Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Hearthstone

WhiteGuts

Arcane
636143982585906774.png

636143988461272475.png

v1rus

Arcane
Thats 4/4 with divine shield, taunt and lifelink, for 3 mana, on curve.

the aggro druid they've been pushing for ages, eboladin,

Amazing stuff! I can't wait to play this game! When is it released? Is it free?

Well technically, aggro =/= cancer. Fast aggro = cancer. If they somehow manage to slow the game/destroy curve stone, then aggro would be way more tolerable. Heck, even if they don't, you need some kind of aggro in the game, and this one at least would be new.

And, most of the time, you aint gonna play 4/4 3 mana on curve :D most of the time, its gonna be 3/3, which is ok, for a legendary. Heck, sometimes he's just going to be a 2/2. Ofc, I'm just saying that those cards could be interesting, i know shit if they are actually going to be balanced. I sure as hell hope they will.

Yes, i never learn :/

EDIT - oh, btw, what's your opinion on Gwent?

FeelTheRads

Arcane
What can I say... I never played whichever Witcher this game was originally in so I didn't know what I was getting in.
It's completely different than the usual CCG.

I also find it completely banal shit boring that only pollackos that must like anything pollacko can enjoy.

Tick Tock Crocodile

What can I say... I never played whichever Witcher this game was originally in so I didn't know what I was getting in.
It's completely different than the usual CCG.

I also find it completely banal shit boring that only pollackos that must like anything pollacko can enjoy.

What are the main things you don't like about it, out of interest? I got into the beta the other day and haven't had much time to play it so far (plus I have no experience from the Witcher games).

FeelTheRads

Arcane
It's mainly put cards on board and click pass and wait to see if you've won.

It's the most uninteractive card game since Solitaire.

FeelTheRads

Arcane
Oh, look, Metrosexual is butthurt again because he likes a shit game.

Forgive me, I forgot, which digital CCGs do you enjoy currently?

Magic (don't have much opportunity to play it since I avoid Duels), Legends and I recently got into the closed beta of Eternal and I enjoy that too.

sser

Arcane
Developer
Extreme RNG fiesta expansion followed by an extremely fucking boring hand boosting expansion. Whoo-hooo. League of Explorers leaves soon and that's literally the only good shit Blizzard has released thus far.

FeelTheRads

Arcane
lol, sorry, faggot, I haven't touched this piece of shit in like 2 months already. The only ones crying because of the huge Blizzard dick in their asses are those who still play this.

I know, it is embarrassing to like and play shit games, and have people laugh at you for it, but I can't help you, bro. Only you can help yourself.

v1rus

Arcane
Dat fucking Don. Sure, he might not be weak, but, COME THE FUCK ON :argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh:

The most uninspired piece of shit design I've ever seen. Fuck you Bliizzard. And fuck me, since i never learn.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Should see a decent amount of play but, yes, not particularly interesting.

GrainWetski

Arcane
I assume it's a random minion even though, in true Blizzard inconsistency, it doesn't say it is.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
It is -- they had an example video. A more controlled version of Y'Shaarj (although Y'Shaarj works with Barnes). Only practical use I see (barring any new cards) is a narrowly tailored Malygos deck. Terrible in a deck with a decent amount of tempo/key battlecry/tech cards.

Even in a Malygos deck you have to draw this card and not draw Malygos and do that before turn 7 or so to get any kind of decent value. Might be 'okay' in a deck with few/no battlecries and a lot of big taunt minions but that would be a pretty shitty deck. Y'Shaarj wasn't a thing so I don't see how this would be much of a thing, either.

Edit: It has the added benefit of allowing you to replay the minion you swap out for whatever that's worth.

Last edited:

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
This looks like the flood vs. board clear expansion. The charge cards seem fairly mediocre. But that's a good thing since charge, in general, is not a good mechanic to have for this game.

FeelTheRads

Arcane
Hurr durr it's shit baby card. Now excuse me while I play a more ADULT game like Magic!

Exactly.

I'd rather play good games, than getting esports credits by playing Standard in a shit game and believing Blizzard actually puts any thought into it as opposed to Wild. :lol:

Shit expansion after shit expansion and they keep swallowing it...cuckstone players are so sad.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Hurr durr it's shit baby card. Now excuse me while I play a more ADULT game like Magic!

Exactly.

I'd rather play good games, than getting esports credits by playing Standard in a shit game and believing Blizzard actually puts any thought into it as opposed to Wild. :lol:

Shit expansion after shit expansion and they keep swallowing it...cuckstone players are so sad.
I hear Maple Story is p. good, friend.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom