Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Heroes of the Storm

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
3 so far, one I know isn't you the others could be... although I believe both leveled from 1. If you were already 10 before the promotion then it doesn't count.

Wild Slop

Arcane
yeah it was a crap shoot test. I was wondering why it still counts as me being recruited if I was already a player/ ineligible.

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
D3 Wizard and D2 Necromancer confirmed for next heroes to be released.

HYppppppppppppppppppppePPPpPeeeeeeeeee

sser

Arcane
Developer
I haven't played in a week or two because the meta was so fucking godawful -- same three heroes, almost without fail, taken every single game; insane burst that made it so not a single "healing" hero had a positive winning percentage, only Tyrande did and she's considered 'utility'. Hopefully that patch fixes it, but I have my reservations. Blizzard's M.O. of dragging their feet won't work for the MOBA platform. They implemented massive balance changes (scaling thing) and then went 'see ya' while a bunch of streamers/pros/players stopped playing because the gameplay had sunk to such shitty levels.

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
There's already a balance patch out. Tyrande nerfed, lot of toher stuff.

Necro and Wizard new heroes, Li-Ling and Xul. AWESHUM sauce.

New balance patch soon and new big major patch with bans and matchmaking improvements.

get hyped niggas

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Valve also makes 30% cut of almost all games sold on Steam and digital items sold on their marketplace.

abija

Prophet
Are you trying to argue dota 2 isn't popular and is a money think, or what does that have to do with balancing speed?

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy

Li Ming new Nova without cloaking...much skill ceiling
get ready to position, button mash in teamfights an wreck
Do you guys actually care about this abomination of an ASSFAGGOTS game?
At least play Dota 2.

DOTA 2 is a shit game for shit tier faggots with no skill

Fug

Educated

Li Ming new Nova without cloaking...much skill ceiling
get ready to position, button mash in teamfights an wreck
Do you guys actually care about this abomination of an ASSFAGGOTS game?
At least play Dota 2.

DOTA 2 is a shit game for shit tier faggots with no skill
Says the guy playing Heroes of the Storm, a game designed to be a hugbox. You can't even talk to your teammates.

Seeker
In My Safe Space
Li Ming has great damage but she is easily avoidable. See that death ray, run away. Too bad so many players are like moths, attracted to shiny death rays so they run to it while phoenix is shitting on them. That huge yellow circle doesn't seem to dissuade them.
So many feeders in this game. The skill ceiling is lower than league's and still the average player skill is much lower than unranked league draft mode.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom