Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News GOG Winter Sale: Herve gives Bethesda one last middle finger, gives out Fallout Trilogy for free

Servo

Arcane
Bethesda is shittiest dev of the year every year for raping Fallout. No shitty dragon age or mass effect game can top what Bethesda did to Fallout.

How did Bethedsa rape Fallout?

a cut of domestic sheep prime

Bethesda is shittiest dev of the year every year for raping Fallout. No shitty dragon age or mass effect game can top what Bethesda did to Fallout.

How did Bethedsa rape Fallout?
someone had to do it
Well, join date doesn't mean anything. For all you know he could be an antediluvian lurker like myself and have been here almost since the site first came online. Doesn't seem likely given his question though...

Black

Arcane
Wow, Roguey destroys yet another thread without even being in it. Achievement unlocked.
Amazing. All thanks to 2013s.

troll_fail.jpg

Servo

Arcane
For the record, I'll be the first to admit I'm a retard. Still pretty sure Roguey's a man though.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Why? Is Roguey a troll?

Roguey's a pretty great troll who does what any great troll does: mixes genuine opinion and a few well-constructed arguments with obvious hyperbole/blatant fallacies and arrogant smugness. Add a dash of controversial issues (feminism/gamism) and you have the Codex favourite target to hate.

The chill poster will learn to distinguish the troll from the game-fan or just ignore Roguey altogether. The average rage-infested Codexer will run amok whenever Roguey makes a post. Case in point: Second Best Thread Ever, a once great and hilarious thread destroyed by the angry hordes.

Anyone who's here to troll can fuck off for all I care, but that don't mean we should mod 'em.

(inb4 blaine)

Last edited:
Even those who know Roguey is trolling can't resist replying sometimes. It's like when a fish sees a worm wrapped around a hook. He says "Haha, very funny" and then bites it anyway, because it would be just wrong to leave such delicious bait alone.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Replying to Roguey can be constructive because many interesting points are often made in discussions with him/her. It can be an educational experience. I typically disengage from discussion with Roguey when I feel there's nothing interesting left to say.

Servo

Arcane
Okay, but saying Bethesda raped the Fallout franchise with Fallout 3 is like saying J. J. Abrams raped Star Trek with the 2009 film. It's not worse just because it's different.

Now we could have an objective discussion about why Fallout 3 sucks but nobody wants to do that so fuck it. Let's just say it raped the lore or whatever.

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
Okay, but saying Bethesda raped the Fallout franchise with Fallout 3 is like saying J. J. Abrams raped Star Trek with the 2009 film. It's not worse just because it's different.

what is this i dont even

Now we could have an objective discussion about why Fallout 3 sucks but nobody wants to do that so fuck it. Let's just say it raped the lore or whatever.

http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/inde...if-it-were-popamole.88387/page-4#post-3005256

something like this
262.jpg

and then a little of this
685.jpg

topped off with a pinch of this
852.jpg

Indeed you have to look no further than Fallout 3

I almost rage-quit here, I wish I had :

011.png

But I crawled through the shit-infested wasteland until I reached this wonderful character and the even more wonderful skill-check. Here I uninstalled the game, formatted my PC and prayed to Tim Cain for forgiveness.

104.png

106.png

Servo

Arcane
Bro you don't have to convince me it's a shit game, but stop calling it rape for fuck's sake.

hexer

A little bit of psychology...

As far as I've been taught, trolls are just attention-seeking people. Once you realize that, you can handle them more easily - but not with extra attention since they feed of that and are coming back for more. This can last their whole life so be careful what you do around such people. I actually feel sorry for them - that sort of behavior is disastrous in real life since it leads down into depression. They need to find their self-worth somewhere else and that won't be online. Of course, they have to first realize that but rarely they do.

Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands
So nobody gifted their freebie to someone who would never have tried a proper rpg otherwise? I guess I must be some sort of commie fucktard......

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom