Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Grifter playthrough

Unwanted

Irenaeus II

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual The Real Fanboy
This thread is for grifter playthrough accounts and tips. The grifter is described as a con man of sorts, a charismatic and shadowy sort who gets by doing tricks and looking for himself.

I'll start by mine my last one: I used the predefined attributes and focused in persuasion, streetwise and impersonate, siding with House Daratan and chasing that damn temple, but failed to make it a good fighter or put enough points in lore or crafting, leaving me stranded and on a dead end by later game.

Time to start a new one.

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
You will have either Good Fighter, Sauve Bastard or Genius Lore Master/Engeneer Komrade; this game is good for at least 3 play throus even if you don't touch faction quests. Made new Praetor which fights in light armor and with dagger and net its so far better than Classic Praetor... Heavy armor is too heavy hinders your accuracy too much and don't offer superior protection to just dodging like crazy. Also don't play with factory stats you will need Perception at least at 8 to get new quest lines and gear... and sweat accuracy bonus.

lukaszek

the determinator
Patron
deterministic system > RNG

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom