Tacticular Cancer: We'll have your balls

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

High Lake and Goddess Island

Discussion in 'Prelude To Darkness' started by Konjad, Jul 12, 2015.

1. Konjadgender: ⚧ High on potatoes Patron

Konjad
    Parrots:
    Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
    Click here and disable ads!
    Is it possible to get to these places? The island has rivers all round and there are no bridges on the map. I tried going to the High Lake, but it seems to be blocked by rocks (or rather unwalkable ground). Is there any hidden path to it and to the Goddess Island? High Lake has an island too, if the lake is reachable, is the lake's island as well?

^ Top  
  2. Make America Great Again Fowyrgender: ⚧ Prestigious Gentleman Arcane

Fowyr
    Parrots:
    Afair you can visit Isle of the Goddess Island as part of main quest. Tunnels, I think.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  3. Konjadgender: ⚧ High on potatoes Patron

Konjad
    Parrots:
    I completed the game but did not visit the island, but that's probably because I sided with the Rebellion and did their quests.

^ Top  
  4. Make America Great Again Fowyrgender: ⚧ Prestigious Gentleman Arcane

Fowyr
    Parrots:
    Sided with Rebellion all the way? With destroying iron caravan and killing that druid? You probably missed a lot of things. Have you got Novacula and seen the Goddess?

^ Top  
  5. Konjadgender: ⚧ High on potatoes Patron

Konjad
    Parrots:
    Yes.

Nope.

^ Top  
  6. Make America Great Again Fowyrgender: ⚧ Prestigious Gentleman Arcane

Fowyr
    Parrots:
    Konjad
    Definitely try "good" walkthrough, then.
    Rebellion is a bunch of morons. Not only they will be soon conquered by local towelheads (thus extinguishing local civilization, as far as we know), they are, afair, in conspiracy with demons (can't remember it now) from original Flame's world.

^ Top  
  7. Konjadgender: ⚧ High on potatoes Patron

Konjad
    Parrots:
    Yes, they are indeed working for these odd creatures. That's cool though, I always choose "evil" sides in games, at least during my first playthroughs. They are usually more interesting.

But I will play the "good retard" as well in my second playthrough, as this game is great and I will certainly replay it. Gotta replay Arcanum first though, and then also play Serpent in the Staglands before I come back to Prelude to Darkness.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  8. Make America Great Again Fowyrgender: ⚧ Prestigious Gentleman Arcane

Fowyr
    Parrots:
    Looks like with "evil" path you have ended pretty abruptly. "Good" path have a bunch of further quests after killing Gwynn.

Also:
    :troll:

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)