Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Heroes of the Storm

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
Then stop trolling the monkey, with stupid faggy and 100 % bullshit arguments, about the shit game that is dota and lol. It won't get mad then.
Maybe the monkey should write on blogpost and disable comments instead of using a forum.

Maybe noob fanboys who love dota2 and league of fail, should stop posting in this thread. Problem solved.

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
I've never seen someone desire so desperately to defend a game and fail so spectacularly.

Congratulations.

Your shitposting makes thast desire come to life!

Congratulations. You are officially a fucking piece of faggy bitch trash.

You may now vacate this thread.

Be gone.

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
10 years ago Blizzard would have had the balls to try to compete with LoL and Dota 2. But this really is a side project for them. I guess they never thought LoL and Dota 2 would take off like they have, and they scrambled to catch up. However, Heroes of the Storm is small beans for them. The development costs are tiny. Overwatch, with its inevitable plethora of hats and microtransactions, will make them money.

It's sad that they've lost that innovative (really, iterative) spark that made them great in the late 90s and early 2000s. The real talent left after the release of vanilla or TBC. Diablo 3 was a travesty of a game. SC2 is a simulucram of Brood War. It looks and feels competitive, but it isn't any fun to watch and really not that fun to play either. WoW has steadily become more and more casual. Everyone gets whatever they want so long as they log in.

100 % talking out of your stupid whiny ass. Seriously, development costs are low? Development costs of HOTS surpass bota 2 and lol combined. They 100+ people working on this game. You stupid piece of shit.

abija

Prophet
Maybe noob fanboys who love dota2 and league of fail, should stop posting in this thread. Problem solved.
Forums don't work like that hence the blog with disabled comments suggestion.

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
Ah.. The fagElf is back.

He is right tho. When you team up with paper tier league players like RetardElf, MetroFaggit and all the others, you really wish for a short game.

So in that regard, HOTS is ALSO clearly better than the rest of the mobas.

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
Brenner is a quality fucking poster. Grade A entertainment. You infants should learn your place.

Hobo Elf

Arcane
Ah.. The fagElf is back.

He is right tho. When you team up with paper tier league players like RetardElf, MetroFaggit and all the others, you really wish for a short game.

If only you spent all your time doing something productive instead of being a butthurt little loser lmao. I feel sorry for your parents. Unfortunately I don't really believe anything you say. I doubt you even play HotS. No one is seriously that retarded. That'd just be too funny to be true.

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
Ah.. The fagElf is back.

If only you spent all your time doing something productive instead of being a butthurt little loser lmao. I feel sorry for your parents. Unfortunately I don't really believe anything you say. I doubt you even play HotS. No one is seriously that retarded. That'd just be too funny to be true.

Try harder son.

I got 1600 games in HOTS, thats roughly 540 hours.

I'm 3.5k+ MMR, and I was high master tier in Dota 2. You, however, are just a little shit tier noob. Your words and arguments mean nothing.

Stop posting in this thread, because everything you type, is pure bullshit :)

Hobo Elf

Arcane
Ah.. The fagElf is back.

Try harder son.

I'm 3.5k+ MMR, and I was high master tier in Dota 2. You, however, are just a little shit tier noob. Your words and arguments mean nothing.

So you don't play HotS, gotcha.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
And now Brenner is linking MFRetardTime videos. Can't sink any lower. Ignore it is.

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Ah.. The fagElf is back.

Try harder son.

Actually proud of putting in 540 hours of his life into HOTS and thousands more in other shit like it.....

:M

tl;dr Shit troll is shit.

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
Ah.. The fagElf is back.

Try harder son.

Actually proud of putting in 540 hours of his life into HOTS and thousands more in other shit like it.....

:M

tl;dr Shit troll is shit.

Yeah so, it's better to waste time on soemthing YOU like instead of what I like, right? :D

Tell me bro, what do you spend your time on? Lets hear it, so I can ridicule it !

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy

DIS' 'GON BE GUD !

Eternal Conflict!

4+ new heroes confirmed and 1-2 new maps + many more skins !

Butcher

King Leoric

Monk

Auriel - Angel support hero

SirSingAlot

Arbiter
dumbed down LOL or Dota 2 is exactly what i was looking for.
best thing for me is that you dont have to last hit minions anymore and EXP is shared between team members.
might be i dont find it that good anymore after i have sunk many hours into it, but atm i like it a lot

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
"Dumbed down". Lol sure. But it's not a negative thing. removing last hit and individual xp is one of the best and most important changes to this shit genre of mobas.

KK1001

Arbiter
It's dumbed down, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. I (and other people who want to play games with a high skill ceiling) think it's a bad thing, but some people don't.

Differences are okay.

removing last hitting was mandatory to make the dotas feel less like excruciating chinese tortures.
everything else is just dumbing down.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom