Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

RTS Halo Wars 2 by Creative Assembly

Wirdschowerdn

Ph.D. in World Saving
Patron
Only playable with a controller, I guess :lol:

No, it turns out I won't get past the splash screen 'cause I use Ultimate Windows Tweaker and have various tracking stuff and bloatware disabled. Not worth to reverse it for a Beta. But the inevitable Steam release shouldn't be too far away.

Martius

Liturgist
I somehow doubt it will ever come. So far Microsoft released on Steam only minor titles with exception of Quantum Break. If they wont bother with Killer Instinct or Gears of War I doubt Halo Wars will be any different.

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
Well, it's released in February, and no one bother.

Anyway, first game is coming to Steam:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom