Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Haegemonia: Legions of Iron - bug?

MRSA

Scholar
Anyone of you :obviously: gentlemen have played Haegemonia: Legions of Iron? Why everytime I load a save game the textures disappear and ships, bases etc are all transparent? Is it a known bug? Am I supposed not to save the game at all and finish the campaign in one sitting :ironman: ? Am I supposed to get rid of the game at once? WTF is this shit? Game patched v1.09 BTW.

Help me Codex, you are my only hope...

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Anyone of you :obviously: gentlemen have played Haegemonia: Legions of Iron? Why everytime I load a save game the textures disappear and ships, bases etc are all transparent? Is it a known bug? Am I supposed not to save the game at all and finish the campaign in one sitting :ironman: ? Am I supposed to get rid of the game at once? WTF is this shit? Game patched v1.09 BTW.

Help me Codex, you are my only hope...
Yes that's a bug, the game has some problems with the graphics card. Unfortunately the game's official site no longer exists, they had a fix on that. Without that, I can't help you. The patch is not enough.

GreenWarfare

Novice
Funny, I just digged this game out after I finally decided to setup a dual-boot system - trying to play Haegemonia on Vista or 7 did never work for me.

Still, I also encountered this transparent bug when loading. Luckily, I just found the solution in an eight year old thread inside a German forum. (for those of you who understand German: http://www.planet3dnow.de/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=172263).

There's a problem with a single file, the starfield.mat (obviously this is plain text in many versions and was not compiled for whatever reason). If you have The Solon Heritage installed, just replace the starfield.mat from Haegemonia against that from TSH. The files are located in the ..\Shaders\materials folders of both games.

If you do not have TSH, well, tell me...

MRSA

Scholar
Funny, I just digged this game out after I finally decided to setup a dual-boot system - trying to play Haegemonia on Vista or 7 did never work for me.

Still, I also encountered this transparent bug when loading. Luckily, I just found the solution in an eight year old thread inside a German forum. (for those of you who understand German: http://www.planet3dnow.de/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=172263).

There's a problem with a single file, the starfield.mat (obviously this is plain text in many versions and was not compiled for whatever reason). If you have The Solon Heritage installed, just replace the starfield.mat from Haegemonia against that from TSH. The files are located in the ..\Shaders\materials folders of both games.

If you do not have TSH, well, tell me...

Yay! Much obliged BRO!
:bro:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom