Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress Hatoful Boyfriend: I want to be a Pigeon!

IronicNeurotic

Arbiter
Having read the other LP.

You guys are going to be surprised at how well written this game is in the end.

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
You came to hear his voice.

Sorry, but romancing fat creepy pigeon is the only real valid choice.

Cowboy Moment

Arcane
In this very quick mini-update, somebirdie will make a very important choice. That somebirdie is our heroine RK47.

bzZx1.jpg
bzZx1.jpg
bzZx1.jpg

LundB

Mistakes were made.
Btw, why is it named "Hatoful"? Really disgusting word, really.

It comes from taking the words Hato (which means pigeon) and Beautiful (which means beautiful), and combining them into the word Hatoful (which means nothing).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Music: Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy

002.jpg

shuu.jpg
: My voice?
RK47.jpg
: Yes! You sound like Snufkin.

ED: There is no way RK47 means Snufkin from Mumintroll. These pigeons can rape RK47 all they want, but they cannot rape my childhood memories.

shuu.jpg
: And?
RK47.jpg
: Umm....
shuu.jpg
: Don't tell me you came here just for that.
RK47.jpg
: Would it be bad if I did?
shuu.jpg
: You're even stranger than I had thought. I'm fascinated. How I'd love to experiment on you...

ED:
:what:

shuu.jpg
: Sadly, I am busy at present. Please go elsewhere.
RK47.jpg
: Okay...

I got kicked out. I guess being told I'm interesting is a step in the right direction... or is it?

ED: No RK47-chan, no it is not.

003.jpg

004.jpg

san.jpg
: Coo, coo coo coooo, coo coo!

H-his voice is beautfiul!

RK47 leveled up! Charisma increased by 5!

005.jpg

There's probably a bamboo tree in the plaza this year, too... I think I'll go make a wish.

006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

ED: Teacher cannot into wishes.

009.jpg

ED: Oh Doctor bird, dear, fat, doctor bird, we will. WE WILL.

What should I wish for?

010.jpg

Unlike friend Ryouta, RK47 only has time for selfish wishes. Shame on you RK47-chan!

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
How can RK47 hope to win Shuu's heart if she's not willing to conquer the world?

kazgar

Arcane
Can a mod edit the title to put in a [NSFW] tag?

Or perhaps [NSFL]

It'll be for the best.

also, conquer by force.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Going mental. Don't start changing avatars to pigeons now. Fuck you Ulminati.

LundB

Mistakes were made.
Also, Ulminati snatched my plan:M

And mine. I was just about to set a Shuu avatar, when he replied to this thread. Probably better for me this way, if I had a pigeon avatar, it could only hasten my mental decline. I had a dream where I showed up at St. Pigeonation's, and everybirdie was a pigeon, so it's already invaded my subconscious.

Another very small update:

000.jpg

Kazuaki.jpg
: Oh, hello... is that you, RK47?
RK47.jpg
: Mister Nanaki!
Kazuaki.jpg
: You should be careful out this late! It can be dangerous for a girl, you know.

ED: It's not like all the potential rapists are a fraction of your size and hollow-boned... oh wait.

Kazuaki.jpg
:I was about to head home. Would you like me to walk you to your place?

ED: Sorry teach, RK47's got her eye on a different member of the school staff. You can give her good grades, he can give her drugs, and feed her 'lots of things'.

001.jpg

Nevertheless, it might be safer to walk back with him, you never know. So everybirdie, what is young miss RK47 to do? Accept the offer, or politely decline?

TripJack

Hedonist
idhk00.jpg

i can sum up my thoughts on this thread in no better way than this

continue

LundB

Mistakes were made.
Hey everybirdie! Apparently you can now buy a St. Pigeonation's school kit, complete with pigeon sex doll. Take a look:

These are genuine St. Pigeonation's replica Student IDs, Ryouta and San, I believe.

skcnt1yj.jpg

The Hatoful Boyfriend sex doll and suitcase. Perfect for your travel and perversion needs.

if9p9fd9.jpg

Of course, although he's a very attractive bird, you can't have your pigeon boyfriend naked all the time (he'd get kicked out of school!), so the set comes with super-cute school uniforms for you and him both. Oh my god these stuffies are so kawaii!!!

21kg42bm.jpg

E0mOU.gif

Kz3r0

Arcane
Accept the offer

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom