Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline GoldenTowns - Obvious scam is obvious, needs help to scam other people

Juanhijuan

Plant
Advertising plant
I came here today to advertise you a new game when you can easly earn real money. I enjoy playing this game because it doesn't waste so much time to grow in power and it requires a "thinking". It's not so easy to grow in power and get a lot of money but many people achieve that. After the month of playing I get like 15 euro per day for just spending a 1-2h to build my town. You can try it on your own.
Here is my referall the link to the game. You lose nothing by registering by this link and I would be so grateful for such help:

www.goldentowns.com?i=45413

Here you’ve got a clear link if you don’t want to use the one above:
www.goldentowns.com

It's time for me to share some tricks that make me reach in real life. Just joking. That's true that you can earn some money by playing GoldenTowns, anyway you have to remember that's only game which should you bring as much fun as possible.
If any od you decide to start the journey with GoldenTowns I’ve got some advices for you as a beginners.
So let’s start with some advices:
- You need to think about the way you play not just click as fast as much you can like it’s in other online games.
- You need to thik about every move you do because there is no way back
- You need to think which step should be first to be able to do next one
I thought a lot so let me share with you the way I started:
- Firstly focus on the roads. Try to upgrade them to level 2. Those needed to upgrade factories and houses.
- You need workers so you should upgrade houses for them but of course you need another market to make it possible. You can read around where it should be so I won’t explain it in that tutorial.
- Of course you cannot just upgrade everything without resources so from time to time you should upgrade factories. You should start with:
1. Vegetables
2. Meat
3. Stones
You have already wood factory updated so you don’t have to do it on your own.
4. Clay
5. Iron
When you reach a proper level of development you can start to mine gold. Anyway, I still strongly suggest you to not sell your first gold. Rather invest it in your town’s development. It will pay back in the future.
Now let’s talk about faster development. As you already noticed there is a way to sell a gold so there must be a possibility to buy it. It’s not suggested by me but you can buy some to make your development a bit faster. Of course you can play this game without buying gold and enjoy it exactly the same. Anyway, it really takes a while to get a nice level and start to mine the gold so if you are not a patient guy buy some gold and invest it properly.

Juanhijuan

Plant
Advertising plant
Obviously it's legit. Just give it a try and you will see how it works.

If someone need any advices feel free to ask.

If someone doesn't choose my referral link and use the orginal page of goldentowns he will automatically get a random referrer instead.

Juanhijuan

Plant
Advertising plant
Me not a bot. Just talking on many forums and trying to bring as many people as I only can.

Juanhijuan

Plant
Advertising plant
Looks fine for me. I'm here for a short time but I become a popular user.

Thanks for it!

OSK

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
You are become popular user fastly. Thanks for any other fantastic article.

Penambah Tinggi Badan, Cara Meninggikan Badan, Peninggi Badan Alami, Cara Cepat Tambah Tinggi, Jual Peninggi Badan. Terbukti dan Terpercaya. Hub.0823.3843.8035

Severian Silk

You must post this image in seven different threads before we will visit your website.

1f27737fd79bdcb48ac1fdbaedfc5a5c39f68b70_full.jpg

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
It's mockery, not hate. To warrant genuine hate you have to do better than this.

Angthoron

Arcane
We're no monsters, in fact we offer free pizzas to your kind. How's that a bad thing?

Juanhijuan

Plant
Advertising plant
Should I leave my adress here or just send the private message to you with that ?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom