Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Hearthstone

WhiteGuts

Arcane
Reno mage is going to be busted or what

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
That card into free Kazakus (or w/e his name is) 10 mana crafted spell = game over.

sser

Arcane
Developer
Tried ladder a bit, around Rank 9/10.

Faced: 7 Shamans. 1 Druid. 1 Priest (lol).

:positive:

GrainWetski

Arcane
Apparently I had an unfinished Arena run sitting at 6-0 and I decided to finish it. 3 losses against 3 mages with a parade of Firelands Portals. Entire fucking game has been unplayable garbage for months.

If this expansion doesn't fix the game, I'm out.

Oh, and this week is when they try to burn people's money by making them pay 1000g to play more Standard.

Last edited:

v1rus

Arcane
Is it just me, or this jade golem shtick doesnt seem like it's gonna work?

Projas

Information Superhighwayman
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Hard to tell at this point, it's certainly gonna need more good cards if it wants to be a viable archetype. The druid ramp card seems solid as does the legendary, but the neutral is pretty garbage. It needs at least 2 more actually good cards with that mechanic imo.

WhiteGuts

Arcane
I think all these new mechanics will mostly shine when the year of the Kraken ends, i.e when most of the current expansions rotate out. In the mean time, only the strongest cards will make their ways into the currect decks, and some classes seem fated to have strong archetypes because they're simply getting very strong stuff, like Priest (lul).

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
The Jade Lotus stuff reinforces this being the flood vs. board clear expansion. While the individual cards may be interesting the overall strategy is not.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
636154136757324988.png

Kill me now.

GrainWetski

Arcane
You are mom.

That Shaman card counters so many decks. Ridiculous.

Druids will never lose fatigue ever again plus it's the card to make big Jade Golems.

xvOSrK1.jpg

FeelTheRads

Arcane
Haha. That + Fandral is going to make for so much rage. Seems like Blizz can comfortably rename the game to Trollstone with this xpac.
Still better than Magic.

HASHTAG FeelTheRads

Still very butthurt, I see. Well, I understand. Playing such a shit game everyday will do that to you.

Also, I play Legends much more than Magic. And Legends is also superior in all aspects to Hearthstone. Sorry, bro, real men play good games, cucks play Blizzard games.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
My butt is rather comfy. Just amused how obsessed you are with Hearthstone. Using the phrase 'real men' in the same sentence with fantasy card games is p. funny, though...

GrainWetski

Arcane
Why is this a class card? Not quite as bad as the 3 mana Leper Gnome, but they need to stop making useless cards. Filler is one thing, bad filler is another. Really stupid how people are trying to make it seem like a good card. At best, it's a Brewmaster. Wow, great.

2EWOhal.png

sser

Arcane
Developer
A Brewmaster that requires a combo? What the fuck :lol:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom