Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Help me locate NPCs

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I'm looking for 3 NPCs in Kellen:
- Eino, the lost child
- Verugi, the inane old man
- Dirming, the herder

Anybody can help me find them?

Cazzeris

http://imgur.com/oLA0C33

The V points at Verugi's house, while the D is placed in Dirming's approximate location. As for the kid: http://www.zero-sum.com/walkthrough/walkthroughStart.html

Though I don't get how you'd have problems finding the first two guys, since I'm playing PtD for the first time and I'd say that it's really hard to miss them. Those marks in the map (which appear as soon as you talk to Jactus, the baker and the usual suspects), do all the work.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Could somebody also tell me where Ansel or Rokkia are? (Probably somewhere in Land's End)

Cazzeris

powhgYk.png

Try with the small house which the red arrow is pointing at.

Bushwhacker2k

Literate
If you chat with NPCs they often mark locations on your map. You can press TAB to open the map, and you can switch between the world map and local maps by selecting them on the right.

In local maps if NPCs have marked them you can mouse-over black squares, which represent marked locations, and they will tell you the gist of what the location is. Both Dirming and Verugi can be marked in this fashion.

It's quite a handy way to determine what is where.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom