Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Heroes of Might and Magic III HD - It's out

FeelTheRads

Arcane
Probably, but most importantly it requires permanent brain damage.

octavius

Arcane
Patron
okcjoYn.jpg

Oh wow. No expansions, no random maps, no nothing that the community made for 15 years. Super blurry HD graphics and upgraded titan's weapon to be more blue. Only $19,99 for an inferior version of a game that you already own.

Yes, but it's on Steam lol.

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Very difficult a PR/politician job is, you have to lie, without lying in the strictest sense. So using the map sprites shows competence at lying without lying. Comparing apples and oranges and implying a orange is a apple is one of the oldest tricks in the book.

Very high level sociopathy going on at Ubisoft tower.

Thread of the year, Ubisoft is going full Russian shovelware developer. I thought that intentionally gimping the PC version of Watch Dogs was it but taking blurry pics of a beautiful game and saying it looks like shit is on an entirely different level.

I have no idea why but the random zooming into a resource sprite killed me :lol:

Thane Solus

Arcane
Thread of the year, Ubisoft is going full Russian shovelware developer. I thought that intentionally gimping the PC version of Watch Dogs was it but taking blurry pics of a beautiful game and saying it looks like shit is on an entirely different level.

I have no idea why but the random zooming into a resource sprite killed me :lol:

its the new HD...

DataPack

Novice
FFS Ubisoft, shouldnt you be doing, i dunno, Might and Magic 11 instead?
Did MMX do well in sales?
We should be getting a new MM game in 2017 unless they hired another group of morons to work on Might and Magic, but I doubt it.

Luzur

Good Sir
Did MMX do well in sales?
We should be getting a new MM game in 2017 unless they hired another group of morons to work on Might and Magic, but I doubt it.

Not good enough according to Ubisoft, around 20% i think.

They are doing a project atm, but it isnt MM11, that much i can tell ya.

Archibald

Arcane
Not good enough according to Ubisoft, around 20% i think.

They are doing a project atm, but it isnt MM11, that much i can tell ya.

You mean it earned 20% of what they expected? If so then it doesn't look good at all.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
The price isn't bad, just five bucks more than Heroes 3 on GOG. Compare with the BG:EE price tags.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Was original HoMM3 avaliable on Steam before? That would explaing remake on top list. Other than that - fok thad polish.

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Ubi doesn't understand the market that much is clear. The H3 crowd don't want the same game but they don't want anything different either. And nobody else cares about some shitty HD remake anyway.

Unfortunately I'm not holding my breath for a next M&M game either. The production of a MM6-8 successor, with huge open world, would be way more expensive than MMX, therefore Ubi would have to aim at the mass market. And I'm afraid those retards are not interested in an open world party based RPG without gay semi-bestial romances anymore.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom