Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Has anyone here ever fall in love with a video game characters ?

Molina

Savant
images

But I was twelve.

disposable

Novice
I ain't going into romance paths, no sir.
The last thing I need is getting rejected and laughed at from my screen.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Getting in love...nah,but fantasising about sure.
This one said with me for decades now ;).
latest

Another one i really fell for was Lady Aribeth from NWN. You can say what ever you want about the game,but the character writing is really good. Here is a picture:
fantasy-art-armor-neverwinter-nights-aribeth-fantasy-girls-2400x3300-wallpaper-533926.jpg

Neanderthal

Arcane
Always by my heart, I spent the entirety of nwn2 trying to know and find her, finally we were reunited and made complete.

The Silver Sword of Gith.

Unwanted

logan

Unwanted
I ain't going into romance paths, no sir.
The last thing I need is getting rejected and laughed at from my screen.

Thats what savescum is good for ! how many times i have to reload a save because i fucked up romances dialogues in Baldurs gate 2.

In real life if you fucked up a romance you can buy red flowers to her.

Alex

Arcane
Zanthia is great. One of the most underrated female video game protagonists. Actually, one of the underrated adventure game protagonists period.

I don't fall in love with virtual people, but if I had to, she'd be a good choice.

Can you explain further what you mean? I've heard people praise Zanthia before, but I remember only her being slightly annoying, making me wish I was playing with Malcolm instead almost the whole game.

Unwanted

logan

Unwanted
by the way anyone remember that ellf woman that give you a quest in oblivion ? her tavern is right after the imperial city.She so beautiful ! every time i replayed oblivion i sleep in her tavern.

I barely remember what the quest is about.

Unwanted

logan

Unwanted
by the way anyone remember that ellf woman that give you a quest in oblivion ? her tavern is right after the imperial city.She so beautiful ! every time i replayed oblivion i sleep in her tavern.

600px-OB-npc-Nerussa.jpg

Shiet ! she is not that beautiful as i remembered ! maybe i have used some mods,whatever ! forget what I said.

Don't @ me

600px-OB-npc-Nerussa.jpg

Shiet ! she is not that beautiful as i remembered ! maybe i have used some mods,whatever ! forget what I said.

At least her quest was amazing. Find six bottles of night-eye wine in random containers around the world and return to her for 1000 septims.

http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:A_Venerable_Vintage

Jason Liang

Arcane
rinoa_heartilly_selphie_tilmitt_quistis_cosplay_by_alicenero-db8qccs.jpg

Your dad was in love with her mom. It's FATE.

Isn't falling in love with Rinoa the point of playing FF VIII? Hm. Maybe this is the reason why many of you rate FF VIII so poorly.

th

True love is the best card.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom