Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Help us help John

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
We often get many advertising requests here at the Codex and it's the job of Taluntain to sort the chaff from the rest of the chaff and find out how to get a few cents. He needs help on this one though:

Hello,

My name is John Kirk and I run a business centred on the repairing, building and general upkeep of boats. I am passionate about writing and I have often written for a number of industry websites and both online and offline journals.

I am keen to contribute a post on your blog as I am trying to expand my portfolio as a writer.

Here are a few ideas that I think fit well with your site and I would be happy to create:

1) 8 small sailboats you can take anywhere

2) Things you wish you would’ve known before you started sailing

3) Ten best sailing events from around the world

4) Suggestions on earning money while cruising

5) You don't have to be a millionaire to own a yacht

6) Yachts owned by Hollywood stars

7) Apps for the newbie navigator

8) Best Hollywood movies centred on boats

9) Some interesting sea-going superstitions

10) Some great suggestions for the upkeep of your yacht

11) Some sailing terminologies a yacht owner should know

12) Ideas for environment-friendly sailing

13) How to choose a boat that is right for you?

14) Tips on boating with your pet

I am also open to any ideas or suggestions that you might have, if you are looking for something specific.

Lastly, I am willing to part with $30 for your efforts in publishing my article, as I think it would be a sound investment.

I very much look forward to your response and am excited at the prospect of getting my work in front of your readers

Regards

John​

I'm thinking, "RPGs that feature boats" but surely we can do better than that.

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
the boat as a mobile base for your party.
designing a realistic boat for your rpg.
designing a sex ferry for your furry rpg.... hmm.. i'm out of ideas.

Cholo

Arcane
Ten reasons sailing is like sex - will doing it wrong really make you sick?

Last edited:

Menckenstein

Lunacy of Caen: Todd Reaver
We often get many advertising requests here at the Codex and it's the job of Taluntain to sort the chaff from the rest of the chaff and find out how to get a few cents. He needs help on this one though:

Hello,

My name is John Kirk and I run a business centred on the repairing, building and general upkeep of boats. I am passionate about writing and I have often written for a number of industry websites and both online and offline journals.

I am keen to contribute a post on your blog as I am trying to expand my portfolio as a writer.

Here are a few ideas that I think fit well with your site and I would be happy to create:

1) 8 small sailboats you can take anywhere

2) Things you wish you would’ve known before you started sailing

3) Ten best sailing events from around the world

4) Suggestions on earning money while cruising

5) You don't have to be a millionaire to own a yacht

6) Yachts owned by Hollywood stars

7) Apps for the newbie navigator

8) Best Hollywood movies centred on boats

9) Some interesting sea-going superstitions

10) Some great suggestions for the upkeep of your yacht

11) Some sailing terminologies a yacht owner should know

12) Ideas for environment-friendly sailing

13) How to choose a boat that is right for you?

14) Tips on boating with your pet

I am also open to any ideas or suggestions that you might have, if you are looking for something specific.

Lastly, I am willing to part with $30 for your efforts in publishing my article, as I think it would be a sound investment.

I very much look forward to your response and am excited at the prospect of getting my work in front of your readers

Regards

John​

I'm thinking, "RPGs that feature boats" but surely we can do better than that.
#1 is actually something I need to know as part of my secret plan, along with the Hi-def troll and MHD.

flabbyjack

Arcane
jGuhTv.jpg

15) How to ditch unwanted corpses in international waters

Telengard

Arcane
Do you get as much experience for killing rats on board yachts as in inn basements?
If I raise my sailing skill by +1, will my yacht sail faster?
What kind of deck accessories are available. Do any of them grant combat bonuses? Are there are secret accessory combinations that grant special yacht bonuses?
Where can I find the best seamen? How much do they cost? How do you evaluate flavor?

Morkar Left

I'm interested in all of his articles and all articles mentioned from others. He should make his own website where he posts his articles.

FeelTheRads

Arcane
So, he's writing the article and he's paying too? What's going on here? It's too awesome an offer to say no to it.

Menckenstein

Lunacy of Caen: Todd Reaver
What kind of turtle is best to ride during hurricane season?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom