Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Hellraid - Cancelled (for now)

shihonage

Subscribe to my OnlyFans
Patron
Bubbles In Memoria
Has "Hell" in the name. Creativity level does not bode well for the rest of the game.

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
I loved Hexen, but iirc it was pretty puzzle-heavy (and therefore awesome) while this game doesn't seem to have any puzzles, not according to the description at least. :decline:

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
It's reskinned Dead Island. Unfortunately the loot and talent progression will probably be equally as shitty.

Astral Rag

Arcane
Dead Island was and is utter garbage. It has dreadful floaty melee combat, idiotic rpg-lite mechanics, a retarded story, some of the most cringe worthy characters in the history of gaming and it runs on one of the ugliest (that bloom), slowest and buggiest engines I've ever had the displeasure of experiencing.

On top of that it is also a lazy console port with terrible netcode and a tiny FoV.

But I'm sure they've learned from past mistakes and that this game will be totally awesome :troll:

Last edited:

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
Looks lame as hell. Combat is get close, land hit, step back and repeat. Witchaven at least had some resource management with all the potions and magic scrolls. You could even fly, ffs.

Astral Rag

Arcane
Witchaven "borrowed" most of those features from Heretic but it was a pretty fun early Build game nonetheless.

sbb

Learned
The game looks very boring. I also don't like the look of the dev walking up to walls of "Press X to pick up" and indiscriminately mashing X.

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
Hellraid is a first-person co-op slasher that offers two games in one: a single-player, story-driven campaign of hack-and-slash action and cooperative multiplayer that pits four players against the denizens of hell--and each other--in a battle for points, rewards, and fame.

Release in march

2040615-713133_20130528_004.jpg

Hellraid%202.jpg

Hellraid-PS4.jpg

toro

Arcane
Vatnik

DeepOcean

Arcane
Just wanted Derp Silver knew what a good game was so they could start funding one.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Derp Silver ditched Techland after Derp Island 1. Derpraid is 'self-published' by Techland.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom