
Hellgate: Lore & crafting required to use blue balls.

How am I supposed to get into the damned temple? I can't fight and I have only 4 of lore and 3 of crafting.

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
Convince the zealot near the gates in Ganezzar to kill the construct for you.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Convince the zealot near the gates in Ganezzar to kill the construct for you.
I was past that.

But nevermind, it turned out I'm half blind and didn't notice a pair of doors :happytrollboy:

Clearly, that means AoD needs in the next patch a direction pointer where a player should go :popamole:

Konjad

Patron
Okay, completed the game. Pretty fun, though not as good as Prelude to Darkness. I'll replay it some time in the future too, when you are done adding the content and I have enough free time again.

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
Where is Caius Cosades Domitius Temple entrance? :1up:

Can't wait for the quest compass in ITS' next game.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom