Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Has anyone here ever fall in love with a video game characters ?

Unwanted

logan

Unwanted
Its pedo if its a virtual character ?

By the way love plus is too anime-like to me enjoy,i really dont find those anime-like girls attractive at all ! except my lolis Saria and Tifa.

They're average Japanese gals. "I said consummate Vs, CONSUMMATE!"

Toy with pedo and see what you become.

I dont know dude,these dont look like japanese girls to me at all:

500x_lovealways.jpg

Now this is a japanese girl:

12.-Maki-Horikita.jpg

I can be attracted to japanese girl but anime-like japanese girls turn me off.

Theldaran

Liturgist
I can be attracted to japanese girl but anime-like japanese girls turn me off.

Geez, you are so picky.

You might be attracted to Japanese girls, but the opposite isn't true, so settle for what you can get.

OK. Who is this? She looks familiar, somehow...

I think I found the portrait for my next druid character...

Katrien from Abyss Odyssey.

Katrien was a woman who knew the Warlock before he fell asleep. After escaping from a rogue warlock's lair, the Warlock came upon the town that her family, the Janssens, lived in. They were descended from pirates, and while they were ashamed to admit it, Katrien embraced it, mastering the art of fencing. This attracted the Warlock to her.

One night, Katrien discovered the Warlock's dark tome that he stole from the rogue warlock. She visits the chapel, presumably to divulge his dark arts to the clergy. The Warlock, knowing this could be the end of him, devises a spell to make Katrien forget about his craft. When she doesn't wake up, he realizes he has failed, and inadvertlently murderd his beloved. He decides to escape the waking world and gives himself up to his nightmares, creating the Abyss and resurrecting Katrien along with it.

Although she is long dead, the memory of her remains with the Warlock, and just like the creatures in the Abyss, she has been summoned into reality. Katrien now fights to save Chile from the nightmares, and to stop the Warlock.

Cael

Arcane
OK. Who is this? She looks familiar, somehow...

I think I found the portrait for my next druid character...

Katrien from Abyss Odyssey.

Katrien was a woman who knew the Warlock before he fell asleep. After escaping from a rogue warlock's lair, the Warlock came upon the town that her family, the Janssens, lived in. They were descended from pirates, and while they were ashamed to admit it, Katrien embraced it, mastering the art of fencing. This attracted the Warlock to her.

One night, Katrien discovered the Warlock's dark tome that he stole from the rogue warlock. She visits the chapel, presumably to divulge his dark arts to the clergy. The Warlock, knowing this could be the end of him, devises a spell to make Katrien forget about his craft. When she doesn't wake up, he realizes he has failed, and inadvertlently murderd his beloved. He decides to escape the waking world and gives himself up to his nightmares, creating the Abyss and resurrecting Katrien along with it.

Although she is long dead, the memory of her remains with the Warlock, and just like the creatures in the Abyss, she has been summoned into reality. Katrien now fights to save Chile from the nightmares, and to stop the Warlock.
Nice bio. Never played that game, though.

Unwanted

logan

Unwanted
girls are overrated

I agree to some extent ! why should i marry a girl that does nothing but sleep and chit-chat bullshit for the entire day while i working ! when i can marry a men that work all day long for me while i can stay in home playing The Elder Scrolls IV Obilvion ?

The downside is in sex...its may hurt a bit !

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Kalin's wife and Excidium's mom is pr. hot in Sims 3

Self-Ejected

Barnabas

Self-Ejected
Patron
Shitposter
Imoen, Leliana, Aerie, the girl on the ranch in ocarina of time

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom