Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Guilty Pleasures gives birth to Let's make a Princess 2!

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
pm2_001.png

pm2_002.png

The perfect setting for a Bioware game.:roll:
pm2_003.png

pm2_006.png

pm2_008.png

demonface.jpg
:But why are you fighting for these people? It has been divinely ordained that I attack this decadent capital. It is no concern of yours. I killed only retardos..err fools! :evil:
hero.jpg
: ... :(
pm2_011.png

pm2_012.png

pm2_013.png

:shock:
tehking.jpg
: It was I who foolishly brought this war upon us. It was divine punishment for my decadence. If you had not appeared, the people of the city would surely have perished with me...
tehqueen.jpg
: It was my fault as well. The king and I resolved to make a fresh start. We will work together to restore the capital.
tehking.jpg
: You appear to be wounded. Why don't you stay at the capital, and help us do fed ex....errr rebuild? We beseech you.
pm2_018.png

RK47

Patron
2-13-1209 K.D
One night when the stars were shining brilliantly in the heavens, Codex somehow felt drawn outside...

A voice called out to Codex from the heavens...
pm2_023.png

pm2_025.png

uranus.jpg
: Codex I am Immershun's Guardian, Uranus. This darling child has lived in the sacred light since the time she was born. She has an innocent soul, and knows nothing of the impure world of mortals.
pm2_029.png

uranus.jpg
: Your action will determine whether she live or die, and what kind of life she will lead. It's all up to you.That is all I have to ask, I will be watching from the heavens.
pm2_034.png

pm2_036.png

Shit.

Well. Here's your daughter. Immershun. And your butler, Cube is asking you for the monthly schedules. We have monthly allowance from the King. But right now we only have 500G. There are several options we can take. One of them is setting her diet. If she eats less, she will lose weight, and we'll spend less money. If she eats more, she gets stronger etc. It's really self explanatory.
pm2_039.png

Then there's the weekly schedule below that you can set for her.
School. Work. Adventure and Time off.
pm2_043.png

School will send her to classes that cost money but increases her skill. But studying build up stress. And the cost is DAILY. Not having enough money means she has to skip school and waste time. Keep that in mind since we only have 500G to work with.
Work will also allow her to gain skills while earning some coin. This also builds stress depending on how hard the work is.
pm2_042.png

Adventuring is sending your kid out in a dress to fight wolves and bandits. Which I WILL NOT ALLOW YOU CODEXIANS DO until she is somewhat 'geared'.
Time off is letting her take a break, you can send her on a paid vacation of just let her roam around in town, pocket money or without pocket money. This reduces her stress.

Since we start on 14th Feb we can only schedule two activites which will take half a month to complete. So pick two activities and I'll let your daughter go for it.

Choices and Consquences fuckers. I'll be back after 4 hours to see how you all decide.

RK47

Patron
like how? she's only ten years old. More options will come when she gets older, but right now that's the only options she gets.

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
Send her on the farm at first to build up her constitution, it'll help her endure stress much better during her life plus you'll make a bit of cash. Her "girlish" stats will suffer but at the start they are so low it's negligible and you can easily build them later through other jobs or schools.

RK47

Patron
Ok farm then housework.
Farming is actually decent money at 10g a day, that is if our 10 year old Immershun can do it.

I wonder if any 10 year old girl can plow a field in real life. But here's what happened at the farm.

welcometofarm.jpg

And that God is Chuck Norris.

farmer.jpg
: Work straight and hard, or I'll take it out of your hide.

Immershun couldn't do it. She's not strong enough.
badfarm.jpg

At the end of it, we earned zero gold but she gained a little bit of Strength & Constitution but lost some refinement.

byefarm.jpg

Housework is basically helping out the butler at home. So she's just washing the dishes and stuff without earning any cash. She fucked up a few days but end up doing it well at the end of it, gaining some points on Temperament, Cooking, Cleaning but losing Sensitivity.
housework.jpg

But bad news came at the end of it.
pm2_055.png

Uh oh.We've got a full month ahead of us, you can schedule 3 activities now. Butler warned me of stress levels increasing, might wanna schedule a time off for her next month. I'll try to scold her to improve her attitude. If we don't fix this attitude soon, she might go missing for a few days. :(

asper

Arcane
Project: Eternity
It's the first time I see a Jgame that has anime characters with big eyes and realistic looking portraits at the same time.

Hümmelgümpf

Arbiter
When it is time to send her to school, make her focus on Theology and Fencing (maybe throw in a couple of lessons on Strategy, if you have time and money to spare). Ultimately, try to turn her into the female version of Reverend Ray.

Erebus

Arcane
Ah, the introduction ! Otherwise known as the one time we (the father) actually DO something.

Working at the farm is a good choice because the pay is high and it raises strength and constitution. But you need to choose the right astrological sign for the girl to be strong enough to work correctly right from the beginning.

I suggest one week of rest, then farm, farm, farm. It's for her own good, really.

I once played the game with the goal of making her the Queen of Hell, but I couldn't manage it. After she committed a robbery or something, she was arrested and lost most of her Reputation. She ended up a ho. Feeling guilty, I loaded a save a few months before her 18th birthday and focused on diminishing her Sin ; this time, she managed to become a street entertainer (mind you, she was über-powerful ; she had even kicked the optional ultimate monster's ass ; but Reputation is supposed to represent her accurate worth, even though it's affected by subjective factors).

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
She can become the demon bride but she can also overthrow the Demon Lord to take his place. She needs a high level of sin and some powerful combat skills for that though I do not remember exactly what.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom