Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Guilty Pleasures gives birth to Let's make a Princess 2!

Grog

Educated
Use the cheat codes to get the boob enlargement cream and the bondage outfit.

Erebus

Arcane
This LP ruined my week-end by making me play this bloody game over and over again ! I got a fighting hero, a writer, a court magician and a dancer. No princess, no lady of darkness, no magic hero and no jester ! :)

Now that I've overcome my temporary addiction, here's a useful tip : our daughter tends to run away when her Sensitivity is higher than her Constitution. Why ? Beats me. Shouldn't be a problem if we focus on having her work at the farm. But some events can raise her Sensitivity by a hundred (giving back the lake fairy her egg ; not cooking the egg you get by winning the cooking contest), which can be troublesome.

I think the easiest prestigious career is the fighting hero. Farm a lot, then give her some fencing and combat lessons and buy her some equipment. Start to send her on adventures after a year or so. Our daughter should win her first combat tournament by the age of 13 and kick divine butt by the age of 16. There will be time to improve her non-fighting stats after she has become nigh-invincible.

A walkthrough I read said you needed at least 500 in Sin and good Fighting and Magical reputation (200-300) to get a Queen of Hell. But if I remember correctly, a daughter with high Sin is likely to commit some crimes, get arrested and lose reputation. If we try for this goal, I suggest we focus on "improving" her Sin only during the last year.

Of course, we can make her a slut. It's not a very impressive accomplishment, but it's definitely possible. In fact, I've read she can even become a SM Queen. Like most things japanese, Princess Maker 2 hides a lot of perversity behind the kawaii-ness.

bailuu

Novice
Hee. I love this game.

I say get her working at the Salon. With enough sensitivity, your girl can go adventuring without ever having to fight. Once it gets to a certain point, you can sleep somewhere in the forest that will remove all stress and further increase her sensitivity. Plus it makes the non-combat contests that much easier to win. Played the right way, you should be able to win a contest every year.

Also, every Princess LP I've ever seen turns the daughter into a Demon Queen/Slut/Daddy's Wife. Dare to be different! Don't (totally) fuck up your child!

asper said:
Are the newer Princess Maker games, 3 and 4, also worthwhile?
Only if you know Japanese.

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
Yeah, you can marry your daughter. Needs high father/daughter relationship though. Means lots of vacation together.

Did not try PM4 and 5 though I heard it's watered down version of the 2. 3, as I said before, is just not fun because there is no randomness at all: play the game with the exact same choices as last time and you get the exactly same game and ending.

Erebus

Arcane
bailuu said:
I say get her working at the Salon. With enough sensitivity, your girl can go adventuring without ever having to fight. Once it gets to a certain point, you can sleep somewhere in the forest that will remove all stress and further increase her sensitivity. Plus it makes the non-combat contests that much easier to win. Played the right way, you should be able to win a contest every year.

As I said, we need to make sure that Constitution stays higher than Sensitivity, because having her disappear for a whole month is pretty annoying (the fact that we don't get the option to try anything to find her is further proof that we are the laziest hero ever).

Last time I played, there were some fights I couldn't avoid even with Sensitivity over 500 (the kidnappers, the harpies...). But Sensitivity can indeed be useful in avoiding all the useless fights that give you no loot and only raise your Sin by 3.

Sensitivity is useful for winning the cooking contest, but not the others as far as I know.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
What? Sensitivity avoids fight? Wtf? How does that even make sense?

Hi folks, I'm back with Immershun. She's growing up quite well now. I'm very happy with her. Your advice of sending her to the farm and her studying magic is starting to pay dividends. :D

pm2_037.png

She turned eleven. And I bought her a book as a present. It increases her intelligence. A rude fortune teller came by and offered her services for 30 gold. I gave the coins and she told me this:

pm2_044-1.png

It's alright Immershun. It's still early. I won't let you be like that.

I also started sending her to Magic school. Her farming job pays for the course fees. It's kinda expensive but with a lot of practice, she'll be able to adventure outside some day, just like her father. :)

pm2_045.png

Awww don't say that.

pm2_046.png

It isn't cheap. At 60G a day, she had to work at least 2.5 week at the farm before she can afford a ten day course. But it'll be worth it. Three courses later and I felt she's ready to go out there.

pm2_047.png

Put on your junior sized leather armor and let's go!

pm2_049.png

pm2_053.png

What can go wrong? Cmon girl! Show me what you can do!

pm2_054.png

Bah!

pm2_055-1.png

Keep it up! With your magic all these beasts are toast! Well sometimes you gotta run too!

pm2_058-1.png

pm2_059.png

I also found a chest full of gold! This is better than working at the farm!

pm2_062.png

Eventually ten days are up and we returned home. Where my 500g annual salary awaits. I told her to stay home and rest during the annual festival, she's not ready to enter the fighting championship yet.

Also there's a travelling salesman too bad we can't afford the bust pills yet. I decided to hold on to my wallet right now. I want to get her trained more.
pm2_069-1.png

You're my little mage, Immershun <3 <3

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
I hope you visited the "young officer" every January. It is required if you want to make her a princess.

Korgan

Arbiter
I'm playing Ayanami Raising Project now. It's kinda like this, but about Teh Rei, and without lolicon. It only exists in Japanese and Russian, though, so the only way you're going to see it is me doing a LP someday.

bailuu

Novice
If you want to make your girl an adventurer give her classes in Fighting (or brawling, whatever it is, the cheap one). With high enough combat skill and defense no one will be able to hit her.

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
Korgan said:
I'm playing Ayanami Raising Project now. It's kinda like this, but about Teh Rei, and without lolicon. It only exists in Japanese and Russian
Which sucks because there are so many fun games but only in Jap.

deuxhero

Arcane
Let's make a princess?

I've heard of Princess Maker, related? Same game?

If yes go for the Hikaru Genji Plan option.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
I had a massive WTF moment on page 1. It started off half-reasonable and then... You run the life of a Princess?

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
No, she's an ordinary girl (if you consider being born in heaven ordinary anyway) and she can become a princess.

Talonfire

Scholar
Any girl raised by the Codex is going to end up becoming a spawn of Satan. Heaven should have known better.

RK47

Patron
Immershun's starting to get pretty powerful, I sent her to magic school whenever I can. The Farmhand Chuck Norris gave her a raise to 15g per day too. What a nice guy! I also splurged a bit and bought her a plate armor.

pm2_011-1.png

One night, Fay the greatest sorceress in the world paid our house a visit!

pm2_025-1.png

She raised my daughter's magic attack by 3. Awesome!

pm2_028.png

I let her be more brave when adventuring too and stopped running. Everything can be beat by magic! In one of her forays, Immershun caught a bandit in his hideout.

pm2_038.png

80 G's bribe too little, I bet his head fetch a higher price! So we ram a few fireball down his throat and stripped him bare for loot.

pm2_059-1.png

Looks like the forest area is clean of interesting stuff to do, I'm planning to visit the lakes next time. Upon returning home, we received a reward for killing that sucker.

pm2_067.png

I decided to celebrate Xmas by sending her to the mountains. Heheh, run among the reindeer and shit, this raises her sensitivity too. 120G well spent!

pm2_071-1.png

I also ordered a prime steak for her to eat. It's well earned, hon!

pm2_075.png

I've also raised her diet to robust since our finance is good. 80g a month won't kill me, she'll gain CON every month which translates to a bigger HP pool for adventuring purposes.

pm2_076.png

She's really good at this, so the lakes zone are turning out to be quite easy as well. Except for the fucking Mermaids which are magic resistant (grr). The kidnappers there drop gold too, from 10G to 100G, it's all good money. 1 week of work from a kill? Woohoo! (Note: killing stuff increases her sins, but I don't really give a shit - do you?)

pm2_019.png

We also stumbled upon another bounty in lake zones which she handily collected. Hohoho. She's worth 1500G!

pm2_065.png

Oh almost forgot, I made her take part in fighting championship earlier. She went past first round. But lost to a muslim fighter in the second. See if I'm joking

pm2_050.png

pm2_053-1.png

We'll pay him back next year. But it's not so bad, she lost to the runner up. I get the feeling she can beat almost half the field with her awesome magic now!

Next up:
Should I train up her combat defense as someone recommended?
or
Should I start studying protocols so she can talk with the palace folk better (But what for?)

Tigranes

Arcane
Make her a bit more cultured, now, to balance out all the brawning. The good physical stats might translate into dancing.

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Talking to the palace folks raises her reputation and that's essential to get some of the best endings. If I remember correctly, the ruling queen ending has few requirements but needs around 800 reputation, which means that many other skills need to be raised. Each the palace folk value an attribute and the reputation you can get is based on that one, decorum is needed mostly to be able to talk to them in the first place.

Edit: Allahu Akbar!

oscar

Arcane
Why can't more games have "praise be to allah who is my sheild"??

RK47

Patron
Immershun's starting to get popular. I've sent her for Decorum classes so she can chit chat with the nobles at the palace. I hardly sent her to the farm nowadays, if she needs gold, she just go out there and kick some butt.

pm2_005.png

But on her way home she gets challlenged by random assholes who got spanked in tourneys, o well free publicity.

pm2_024.png

pm2_025-2.png

I'm confident on this year's tourney. She's definitely ready to face anyone. Especially that Muslim fencer, Salam Nasir. We're facing him in round 1. Time for vengeance!

pm2_047-1.png

Round 2

pm2_051.png

Quarter Final is a dfferent story. This guy has the highest HP I've seen and I'm afraid Immershun won't be able to tackle this guy till she's trained in defense.

pm2_053-2.png

You'll pay for making her cry you barbarian!

pm2_054-1.png

This year I bought the buxom pills and told her to eat it. Well , there's no graphic changes except some text. Hope you guys are satisfied with the wasted coin.

pm2_057.png

Our adventure in a desert ruins uncovers a dragon guarding a passage.

pm2_061.png

pm2_062-1.png

Fact: You can avoid combat in Princess Maker 2

pm2_065-1.png

Turns out he's just 12 years old.

pm2_069-2.png

We found a nice treasure inside the chest behind him.

pm2_072.png

Also entering the inner chamber reveals an older dragon. So we gotta fight another.

pm2_074.png

pm2_078.png

pm2_079.png

I guess we'll come back when she grew bigger tits eh?

Oh it's her 14th Birthday, I bought her another book.

pm2_090.png

She still looks underdeveloped. Hrmph. Oh well it's time to send her to defensive training school so we can beat that fat viking on next year annual tournament.

On her way to school however, Immershun was stopped by a weirdo.
pm2_094.png

pm2_095.png

pm2_097.png

pm2_098.png

:lol: not a chance. Immershun had the highest HP in the tourney second to the fat viking. And with the perfect defense training I'm about to pay for her, she'll be the strongest 14 year old in the kingdom.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom