Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Prosper Hot or not? - the PS4 controller

Rpgsaurus Rex

I'm thinking of buying myself a DS4 for Christmas. I like me some side-scrolling games on a cold winter morning with a cup of earl grey but my good old DS3 is quite worn down by now and probably beyond repair.

I've heard the DS4 has a better d-pad and the analog sticks don't suck anymore. Have you dear gents and ladies got any impressions to share?

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I'm thinking of buying myself a DS4 for Christmas. I like me some side-scrolling games on a cold winter morning with a cup of earl grey but my good old DS3 is quite worn down by now and probably beyond repair.

I've heard the DS4 has a better d-pad and the analog sticks don't suck anymore. Have you dear gents and ladies got any impressions to share?
It feels very comfortable in the hands and it's a better controller than the DS3 and the Xbox 360 controller.

funky_koval

Augur
If you prefer the PlayStation analog stick layout it is definitely the best controller to date. The only flaw is the short battery time.

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
By definition it was made for console peasants and not PC Master Race.

Therefore, Not.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom