Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

HATRED, aka Awor Surkrarz Simulator 2015

Unwanted

a Goat

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Edgy Vatnik
Erm, I don't understand.

How is fictional violence in fictional world bad only because it's not post-apocalyptic? Is fictional people's suffering from fictional version of real world "less real" than fictional people's suffering from fictional, post-apocalyptic version of world?

[0:00 - 3:28] 1. Alone Against Humanity
[3:29 - 6:49] 2. Cold Blooded Executor
[6:50 - 11:13] 3. Fear As The Weapon Of Mass Destruction
[11:14 - 13:56] 4. Distant To Reality
[13:57 - 16:34] 5. Impenetrable Void Of A Hateful Mind
[16:35 - 19:35] 6. Suffering Injection
[19:36 - 22:28] 7. An Unknown Feeling Of Remorse
[22:29 - 25:27] 8. Solitary March Of The Damned One

Oh god...this is gold.
This is pretty much Dethklok : The Game

u missed the secret track:

[25:28 - 25:30] 9. Like The Tolling Of Some Great Bell

Gerrard

Arcane
So what happened with the AO rating and it being on Steam in the end?

The Beta Uprising: Vengeance of the Supreme Gentelman.
How long until fedora mod after release? Place your bets.

Quatlo

Arcane
I really like the environments, they remind me of Gorky 17 somehow.

Probably because both games were/are made in potatoland. All you gotta do to get inspiration for bleak, dark, depressing environments is to look out the window.

Markman

da Blitz master
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
It does look good, and I like the price tag. Just worried about the gameplay, diff level and "fun" factor. Whats the point of the game, killing random npc's that AI flipped a coin on their looks can only be fun for what, 5-10 minutes?
Mebbe they should add some arcade multipliers, bonus points for killing 3 trannies in a row or something.

Quatlo

Arcane
Probably because both games were/are made in potatoland. All you gotta do to get inspiration for bleak, dark, depressing environments is to look out the window.

You are right, kurwa

753ugv8.png

Jick Magger

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria
Looks like Steam did exactly what people said it would; just didn't list the ESRB rating when putting the game on the store.

Guess it really is that easy.

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
This game will be a codex all time classic and have a 2nd place in top 10's after fallout.

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
That tag business is quite entertaining. For example FEZ has 'Diva Dev'.

A horse of course

Keys are being emailed out. Just got a Steam and Desura key in my email.

edit: weirdly, i seem to have two different keys for each (2 for steam and 2 for desura)

Last edited by a moderator:

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Keys are being emailed out. Just got a Steam and Desura key in my email.

edit: weirdly, i seem to have two different keys for each (2 for steam and 2 for desura)

That's because you wanted to give one to me as a gift.

As proof of your love and dedication to our cause.

Havoc

Cheerful Magician
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath
Man. I'm living month by month. My last purchase was Darkest Dungeon. Gonna wait for some reviews until I decide what to buy this month. :(

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom