Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News GOLDEN BABY RISING - Grimoire Released!

Bumvelcrow

Somewhat interesting
Patron
Dumbfuck
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Strap Yourselves In
:lol: that might be why I ignored you at some point. lmao @ vegeterians. Hopefully a lion will eat you.

Veganism sometimes triggers the weak-minded who are unwilling to make sacrifices for the greater good and think that such a path leads to SJWism. <- That's probably why you ignored me! :obviously:

Bumvelcrow what is your opinion of the Venus flytrap?

Evolution in action. If the venus fly trap was sentient and had multiple options as to what it could eat I would have a fairly low opinion of it but since it isn't, might as well enjoy it with some extra sauce.

So, that Grimoire, right? What a game. CMB, what a star. He can eat all the sausages he wants and I won't hear a word said against him. Speaking of which, where's Drog?

Iznaliu

Arbiter
So, that Grimoire, right? What a game. CMB, what a star. He can eat all the sausages he wants and I won't hear a word said against him. Speaking of which, where's Drog?

What if each sausage he eats makes him make more mistakes when making Grimoire?

Noceur

Liturgist
I had to come out of lurkedom for this historical event.

:salute: Never thought I'd be alive to witness the rise of the neanderthal.

Is the game any good?

Bumvelcrow

Somewhat interesting
Patron
Dumbfuck
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Strap Yourselves In

Am I now Cleve's nutritional adviser? Read his past threads - he doesn't need to hear about my weedy attempts at saving the planet. It's just a matter of how many emus and kangaroos he can consume before the end comes.

Noceur

Liturgist
Is the game any good?

Define GOOD...

:M

• Hrm, how old-school/clunky/inefficient is the UI? :S
  • Is the save system stable now? I've heard reports of there being save game related bugs.
I have a fairly decent idea of what the gameplay entails, but I'm worried about overall quality (bugs, UI design, etc.,). Do I need to be a die hard enthusiast to enjoy the game?

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

Am I now Cleve's nutritional adviser? Read his past threads - he doesn't need to hear about my weedy attempts at saving the planet. It's just a matter of how many emus and kangaroos he can consume before the end comes.

Kangaroo is some of the tastiest meat around.

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
All the explanation you need:

17282.jpg

Zewp

Arcane
Codex 2013
I was thinking yesterday how nice it would be on a handheld, considering I'm facing a day of flights tomorrow. I can't think of a better time to get some proper playtime in with Grimoire.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom