Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Guido Fawkes (aka FretRider) should not be banned

FretRider should not be banned

• Indeed, he should not be banned, I love him and his stalinistic antics

Votes: 41 21.2%
  • (LIBRUL) Ban him

Votes: 38 19.7%
  • (MILDLY LIBRUL) Exile him to RPGWatch

Votes: 29 15.0%
  • (STRONGLY LIBRUL) Ban him and Moribund

Votes: 47 24.4%
  • (ANARCHIST) Free Jim Profit!

Votes: 38 19.7%

• Total voters
Repressed Homosexual
Somebody is either not paying attention or is willfully ignoring the rather clear explanation given.

And this has been discussed before. Many times. Same as the butthurt antics, the persecution complex, the constant personal attacks and the second, third and fourth chance given before inevetable meltdown and throwing of a hissy fit. Deja vu and all that.

Of course I read all of these posts, and took part in all the discussions.

The reason this doesn't satisfy me is that it seems that frequent flame war instigators are fine here, so long as they keep to certain themes.

Anyway Guido, if you choose to leave, you will be missed, and other Codex conservatives will miss you as well. Thank you for all the cultural, historical and religious references you have shown us, and for having shown me Bishop Williamson of course. Send me an email any time.

Melodrama is reaching new hights.

Not really. Every alt ends with him doing this. Same shit over and over and over. Usually he also starts spamming SF near the end of his latest alt's shelf life with a shitload of threads containing nothing but insults. Guess the Codex was too slow for that this time.

Yeah, because he never turned over a new leaf and contributed to interesting debates and discussion with great frequency on this account, no matter what you might say about him. He only wanted to be a pest.

I learned a lot thanks to his posts.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Is there anything of value in the Codex?

patron4.gif

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Yeah I don't see any problem with collecting model trains. I mean if you're going to consider that to be an immature hobby, well, RPG's and all that...

Monty

Arcane
With the whole 1yr wait/pay for patronage limitations on GD and politics I guess it is more painful for a troll to lose an alt these days.

Unless they play a long game with a shitload of spares, I suppose.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
With the whole 1yr wait/pay for patronage limitations on GD and politics I guess it is more painful for a troll to lose an alt these days.

there's a lot of new posts in the contact us subsection with accounts with <50 posts asking to have their passwords resent :3

Western

Arcane
Codex 2012 Codex 2014 Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Farewell Fretrider :salute: , I shall think of a suitable epitaph, such as 'submissively raised anus to degenerate hordes, died of librul aids'. +M

EG

Nullified

there's a lot of new posts in the contact us subsection with accounts with <50 posts asking to have their passwords resent :3
And to think, I just thought he'd hunt down HHR and use his corpse as a suit.

The anti-frettie options are split into three, pls merge all those votes into the "STRONGLY LIBRUL" option

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
Yeah I don't see any problem with collecting model trains. I mean if you're going to consider that to be an immature hobby, well, RPG's and all that...
It's hard for me to think about more mature hobby than collecting model trains.

Cassidy

Arcane

If true, that is yet another unquestionable symptom of clinical insanity. Only a complete nutjob would be so obssessed about trolling over an Internet Forum to build such a roster of alts.

Exactly like only a complete nutjob would pretend to be a girl who likes cats and anime through an alt. However, that is something I lack evidences to confirm, other than how the whole dramas whoring involving BC smell like Chefe/bryce to me.

Hellraiser

Arcane
:0/5:

His "last post" was like his whole gimmick, dull like having to again squeeze through a traffic jam during morning rush hour.

Exactly like only a complete nutjob would pretend to be a girl who likes cats and anime through an alt. However, that is something I lack evidences to confirm, other than how the whole dramas whoring involving BC smell like Chefe/bryce to me.

Weren't there supposed pictures of BC on a profile on deviant art supposedly belonging to her or something? Pulling off a persona like BC would be difficult, not beyond the level of insanity Knotalt, Chefe and the rest are capable of sure, but considering their other shenanigans during the time even those trolls may have lacked the resources to pull that off.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom