Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

GOG.com

Taka-Haradin puolipeikko

Filthy Kalinite
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Bubbles In Memoria

Speaking of Legend, this apparently quietly disappeared back at the end of February. :decline:

Licensing issues?
Probably. Death Gate was based on book series of same name by Weiss and Hickman.

Didn't Legend also have game that used World of Shannara-setting?

Last edited by a moderator:
Self-Ejected

IncendiaryDevice

Self-Ejected
Village Idiot
Interesting, that link doesn't even mention LoE in any of it's description (The Bastard link, not the news hype link).

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
I see the potatoes took advantage of the whole disturbance in Steam concerning visual novels with anime titties and decided to add visual novels to their catalog now.I am not sure any of them is with adult content but maybe those kind of games will be added with phase 2.0 of their master plan

https://af.gog.com/news/release_higurashi_when_they_cry_eden_sunrider_series_fault?as=1649904300

Oh and it looks like one of them is free Sunrider Mask of Arcadius
https://af.gog.com/game/sunrider_mask_of_arcadius?as=1649904300

Should I click on the add to chart button or am I going to turn into a weaboo hentai pervert by adding this to my :obviously: collection?

Also Unreal Gold is free for the next 48 hours

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
I see the potatoes took advantage of the whole disturbance in Steam concerning visual novels with anime titties and decided to add visual novels to their catalog now.I am not sure any of them is with adult content but maybe those kind of games will be added with phase 2.0 of their master plan

https://af.gog.com/news/release_higurashi_when_they_cry_eden_sunrider_series_fault?as=1649904300

Oh and it looks like one of them is free Sunrider Mask of Arcadius
https://af.gog.com/game/sunrider_mask_of_arcadius?as=1649904300

Should I click on the add to chart button or am I going to turn into a weaboo hentai pervert by adding this to my :obviously: collection?

Also Unreal Gold is free for the next 48 hours
You are already a weaboo hentai pervert if you are thinking about getting it. :smug:

Baron Dupek

Arcane
This is disgusting
MkoFHmn.jpg
I mean - second Unreal above UT?

Self-Ejected

IncendiaryDevice

Self-Ejected
Village Idiot
I've more or less given up on GOG. Too much anime shit and lolies.

They really should have two separate tabs when you go to their site, one for Good Old Games and another for Good New Games. The new game clutter is really starting to clog-up the site steam-style, which can only have a hugely negative effect on people casually browsing for genuine gogs.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
I would say yes.
It was the only game with crafting, beside Underrail, that I bothered with crafting.
Beside that - survival and exploration is good, dare to say one of the best from recent releases.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath

They really should have two separate tabs when you go to their site, one for Good Old Games and another for Good New Games. The new game clutter is really starting to clog-up the site steam-style, which can only have a hugely negative effect on people casually browsing for genuine gogs.
Or you decide what you want to buy, so you just go to the site, buy that shit and play it. Same with Steam. I never got the whining about "bruhahah, the storefront is littered with shit". Do people really go to digital stores to windowshop? Just buy the game you want and get out!

My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.

Or you decide what you want to buy, so you just go to the site, buy that shit and play it. Same with Steam. I never got the whining about "bruhahah, the storefront is littered with shit". Do people really go to digital stores to windowshop? Just buy the game you want and get out!

Well the complaint makes a little more sense on steam if you're trying to watch everything new coming in. GOG has few enough releases a week that you can easily see whats new in a few minutes on the weekend and ignore/buy/wishlist as you please.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom