Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Grimoire gets released TOMORROW!

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
... because this website says so:

http://www.grimoiresystems.com/

I can't wait. So much shit is going down on August 1st. First TRAIN TICKETS now Grimoire MOTHER-FUCKERS!

Wyrmlord

Arcane
c64ready.gif

Wow. He's pretty chubby for a guy that seems to be only halfjoking when he goes on about how he could kill almost anyone in a fight. Did he ever DO military service? Cause I've known plenty of people in the military, and one thing they've had in common is that none of them - not a single one - ever boasts about how badass they are. I can't see someone like that getting through the warmup at my non-professional savate club, let alone a military fitness course.

Mind you, he looks like the PERFECT build for a computer programmer. That might look like fat, but when it comes to making stuff on computers, that's 100% game-creating uber-muscle.

Azrael the cat said:
Wow. He's pretty chubby for a guy that seems to be only halfjoking when he goes on about how he could kill almost anyone in a fight. Did he ever DO military service? Cause I've known plenty of people in the military, and one thing they've had in common is that none of them - not a single one - ever boasts about how badass they are. I can't see someone like that getting through the warmup at my non-professional savate club, let alone a military fitness course.

Mind you, he looks like the PERFECT build for a computer programmer. That might look like fat, but when it comes to making stuff on computers, that's 100% game-creating uber-muscle.

These are the first signs of him making you into his bitch. Suck it down.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
So what's Grimoire anyway? Judging from that teaser shit it looks like a game where you play as Eddie Murphy hunting for yellow babies to eat and fuck. Or fuck and eat. I wish Cleve would FILL ME IN. HURR

denizsi

Arcane
If only Cleve released either game and the games lived up to his promises, I'd start working towards my building own Vault first thing the day after.

denizsi

Arcane
You surely mean nigger food. If you, somehow, succeed in communicating to the niggers that you have what they crave for and can give it to them, you can impose on them. Repellants, on the other hand, are dodgy.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom