Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

How many CRPGs you have finished?

How many CRPGs you have finished?

• More than 100

Votes: 24 8.6%
  • 70-100

Votes: 7 2.5%
  • 50-70

Votes: 26 9.3%
  • 30-50

Votes: 53 19.0%
  • 10-30

Votes: 122 43.7%
  • Less than 10

Votes: 42 15.1%
  • Just finished couple of mainstream RPG wannabees like Oblivion, ME, etc

Votes: 5 1.8%

• Total voters

Chuck Norris

Augur
Not much to explain. I would like to know if some of the codex users are as hardcore as they seem. just three notes:
1. Don't count JRPGS.
2. Don't count DLCs. (EPs are OK)
3. Only consider RPGs that you have completely finished. If you got stuck at the last boss, it doesn't count. You didn't see the ending, IT DOESN'T COUNT.

attackfighter

Magister
Fallout, Fallout 2, Fallout Los Vegas, VtMB, Arcanum, Planescape, The Witcher, Witcher 2, Baldurs Gate, Baldurs Gate 2, Throne of Baahl, Dragon Age, Dragon Age 2, Mass Effect, ME2, Morrowind, Oblibion, Skyrim, Septerra Core (not a real JRPG)... think that's about it.

so 19 in total

Lonely Vazdru

Pimp my Title
I voted 30-50, that's probably it, but I couldn't say exactly how many I finished over the years. I haven't finished a "new" one in the last 7 or 8 years though. Only re-finished better games from better times.

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
All of those I bought and most of those I downloaded. Cant really say how much in numbers.

MMXI

Arcane
I'm not too sure. I can count 50 that I've definitely finished, but past that it's a guessing game. I know I've played at least 100 though, so my guess is around 70.

Fallout, Fallout 2, Fallout Los Vegas, VtMB, Arcanum, Planescape, The Witcher, Witcher 2, Baldurs Gate, Baldurs Gate 2, Throne of Baahl, Dragon Age, Dragon Age 2, Mass Effect, ME2, Morrowind, Oblibion, Skyrim, Septerra Core (not a real JRPG)... think that's about it.

so 19 in total
So I heard RPGs started with Fallout.

Luzur

Good Sir
Might and Magic 1

Might and Magic 2

Might and Magic 3

Might and Magic 4

Might and Magic 5

Might and Magic 6

Might and Magic 7

Might and Magic 8

Might and Magic 9

Eye of the Beholder 1

Eye of the Beholder 2

Eye of the Beholder 3

Gold Box series

Dark Sun: Shattered lands

Dark Sun: Wake of the Ravanger

Hillsfar

Menzoberranzan

Ravenloft: Strahd's Possession

Ravenoft: Stone Prophet

Phantasie series

Shard of Spring

Viel of Darkness

Wizards Crown + Eternal Dagger

Dungeon Master series

Daggerfall

Arena

Battlespire

Morrowind

Fallout

Fallout 2

Fallout Los Vegas

Arcanum

Planescape

The Witcher

Baldurs Gate

Baldurs Gate 2 + Throne of Baahl

Morrowind

Oblibion

Skyrim

+ alot of others i cant even remember, alot of the for Amiga/ C64

MMXI

Arcane
Might and Magic 1

Might and Magic 2

Might and Magic 3

Might and Magic 4

Might and Magic 5

Might and Magic 6

Might and Magic 7

Might and Magic 8

Might and Magic 9

Gold Box series
:lol:

Great0ldOne

Educated
More than 70 to be sure, but not more than a hundred.

And fuck you for making me count, anyway.

I'd like to brofist Luzur's post, but either newfags like me don't get to brofist, or I'm too much of a newfag to find out how its done.

Chuck Norris

Augur
If you really are from NY you're probably an immigrant. Do you collect welfare?
Not sure if that was a come back or a serious question.
If it was the former, it was an epic fail. If it was the latter, it's really none of your business and also it's not relevant to this thread.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
I don't do 'comebacks'. It was a serious question and if you can't handle it then go back to whatever shithole you came from.

I'm sick of retardo members like you. Why don't you answer your own question: how many CRPG's have you finished? Do you consider yourself to be "hardcore"?

Chuck Norris

Augur
I don't do 'comebacks'. It was a serious question and if you can't handle it then go back to whatever shithole you came from.

I'm sick of retardo members like you. Why don't you answer your own question: how many CRPG's have you finished? Do you consider yourself to be "hardcore"?

Wow, I didn't know not answering my own question would piss you off so much Crispy. The reason I didn't answer it was because I thought nobody cares. Since no one knows me yet. Not because I consider myself hardcore or anything like that. Don't prejudge.
And to answer your serious question, I am not an immigrant. I don't know why the idea came in to your mind.

Surf Solar

cannot into womynz
I have to decline the opporturnity to earn Kodex Kool Points here, as I didn't play so many cRPG, but rather play the ones I love over and over again. :/ Worst is with Fallout (1), Torment and Icewind: Dale, even though since I'm registred on the 'dex I discovered many old classics (Dark Sun: Shattered Land I love you ). Still, it's not more than 20 finished games, I think.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Let's review:

- You're a very new newfag

- You display no possession of competence with the English language, yet claim not to be an immigrant

- Your poll choices retardedly overlap

- You come at the Codex weakly, then cannot even fight back effectively when called on it

- I suspect you to be not only a homosexual but also a highly liberal and lazy one, probably ugly too

Have I missed anything? Why should we not cast you into the pit of shame? What do you have to say for yourself, "Chuck Norris"?

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
Stay on topic, thread is borderline retardo as it is.

OnT: I actually rarely finish games. I've played a ton but actually finishing them? I've finished the infinity engine games and Troika games at least once. I've spent a lot of time playing pre-'96 RPGs as well but rarely finished them.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom