Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Grimoire Thread

Biggus

Scholar
Rb9CMEO.png
EOXvJB0.png

nuff said :)

Calvin still hasn't learned how to spell its. :) Those three letter words are a bit tricky! :P

Last edited:

kintake

Savant
A sapiens was sitting alone in front of his computer, right? He wasn't certain of how to truly play Grimoire, and he'd forgotten both what the different stats did and how to properly minmax.
He scratched his greasy sapiens hair, when suddenly a 'Thal appeared before him. He grinned with perfect teeth and with a melodious voice spoke: "Now your third wish. What will it be?"
"Third wish?" The sapiens was baffled. "How can it be a third wish if I haven't had a first and second wish?"
"You've had two wishes already" The mighty 'Thal said, "but your second wish was for me to return everything to the way it was before you had made your first wish. That's why you remember nothing; because everything is the way it was before you made any wishes" The 'Thal laughed at the puny sapiens. "So it is, that you have one wish left"
"All right" said the sapiens, "I don't believe any of this, but I suppose there's no harm in wishing. I wish for the Grimoire manual, so I may truly come to *KNOW* Grimoire"
"Funny" said the 'Thal as he granted the wish and disappeared forever "That was your first wish"

PhantasmaNL

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria
It is called TV programming for a reason.

Btw, VaultCo closing its vault doors permanently, last report and farewell received on november 23rd.

These are dire times bros.

Last edited:

Brozef

Savant
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Haven't had time for Grimoire since August and was hoping to finish it during Christmas Vacation (seemed fitting, Golden Child and all), but if my skim reading is correct the manual isn't out yet?
At least there won't be constant patches. How is the latest version? Not sure whether to continue my .21 save or wait for Grimoire 2.0 The Golden Baby Shower.
At least I have the thread to read up on til the manual comes out.

Brozef

Savant
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Also can anyone tell me how the fuck do you rate posts? I have been lurking for years and always assumed you could do it as soon as you make an account, but either you can't or I am even more dense than I realized.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Also can anyone tell me how the fuck do you rate posts? I have been lurking for years and always assumed you could do it as soon as you make an account, but either you can't or I am even more dense than I realized.
Wait a year.

Brozef

Savant
Patron
Wait a year.

Thanks!

I have been lurking for years

If you were lurking for years, you would have seen someone else asking the very same question you asked.

You vastly overestimate my attentionspan. The door is always open and the dogs gone missing ages ago

Iznaliu

Arbiter
that's a bit harsh. but i have been lurking for years, so i know that is the way of the codex :P

Sometimes you need to be harsh to be effective. For example, if SEAL Team Six had given Osama Bin Laden a hug rather than shooting him, that would have not left him dead.

GandGolf

Augur
For example, if SEAL Team Six had given Osama Bin Laden a hug rather than shooting him, that would have not left him dead.

But if they took Bin Laden alive the trial would have been an awesome spectacle for the ages! Sure it'd be a pricey spectacle but they may have been able to offset the costs bye putting it on 'Pay Per View'.

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Bin Laden was a patsy and probably had CIA connections - the Saudi billionaires and the US deep state have been in bed for a long time. Now Trump convinced MBS to clean house and remove the people who are financing his enemies.

Country_Gravy

Arcane
Patron
Wasteland 2
For example, if SEAL Team Six had given Osama Bin Laden a hug rather than shooting him, that would have not left him dead.

But if they took Bin Laden alive the trial would have been an awesome spectacle for the ages! Sure it'd be a pricey spectacle but they may have been able to offset the costs bye putting it on 'Pay Per View'.
Can you imagine unarmed combat to the death with bin laden and a US military killing machine SEAL? I would have paid $500 plus to watch that live.
:kwafuckyeah:

PhantasmaNL

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria

Agreed because then they would have to put "Bin Laden" the man who grew younger in each HD video released from his moldy medieval cave complex on the stand. That would have been priceless.

Unfortunately they accidentally riddled some guy "Bin Laden" with bullets and then dumped his corpse in the ocean ASAP because who cares about evidence or any info this criminal mastermind could have coughed up.

Karma is a bitch though and all involved in this botched Special Op were accidentally killed in some crazy helicopter freak malfunction.

They should make a TV series out of this.

Last edited:

DoomIhlVaria

Cipher
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! Insert Title Here I'm very into cock and ball torture
Bin Laden was a patsy and probably had CIA connections - the Saudi billionaires and the US deep state have been in bed for a long time. Now Trump convinced MBS to clean house and remove the people who are financing his enemies.
I'm happy to see that the Grimoire thread is back to its old pre-release self. Carry on.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom