Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

How about unique avatars?

Ortchel

Liturgist
Any chance?

Spazmo

Erudite
Nope. Custom avatars lead to ugly avatars. Yeah, even uglier than the ones we provide. From there, it's only a short leap to huge, pointless, eye-raping pictures in signatures and then suddenly we're lthe Interplay Forums.

So you'll have to content yourself with the avatars we've given you. If you would like to suggest a new game from which we ought to snag avatars or better yet snag the avatars for us, go for it.

And if anyone steals Mr. Handy, you will not live to be very old.

Ortchel

Liturgist
Well then, I respect the decision, seeing as its based on personal integrity.

I can concoct some icons for you, no problem.

How many should I make? What res etc?

Rosh

Erudite
I could rip out a few avatars from some games I have here. Some JA2 avs would be good, too.

Whipporowill

Erudite
And where's them original nethack avatars? I want my @ damnit! Heh.

Rosh said:
I could rip out a few avatars from some games I have here. Some JA2 avs would be good, too

Good idea, considering the flux of JA3 and JA:X info we will be seeing these next few years and the amount of old fanboys in the woodworks.

Country_Gravy

Arcane
Patron
Wasteland 2
Thanks. That confirmed it. I really am an idiot. I never even saw that before. I guess that is what I get for trying to talk on the phone at work and read the boards at the same time. If only these people would stop trying to buy computers from me, I could spend more time on the Codex!!!

Sol Invictus

Erudite
Rosh, feel free to rip the JA2 avatars. I'll have them implemented on the boards.

Wouldn't mind some Ultima either.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom