Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

HATRED, aka Awor Surkrarz Simulator 2015

Torrasque01

Augur
So GOG refused to sell this, but Steam and Desura didn't. Savior of PC gaming indeed.
SC2mJRj.png

Potato solidarity!

Last edited:
Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
There should be intro translation to all those languages, and the additional screams and sounds during the proper game.
I remember hearing about the japanese version of Postal. Apparently they've made their own vocals so we can hear weaboo language.

CthuluIsSpy

Arcane

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
They had to redo their trailers lol

We've had to redo this trailer, cutting out Unreal Engine trademarks and also New York City asked us to cut out NYPD trademarks (we thought it's a public property, not a registered trademark), so it's censored now in the video.

Thane Solus

Arcane
its just a trolol game, and many of the manboons have already been baited and funny thing is, that many will buy it, probably play it less than 15 min, just because FUCK YOU! Ill probably buy it on -XX % just because... FU! You piece of shit SJW society....

most of the devs will never make a game like this, but they can see the troll in it, even tho the game's devs lost it at some point...due to Edgy.

ArchAngel i hope you are not a braindead newfag. Just a trolol alt. I just hope... but hope dies the last, and then Spaghetti Monster comes to bring [SJW]freedum democracy and capitalism. [/SJW]

Alfons

Prophet
its just a trolol game, and many of the manboons have already been baited and funny thing is, that many will buy it, probably play it less than 15 min, just because FUCK YOU! Ill probably buy it on -XX % just because... FU! You piece of shit SJW society....
That's the hilarious part. Some faggots don't even realize how the actions of SJW's are affecting them.

The SJW's want people to make games with POC's, trannies, wiminz etc. and it's not important whether the game is good or shit. To counter that, people go buy games that are offensive without paying any attention to whether they're good or not. The whole situation is a fucking joke.

ArchAngel

Arcane

most of the devs will never make a game like this, but they can see the troll in it, even tho the game's devs lost it at some point...due to Edgy.

ArchAngel i hope you are not a braindead newfag. Just a trolol alt. I just hope... but hope dies the last, and then Spaghetti Monster comes to bring [SJW]freedum democracy and capitalism. [/SJW]
Only braindead one here is you with somehow seeing this disgusting game being anti - SJW. You are so far gone in your hate you don't see anything but what you want to see. You are just an opposite version of the SJW fanatics.

Alfons

Prophet
What 'shit gameplay' games are you referring to?
This one right here. Shit might be a bit much, but who in the fuck would give a sliver of a shit about this game if it didn't have the edge it has.

What is it really? An isometric shooter with two types of enemies. People with guns and civilians. No enemy variety, no weapon variety.

ArchAngel confirmed retard.

Thane Solus

Arcane
'cept that the offensive games are actual games. With gameplay.

that could be yes, who knows, it might have a good gameplay. Will see.

Only braindead one here is you with somehow seeing this disgusting game being anti - SJW. You are so far gone in your hate you don't see anything but what you want to see. You are just an opposite version of the SJW fanatics.

:notsureifserious: or :retarded:

Somberlain

Arcane
Zionist Agent
This one right here. Shit might be a bit much, but who in the fuck would give a sliver of a shit about this game if it didn't have the edge it has.

What is it really? An isometric shooter with two types of enemies. People with guns and civilians. No enemy variety, no weapon variety.

We don't know that yet. Yeah, the game might turn out to be incredibly repetitive and boring crap, but it could also be good. Based on everything we've heard thus far, it kind of reminds me of a classic Finnish indie game series Tapan kaikki: isometric shooters where your goal is just to kill everyone, civilians included. No story or other bullshit to get in your way.

Might not look like much, but they are really fun.

Thane Solus

Arcane

We don't know that yet. Yeah, the game might turn out to be incredibly repetitive and boring crap, but it could also be good. Based on everything we've heard thus far, it kind of reminds me of a classic Finnish indie game series Tapan kaikki: isometric shooters where your goal is just to kill everyone, civilians included. No story or other bullshit to get in your way.

Might not look like much, but they are really fun.

wasn't that in GTA 1 and 2 too?(killing spree! achievements!etc) Oh wait ,that doesn't count because most SJW were 5 years old or didnt existed back then. My bad

Durandal

Arcane
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.

ArchAngel confirmed retard.
Wasn't there a flamethrower in one of the trailers? That's not counting all the stuff he puts in his jacket in the reveal trailer. I also saw some vehicles which the enemy might use.
That would only bring the enemy type count up to three (if you count army soldiers, cops, and SWAT members in the 'people with guns' category).
Although given the setting, it's unlikely to expect a Serious Sam amount of enemy types. Hotline Miami and F.E.A.R. had only about 4/5 common enemy types, so it's not like there is a 100% chance of hatred dragging on later in the game. And there might be more, so who knows.
Besides, enemy variety and weapon variety does not gameplay constitute.

Alfons

Prophet
Whether hotline miami is actually good or not is arguable, but it had variety in level design.

FEAR has the slowmo gimmick, level design, and enemies which aren't cannon fodder.

I don't know what games you fuckers are comparing this thing too, but I played flash games that had more depth than this shit. How much variety can you have when you make a game that takes place in America's suburbs?

Besides, enemy variety and weapon variety does not gameplay constitute.
Great soundbite, but how many times can one kill the same enemy using the same weapon in the same type of level layout before it gets fucking boring?

ArchAngel

Arcane
'cept that the offensive games are actual games. With gameplay.

that could be yes, who knows, it might have a good gameplay. Will see.

:notsureifserious: or :retarded:
If you ask your mother if she loves you retarded like you are, she will show you this same picture.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom