Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

How do you become an Assassins Guild customer?

Agesilaus

Antiquity Studio
Patron
Developer
Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
There have been so many times that I've wanted a character to be killed, but haven't had any way to get someone to do it. How do you approach the AG to pay for a hit? I have thousands of gold, a clearly defined target, but I don't know how to broach the subject with the AG.

If this hasn't been implemented... why not? It wouldn't even take much effort half the time; for example, I have a character in Maadoran right now that has been asked by the female noble to kill the old male noble across the street. I can't get away with it, though, because there's a room full of bodyguards. Yet, I have three thousand gold; I would willingly pay it to have him taken out, so why can't I even ask the AG to do it? Even if they refuse, at least let me ask.

That's an extreme situation, too. There are plenty of times when I want to hire them to kill lesser people on behalf of my employer/house. Perhaps I want them to kill the people who took over the prospector's house in Maadoran, so I can get the power tube reward. Yet there's no option at all, why do these people even exist if they aren't even offering their services to anybody? Some assassin guild, they don't do anything for the player at all.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom