Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

HATRED, aka Awor Surkrarz Simulator 2015

The warrior's dialogue is the key. The troll and the elf are special snowflakes blaming a filthy cishet for his lawful good privilege.

edit: hey, apparently I had not voted for Hatred on Greenlight. Fixed it now. :M

Last edited:

AN4RCHID

Arcane
Great another game that looks like extraordinarily mediocre shovelware will make it on steam thanks to greenlight (protip: Postal sucked). How amazing.

Ideally not only would this stay off Steam, but so would all the RPGMaker and Goat Simulator garbage people yes-vote on greenlight as well. The whole thing is a failed experiment that only shows the average user's taste is complete shit.

I don't give a fuck about the tastefulness (sure it's targeted at angsty 14-year old faggitz but whatever, not everythign needs to be for my demographic), I do give a fuck about steam being flooded with indie garbage that makes popamole AAA shit look positively amazing by comparison.

How is it shovelware? If the trailer is actually in-game footage then the graphics and animations are better than half of the shit that gets on Steam.

Drax

Arcane
Funny how SJWs are quick to support the Free Market when it comes to withholding stock from the customer, but would decry it and demand government intervention if stores were to once again given the right to keep niggers out of shop, as part of their inherent right of private property.

The Free Market is also a self-correcting organism, a store that fails to keep stock loses out to one that does.
I notice a certain trend in recent membership...

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Funny how SJWs are quick to support the Free Market when it comes to withholding stock from the customer, but would decry it and demand government intervention if stores were to once again given the right to keep niggers out of shop, as part of their inherent right of private property.

The Free Market is also a self-correcting organism, a store that fails to keep stock loses out to one that does.
Ah, Codexia, the land of the crazy free and the home of the prosperous brave.

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy

Well spotted Sherlock.
There might be another force involved. The generic, bland, retard motivation to just do whatever you feel "stands to reason". Clearly only SJWs do that, and not you retards too.
Being reactionary is for baby boomers, man, you know the people who fucked all of society and led to the downfall of western civilization before sjws lead to the downfall of western civilization.
I know I'm mostly making fun of teenagers who are easy targets, but I think people should be educated to what the term reactionary actually means, so they can recognize it in their own behavior, because it's not some sort of behavior limited to wild fringe psychos, it's a human behavior that if not recognized seems genuine and people feel like they are god's glory defending what is good and true, or some shit like that.

Grimlorn

Arcane
That RPG website is full of a bunch of babies.
One of them posted this. The comments are funny. People want to kill SJWs now in hatred. The hatred never ends.
pBz11ir.png

I wonder why they did isometric camera. Have to admit I prefer first person or typical third person view in my shooters.

A horse of course

Cyprian Listowski is Destructive Creation’s level designer, and a tattoo artist. His designs include an adaptation of The Black Sun, a symbol used by S.S officers during WW2. His other designs include a cross with a Primitive, Slavic version of a swatsika and a Othala Rune. Both of these things are white supremacist symbols.

:mrfussy:

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Just waiting for the ultimate troll move by Valve

.. by removing it again

Unwanted

Puke Face

Unwanted

Heh...the artist once did a comic to point fingers at the angry racists on the internet who sent him hatemail for drawing Lydia (from Skyrim) with a fetish for Redguard cock. Jusging by the quality of the art, this seems to be a more recent piece. Wonder what happened.
He's always been a massive cuckfag and loved to sexualize blacks. He's the guy who did a comic about a racist snowwhite getting her bones broken by a black guy in a very brutal manner. The one I posted he made after getting in an argument on the net and getting both called a filthy librul and a dastardly rightwinger racist at the same time, which he is. On one hand his fetish for getting cuckolded and feeling of racial inferiority is very SJWist but on the other the black racist stereotypes that gets his boy clit excited are pretty offensive to leftists and reeks of the slave owner mentality to view blacks as mentally retarded breeding bulls in the eyes of SJWs.
Those tattoos look pretty badass, I don't see what they have to do with the game tho.

Grim Monk

Arcane
:salute:

Despite my other misgiving's about Steam, I take my :greatjob: hat off to Gabe Newell for this!!

Talby

Arcane
Patron
Codex USB, 2014
B5BvwODCAAA-zas.png:large

:lol:It's pretty funny seeing a Marxist like FullMcIntosh applauding the game being pulled, when he's supposedly against near-monopolies like Valve.

Multi-headed Cow

Pretty sure the game will be shit, but it's an order of magnitude less shit than a lot of stuff that gets greenlit and I'm glad that the divine intervention of the god-Gaben himself lifted it back into greenlight on the wings of bald eagles. And Gaben will profit from all the gamergaters buying this garbage hand over fist.

Hopefully the communist that infiltrated the seat of America (Valve) was dealt with too.

halflife3%20knives.jpg

Talby

Arcane
Patron
Codex USB, 2014
It will most likely suck, but it can never be the worst game on Steam as long as Depression Quest exists.

Shadorwun: Hong Kong
It will most likely suck, but it can never be the worst game on Steam as long as Depression Quest exists.

And I thought Bad Rats was the worst game ever once upon an innocent time :lol:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom